Author Topic: Monger Madness consensus trip reports  (Read 6322 times)

Allenesq

Re: Monger Madness consensus trip reports
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2011, 11:46:55 PM »
Hey, all.  I was really disappointed that I couldn't make it to any events (or anywhere else) other than the Love Ranch Wednesday night.  I was crazy busy at work.  But, it was great to finally meet some of the guys, namely Double D and Music Man.  It was also a pleasure meeting Frenchie (didn't get to say much other than hello) and Malika, and to see the girls I already knew like Jenai, Kenya and Jenny.

I had a great time talking politics with Malika.  Aside from being smoking hot, Malika is an intelligent, interesting person.  Talking to her is probably one of the best times I've had with a girl in a brothel when I was not naked.

Double D, I just knew you would party with Brianna!

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 12:03:51 AM »
Trip Report..no chronological order of ladies..it was sort of a blurr.

I arrived in Reno on Sunday afternoon. I had committed to parties with Phoenix of the Mustang and my ATF Jenai Simone of the LR. There were other ladies that I had committed to but they were either off or recently terminated for whatever reason ??? (Atlantis, WH) None the less, it was a busy week. A total of 10 parties with 9 different ladies.  Jenai Simone (my little hemi engine, 2 parties), Phoenix (Mustang), Skittles (WH), Shawna(Mustang), April (Formally Mustang now WH), Carmen and Brianna (Sage), Malika and Frenchie Rose (LR).

Walking into the LR, there was a young Mexican dude following me through the gate. I always push the buzzer twice. I immediately asked if Jenai was there. The floor manager said yes and then the guy behind me wanted a lineup. Well knowing that Jenai would be responding to the lineup, I moved off to the end of the bar sort of out of site. Jenai was the second lady to lineup and never saw me. She never looked hotter..it took my breath away for a second.  I yelled "come here Jenai". The look on her face was priceless. I know she's never been picked that fast..lol. It was a great reunion and another fantastic party. I met Jade (Brazilla), Sophia and Frenchie(hot, hot, hot) while I was there.

Phoenix at the Mustang was in her typical part mood and set the tone as usual at the Mustang. I've said it before and I'll say it again..there is no one at exit 28 that works their ass of to promote exit 28 than her. Other great ladies met were Ashtyn, Blossom, Lina, Jewelz, Demi, Victoria, Tamar and Shawna. I'm sure I missed somebody..sorry. I have to say it's always a highlight to see Victoria, Lina and Tamar, really special ladies. Like Phoenix, they're just like good friends. I had parties with Shawna (what a bod) and the always kick ass sexy Phoenix.

At the WH, I met up with Prospector Bob who was finishing up with Star. It was then I was able to meet Skittles for the first time. OMG this girl rocks a bikini! I had just partied with Phoenix who wore my ass out. I decided to go back to the hotel and take a nap. I couldn't stop thinking about Skittles so about 11pm I headed back to the WH and there was Skittles. There was no way I could pass on that!

MusicMan had finally arrived and we went straight to the LR. He had made the mention to me that if Frenchie Rose happened to be there, he wanted first shot.. normally I would have said.."yeah right buddy"..lol but I knew how much he wanted to meet her and he had been talking to her on the BR board a lot. So as we were covered up by several other beautiful ladies at the bar, I spotted Frenchie walk in and sit on the couch. I looked over the shoulder of the lady I was talking to and called her over to me..lol. She hopped up and came over and gave me a big sexy hug. She had still never met MusicMan, so I whispered in her ear "that's MusicMan and he wants you bad girl, go get him". She immediately moved into his line of sight and it was ALL OVER!!. MusicMan came out later limping and holding his back. I think he banged his head on the ceiling back there a few times also. You couldn't wipe the smile off his face though. Allenesq showed up and partied a couple of times. It was great to finally meet him. Finally the beautiful, sexy Malika and I hooked up and partied like a couple of rabbits!! I was so surprised when she put in that Steely Dan CD. Way to go girl. After the party I caught the lovely Vanilla Frost come in wearing street cloths. Now y'all are gonna think I'm crazy..but I think it's sexy as hell to see the ladies in their street cloths! It was great to see her again and we visited for a long time. Her and Jade Capri had me in a double d sandwich for a while and I was thinking real hard about it! Nilla is so cool and Jade makes you just want to snuggle up to her. I ended up cornering Frenchie later and told her it was me and her the next day..there was no way I wasn't gonna party with her this trip.

The next day, I met up with Frenchie and after watching her do handstands ( and walking on her hands around the parlor..OMG with splits!) Then work the pole..we headed back. Her bed is huge!! and long! We were all over it. Frenchie was everything I imagined.

It was the next day..I think.. that I ended up at the Sage with Cobia. It was still morning and no one was really there. After a couple cups of coffee and a dose of Bianca,  Brianna walked out. I had a real feeling Cobia had met the one. I told him, i'm gonna wait on you, or you're waiting on me buddy. That was all it took and away he went. I was hoping Carmen would show up but she didn't. So I ended up partying with Brianna also later on. I guess while I was gone, Bianca tried to hook Cobia again..oh well. As fate would have it, Carmen walked in 5 minutes after I went back with Brianna...SHIT!!

The next day I made a special trip back to party with Carmen and then Later that night, I found myself back at the WH hunting. Cobia was there and Prospector Bob. I saw Naudia who I knew from when she worked at the LR and got re-aquainted. She's such a sweetheart and I always enjoy talking to her. I saw the always beautiful Carolina and Lucy also.  It was also the first time I had met April (formally of the Mustang). We had always missed each other on previous visits. I think we talked for two hours. Cobia and PB left for the hotel and then in walks Fairoaken! So we talk for another hour. By this time April has been sitting on my lap for an hour and a half. I'm fixing to bust out of my pants. So we left Fairoakean at the bar and away we went.

Mardis Gras time at the LR and the last party of the trip with my little HEMI engine Jenai. I don't know what can be said that hasn't already been said about the ladies and the staff of the Love Ranch. What they did for the board members was incredible. There were so many folks I got to meet and the work they did with the decorations and the food was amazing. The icing on the cake for the trip was the party with Jenai that night. We connect and communicate so good that it always makes for a special party. Hugs Jenai.

It was a fantastic week and I enjoyed the meetings at Scruples and the Fireside with the other mongers. I knew all along this was a great group of folks. Thanks to all who were there for all the great stories and conversation.    

DD

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:24:26 AM by double d »
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 12:15:28 AM »
Hey, all.  I was really disappointed that I couldn't make it to any events (or anywhere else) other than the Love Ranch Wednesday night.  I was crazy busy at work.  But, it was great to finally meet some of the guys, namely Double D and Music Man.  It was also a pleasure meeting Frenchie (didn't get to say much other than hello) and Malika, and to see the girls I already knew like Jenai, Kenya and Jenny.

I had a great time talking politics with Malika.  Aside from being smoking hot, Malika is an intelligent, interesting person.  Talking to her is probably one of the best times I've had with a girl in a brothel when I was not naked.

Double D, I just knew you would party with Brianna!

Lol..you know me too well Allen!

It was great meeting you too buddy!!  And I know you and Malika were deep in conversation alright...it took a team effort of Jade, Jenai and me to pry her away from you so I could go party with her! I had to wave a shot of tequila in front of her to get her attention! ( thanks for the tip Jenai)  You're right, she is a great girl and is incredibly intelligent. You need to put her on your party list brother..she's ATF material for sure.   DD
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:27:31 AM by double d »
If you cling to tightly

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »
For those of us who couldn't attend "Monger Madness", I would like to thank those attendees who kept us all informed with your timely updates and trip reports!  It's much appreciated!  :D ;)

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 04:36:05 PM »
What Dr Who said!!  Many thanks!

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 10:38:22 PM »
You're very welcome Who and ODH. I'm actually a little late on this one. I also enjoy reading the TR's of the other folks. It's always a great read on the board. Hope you both get down there and get some soon!   DD
If you cling to tightly

MusicMan

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 01:19:32 AM »
Yes, I finally got talked into making it to Scruples for breakfast!  That was the first time since Cookie Monster made me go to Scruples last May!  It's not easy getting up that early for me...and it was funny that I got an ovation when I walked in there, too!  The really hot waitress asked me why I got an ovation?  I was like, "I really don't know."  That's when Shooter chimmed in with one of my stories of being lost, being late to something, etc, and how it was amazing that I actually made it in there in the first place without getting lost!

I too had a great time meeting everybody that I hadn't met before.  And it was nice meeting up with familiar faces, as well as with Double D again for a trip, as I think the ladies in Moundhouse now expect us to visit at the same time!  If I walk into one of those places without Double D, the ladies start asking where he is at!  I later joked with him about why the ladies get so excited to see us?  I mean really, us?!  And he's like "yeah I know, we're just a couple of Bozo's that visit every once in a while!"  Man, that WAS FUNNY!!!

I had a lot of fun, from everything to the ranches, from talking stories to familiar faces that I've met on previous trips, to eating at good restraunts, like Saucy's, that I hadn't ate at before (that barb-e-q chicken was serious grub, I'm telling ya! thanks Shooter and Hiking Guy for inviting me to eat there with ya!), to standing there at the Peppermill trying to figure out where I'm going to eat, and then hearing Shooter asking me "where are we going to eat?"  And we hadn't even planned on meeting up, he just happened to be walking by.  I'm glad he steered us toward the Island Buffet, that was really good food!

Again, nice meeting you all for the first time in person, and seeing the familiar faces again.  I didn't party as much as I planned on for various reasons, but it means that I can return in June for more partying.  I'm looking at mid June when I return to Reno.  I know you guys do the LPIN Gathering thingy in July, but June is what I'm looking at.  Maybe I will see some of you there...and if not, hold down the fort for LPIN Gathering, okay?

MusicMan

"turn out the lights, the party's over / they say that all good things must end / call it a night, the party's over / and tomorrow starts the same old thing again / what a crazy, crazy party / never seen so many people..."
- from the song "Turn out the Lights" by Willie Nelson
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:50:40 AM by MusicMan »

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
My Monger Madness Sunday night: 3/13/2011

I arrived in Elko by about 6pm and got checked into the Thunderbird hotel.  After getting a bite to eat, taking a little nap and showering up, I headed over to Inez's.  They had 4 ladies working: Coco, Sophia, Angel and a new lady named Daisy.  Sharon & Joanne were on vacation.  Since I already partied earlier today and it was late at night (10pm), I felt I needed to party with Inez's "energizer bunny"--Coco!  So, I booked an hour party with Coco and it was fantastic (just like all my previous parties with her) and a "double popper" too--I slept well that night.  My party with Coco was my 8th party for this trip.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »
My Monger Madness Monday: 3/14/2011

In the morning (10am) I headed over to Inez's to party with Angel. I've partied with her several times before and decided I would party with her twice today--once in the morning & once in the evening. I have a free $200 party available since my Frequent Party card is filled up but I decided to save that for my trip in May and start a new $300 Frequent Party card this trip.  My 1-hour party with Angel was over-the-top (like all of them have been) and another 2-popper for me and this lady really enjoys having some "pops" too!  So, for all you DATY lovers out there, Angel is not to be missed when visiting Inez's.

I thought Gimpy&Limpy might show up since he didn't find Renee at the Dovetail and I knew he was staying in Elko Sunday night and thought he might party at Inez's Monday morning before heading back home--but I don't think he made it back to Inez's on the return leg of his trip.

After my party with Angel I brought in my laptop and talked with the owner of Inez's (over the phone) to resolve the login issue I was having with their forum. Basically, they needed to reset my password and have me log in with the password they gave me and then go to my profile and change it to something I want to use. I think the issue I had was due to the website update which included (I think) a forum update as well. Anyhow, it was an easy fix once I contacted the owner (Adriana).

In the afternoon, I had lunch at Stockman's and took a nap back at the hotel.  Bones showed up in the afternoon and we talked for a bit before heading to dinner at Stockman's.  I skipped eating since I knew I'd be partying soon. We both headed to Inez's where I picked Angel and he picked Sophia.  My 2nd party of the day with Angel was also fantastic and also a 2-popper so that lady managed to get me off 4 times that day--amazing!  We were treated very well by the ladies & staff at Inez's tonight.  Since I wanted to get to bed earlier tonight & get to sleep quickly, Wayne (Inez's bartender) made me several strong drinks (my favorite: pineapple juice, extra rum, extra vodka) and boy did that help me crash into bed that night--I was in bed by about 10pm and didn't wake up until 6am.

So, I had 3 one-hour parties at Inez's this trip (all great parties) and I'm presently at trip party #10--and still counting.

For tomorrow (Tuesday), I head back to Carson City and hope to party with Frenchie@LoveRanch that afternoon and later that night, if I'm "recovered" enough, party with Kellie@KatKat again (my 4th with her this trip).  For Wednesday morning, I plan to party with April@Wildhorse.

The Hiking Guy
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:57:13 AM by Hiking Guy »

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
I'll echo the thoughts of others.  I only made it to the Fireside Friday and Scruples on Saturday but had a great time.  It was good to see Prospector Bob again and meet Double D for the first time. I didn't get to talk to Double D much at the fireside but it looked like you, Just Tom, Fly, and Sheri were having way too much fun.

Had a great time FINALLY meeting everyone at the Fireside. And yes IB, It was great conversation! As soon as Fly started speaking everyone would get real quiet to listen to the master..lol. I was also privileged to be sitting  between Sheri and Goldie...two awesome ladies with some great stories.

My Monger Madness Sunday morning: 3/13/2011

I headed for my party with MixieRose@Moonlite this morning.  When I arrived she was wearing one of the outfits I liked from her photos so we took some more photos of her in that outfit before heading for our party. Since we had discussed all the particulars for this party the night before, there was nothing more to negotiate so we headed to her room for our party.  My party with MixieRose this morning was the best GFE party I've had in LPIN in years and is one lady I plan to repeat with whenever I'm in Nevada. After our party she changed into her cheer-leading outfit for some more picture taking and I'll be posting some of those here sometime tomorrow.

More to be updated later--I want to get a good seat at chat tonight.

The Hiking Guy

OH MAN am I jealous!!

double d,

Attached are 2 pics of MixieRose at the Moonlite to make you even more jealous!

The Hiking Guy

shooter

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 09:00:16 AM »
I never got around to writing a full summary of my trip. I made all of the breakfast's at Scruples ( Wednesday thru Saturday), and the Fireside Lounge on Friday evening.  As I had said before  I left this was more of a gambling trip than a mongering mission. On Wednesday night I ventured out to Exit 28. I found the Wildhorse sort of quiet and subdued, Although Susan came in and recognized me as did Jenny. I spent time talking with Erica at the bar.
 Next I walked across the parking lot to the Mustang. It was more lively, but you have to mark that up to Phoenix, She seems to be the spark plug that keeps the joint humming. We all talked for a while and Phoenix jumps up on the bar next to be and sits there until I take her by the hand to the negociating room. We eaisly came to a price/activity agreement. What followed  next in the World Suite was hot and fun. For some reason I was distracted a little that night , but Phoenix never gave up and gave me one really trerrific party. I have waited a long time to party with her, I will not wait so long before repeating with her.
 I took Thursday night off from the houses to gamble.
 Friday after Scruples I headed straight to the Love Ranch North for the Mardi Gras party. Food, balloons, beads, and women everywhere. Talked with several of the ladies and watched them head to the rooms one by one and come back out and go back again. I wanted to talk with Jill based on the experiences of ODH. I thought I may never get her to sit with me as she was so popular. Finally I got to her and very quickly  got her to her room. Man what a party. It was so GFE I thought for a few minutes that she was a real life GF. Way up on the all time best parties list.
 So only two parties for me this trip ,however both were exceptional and worthy of repeating every chance I get.  Now I have to plan my next foray into the LPIN world.

CookieMonster

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »
Sounds like you all did a respectable job.  Thanks for all of the updates!

It also sounds like we've created a monster in Musicman.  He's coming out of his shell and putting (Most) of us all to shame.  C'ept of course Hiking Guy, who should just move there and get it out of his system once and for all!  What a party Animal!

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 01:19:37 AM »
I'll echo the thoughts of others.  I only made it to the Fireside Friday and Scruples on Saturday but had a great time.  It was good to see Prospector Bob again and meet Double D for the first time. I didn't get to talk to Double D much at the fireside but it looked like you, Just Tom, Fly, and Sheri were having way too much fun.

Had a great time FINALLY meeting everyone at the Fireside. And yes IB, It was great conversation! As soon as Fly started speaking everyone would get real quiet to listen to the master..lol. I was also privileged to be sitting  between Sheri and Goldie...two awesome ladies with some great stories.

I headed for my party with MixieRose@Moonlite this morning.  When I arrived she was wearing one of the outfits I liked from her photos so we took some more photos of her in that outfit before heading for our party. Since we had discussed all the particulars for this party the night before, there was nothing more to negotiate so we headed to her room for our party.  My party with MixieRose this morning was the best GFE party I've had in LPIN in years and is one lady I plan to repeat with whenever I'm in Nevada. After our party she changed into her cheer-leading outfit for some more picture taking and I'll be posting some of those here sometime tomorrow.

The Hiking Guy

OH MAN am I jealous!!

double d,

The Hiking Guy

You're killing me here!!
If you cling to tightly

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »

The Hiking Guy

OH MAN am I jealous!!

double d,

The Hiking Guy

You're killing me here!!

double d,

Good!  ...and now for 2 more MixieRose@MLBR pics to show you what you missed...

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:56 AM »
My Monger Madness Tuesday: 3/15/2011

Since I had a good nights sleep Monday night at the Thunderbird in Elko, I woke up fully rested and refreshed so I headed to JR's Grill for breakfast using the $5 off coupon that the Thunderbird provides its guests. After breakfast I was back on the road headed to Carson City--about a 5 hour drive. On the way, I stopped at the WildHorse to setup my appointment for my Wednesday morning party with April. I got checked into my hotel in Carson City and took a long nap (to prepare for my party with Frenchie@LR later). 

I arrived at the LoveRanch at about 8pm and asked for a lineup. There had to be 14 ladies in that lineup and a fabulous lineup it was, with something for everybody's taste. I looked at that lineup and could name all but five of the ladies--maybe I'm spending a little too much time at the brothels. Two ladies recently arrived (who weren't in my lineups previously) & ready the the Pogus event to start.  I think their names were Lucy Fire & Maya Red--both very attractive ladies but Lucy Fire caught my eye but that will have to be something for me to consider next time as I was here to party with Frenchie.

I picked Frenchie from my lineup. She was wearing a, yet another, skimpy outfit and looking oh-so-hot as usual.  Negotiations were simple since we had discussed a party back during Winterfest2011 in January and also because, during this trip, I had several monger's highly recommend Frenchie to me even though the party would be a little more than I typically like to spend--I had 3 guys tell me that I'd  be nuts if I didn't splurge just a little to party with Frenchie and they were right--my party with Frenchie was another fabulous GFE party I had this trip. She's very attractive and with a cute, tiny butt that fits in one hand & makes for a great 69 and a good kisser too!  She is a full-of-energy kind of lady who doesn't quit until you are exhausted but happy.  Her room was a bit warm for me so I'm glad it was just a 45min party--for me, getting hot makes me sleepy.  Frenchie likes to enjoy her parties too and seems to really love 69, DATY and getting kissed and felt up & all over is a real turn-on for her (me too!). After my party with Frenchie I took some pics of her in the LoveRanch hallway and attached them to this post. This was my first party with Frenchie and my 11th party for this March trip and I WILL BE repeating with her during my future trips to Nevada.

While hanging out in the LoveRanch parlor, after my party with Frenchie, I had a nice long chat with Gillian. She was looking very nice, all dressed up and ready for lineups, and always seems to carry that big & inviting smile with her all the time, even after her shift ends and it's way past her bedtime--I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps with that smile!. In the past, I typically saw Gillian in the early morning wearing her pajamas & bunny slippers with a cup of coffee in hand. We've had some nice chats during those early mornings while I was waiting for my lady to finish getting ready. For this trip, our long chat had to be late in the evening instead due to my morning party commitments keeping me from visiting the Love Ranch early in the morning.

After saying my "goodbyes" I headed over to the KitKat to say goodbye to Kellie. It was 11:30pm, I was a bit tired, and her shift was soon to end but I wanted to chat with her for a few minutes before heading back to my hotel.  When I arrived at the KitKat, Kellie was wearing a snug-fitting little-black-dress that hugged her nicely. I didn't think I'd be able to party so soon after my last party (just 3 hours earlier with Frenchie@LR) but she suggested we try a 30min party at a price that even Sidewinder would be happy with. Kellie does not do the GFE type parties I typically prefer but I had a great time with her again, just like the other 3 parties I had with her during this trip. Her BJ&HJ skills work very well on me and she's never failed to get me off yet, even if it's late at night and/or my 2nd party for the day/night.  I will be repeating with Kellie@KitKat during my future trips to Nevada. So, for this trip, I had a total of 4 parties with Kellie@KitKat and, so far, a total of 12 parties for my March Monger Madness trip.

Tomorrow, Wednesday morning (3/16/2011), I plan to party with April at the WildHorse for my last party (my 13th) for this trip.  I'll post about that party after I return to my hotel. 

The Hiking Guy
PS: pics of Frenchie@LoveRanch are attached below.