Author Topic: Monger Madness consensus trip reports  (Read 6328 times)

ovr-da-hill

Re: Monger Madness consensus trip reports
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »
OMG!!!  Did the sun rise in the west as well????  Now if you can get that hoser to Inez's you will really pop his cherry!  Tell him I said "hello"!

shooter

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
Friday  Breakfast at Scruples., Shoter, Prospector Bob, Just Tom, Gimpyandlimpy, Fairoakean, HikingGuy, Double D, and Music Man.  Getting ready for Fireside at 4:00pm, Then off to the Love Ranch for the Mardi Gras Party.

CookieMonster

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 04:41:36 PM »
What?  What?  You mean Musicman actually showed up for a breakfast at Scruples?  Without being Coaxed?

This is like his first breakfast appearance isn't it?

Please, give him some crap about that for me.   ;)

shooter

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 11:55:52 PM »
LoveRanch Mardi Gras party. Good food, and fun ladies, I remember seeing, Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Double D, Music Man, Hiking Guy, Goldie, Prospector Bob,Just Tom, isurfer, Cronus Walker, rapid, and Ski Lover. I partied with Jill Chandler (field report already sent in) ODH was right about her, a definite repeat party girl for me.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:50:35 PM by shooter »

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 04:17:51 AM »
Well, the end of my trip to March Monger Madness is about to end. I want to thank all the wonderful Ladies who thrilled this old man this week. Starr (an ATF) at the WH started me out right with an awesome time. Then came a super-sweet young, cutie named Jada at the MR. My next thrill was a Brazillian bombshell named Tiana at the WH (Oh my! This young Lady wrung me out thoroughly!). Then there was Phoenixxx at the MR! We all know Phoenixxx... a mile-a-minute, perpetual motion, love makin' machine! I love her to pieces... she's so adorable! My next two parties were with Jill Chandler at the LR. Jill is a smart, personable, sexy woman who I believe will become a COY someday. She's that good in my humble opinion. She's keeper on my list of future parties. I've also submitted a field report on my first party with Jill.

I have one more party coming before I leave so I will thank Carolina (another ATF & keeper)now, in advance.

Thanks to the Ladies I didn't party with who kept me company and made me feel like a king... Riley, Ashtyn, Demi, Jewels, Shawna, Jenai, Gillian & Frenchie. You're all awesome!

Thanks to the management at the WH, MR & LR for treating us mongers like royalty. You guys ROCK!!

A special thank you goes to Cobia for putting up with me and allowing me to be his "roomie" this week. There's no better friend!

PB

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Weis

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »
Well, the end of my trip to March Monger Madness is about to end. I want to thank all the wonderful Ladies who thrilled this old man this week. Starr (an ATF) at the WH started me out right with an awesome time. Then came a super-sweet young, cutie named Jada at the MR. My next thrill was a Brazillian bombshell named Tiana at the WH (Oh my! This young Lady wrung me out thoroughly!). Then there was Phoenixxx at the MR! We all know Phoenixxx... a mile-a-minute, perpetual motion, love makin' machine! I love her to pieces... she's so adorable! My next two parties were with Jill Chandler at the LR. Jill is a smart, personable, sexy woman who I believe will become a COY someday. She's that good in my humble opinion. She's keeper on my list of future parties. I've also submitted a field report on my first party with Jill.

I have one more party coming before I leave so I will thank Carolina (another ATF & keeper)now, in advance.

Thanks to the Ladies I didn't party with who kept me company and made me feel like a king... Riley, Ashtyn, Demi, Jewels, Shawna, Jenai, Gillian & Frenchie. You're all awesome!

Thanks to the management at the WH, MR & LR for treating us mongers like royalty. You guys ROCK!!

A special thank you goes to Cobia for putting up with me and allowing me to be his "roomie" this week. There's no better friend!

PB

Good report to read Prospector Bob.  I think that you know why I like the report so much   :D

shooter

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 02:23:25 PM »
Looks like no one else is going to post a Fireside attendance. So as best as I can remeber. Shooter, IB, Sheri, Flyfisher, Hiking Guy, Double D, Prospector Bob, Ex-Okie, Goldie, Just Tom and a board lurker Ski Lover.

shooter

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 02:25:15 PM »
Saturday morning at Scruples.  Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Sheri, IB, Fairoakean, Hiking Guy, Prospector Bob, Just Tom, Ex-Okie, and JAGGED!

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 06:01:31 PM »
i gotta echo Prospector Bob, thanks to one and all for a GREAT 'weekend'... it was the most fun I had had in too long a time, woke up this AM with a sore face from using muscles that aren't used to grinning, laughing and smiling so much... breakfast thursday, friday and saturday was great, Fireside was even more fun, Mardi Gras friday night was really great, thanks especially to "HOT" August Night, and the Ladies at the LR who put on a great time...

i put a few new faces to names and remet a few more Mongers... i hope everyone else had as much fun as i did...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 07:47:01 AM »
There are two other Ladies I had a great time conversing with that I failed to thank in my previous post... Carrera at the WH & Monroe at the MR. Thank you Ladies for spending time talking with Ol' PB. ;D

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
Saturday morning at Scruples.  Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Sheri, IB, Fairoakean, Hiking Guy, Prospector Bob, Just Tom, Ex-Okie, and JAGGED!

This trip has had it's surprises.... Cobia showing up in Moundhouse and now seeing Jagged at Saturday's breakfast meeting. :o It was good to see him again.

PB

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 09:05:28 AM »
I'll echo the thoughts of others.  I only made it to the Fireside Friday and Scruples on Saturday but had a great time.  It was good to see Prospector Bob again and meet Double D for the first time. I didn't get to talk to Double D much at the fireside but it looked like you, Just Tom, Fly, and Sheri were having way too much fun.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »
My Monger Madness: 3/11/2011 - 3/12/2011

This will be very short until after I get settled in Elko.

Friday:
I had a good party with Jenai@LoveRanch before the Mardi Gras party and another party with Sophia@LoveRanch after the Mardi Gras party. The Love Ranch ladies really went out of their way to show us a good time throughout the night.

I also headed over to Moonlite with Ex-okie for about 2 hours and had some enjoyable chats with Barbie Girl, JennyJade, Jordan, Cierra and several others before we headed back to Love Ranch.  We didn't leave the Love Ranch until 2:30am--a record for me.

Saturday:
I extended my stay by 1 day and moved to Carson City and hung out at the Love Ranch until I could check into my hotel. While there I chatted with most of the ladies & with MusicMan. Later that night, I had another fun party with JennyJade@Moonlite--my forth party with her and my 6th party this trip. While there I finally got to chat with MixieRose@Moonlite--an incredibly sweet & adorable lady who's very personable to chat with. Tonight was her last night but since she's a morning lady (9am-9pm), she said she'll be available Sunday morning. So, we went to her room to work out the details for a party made arrangements for a morning party before I head to Elko.

More to come later but I have to get over to the Moonlite for my party the MixieRose.

The Hiking Guy
PS: Thanks Gimpy&Limpy--who reminded me of the time change when I saw him Sunday morning before he left for Carlin/Elko.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
My Monger Madness Sunday morning: 3/13/2011

I headed for my party with MixieRose@Moonlite this morning.  When I arrived she was wearing one of the outfits I liked from her photos so we took some more photos of her in that outfit before heading for our party. Since we had discussed all the particulars for this party the night before, there was nothing more to negotiate so we headed to her room for our party.  My party with MixieRose this morning was the best GFE party I've had in LPIN in years and is one lady I plan to repeat with whenever I'm in Nevada. After our party she changed into her cheer-leading outfit for some more picture taking and I'll be posting some of those here sometime tomorrow.

More to be updated later--I want to get a good seat at chat tonight.

The Hiking Guy

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 08:53:11 PM »
I'll echo the thoughts of others.  I only made it to the Fireside Friday and Scruples on Saturday but had a great time.  It was good to see Prospector Bob again and meet Double D for the first time. I didn't get to talk to Double D much at the fireside but it looked like you, Just Tom, Fly, and Sheri were having way too much fun.

Had a great time FINALLY meeting everyone at the Fireside. And yes IB, It was great conversation! As soon as Fly started speaking everyone would get real quiet to listen to the master..lol. I was also privileged to be sitting  between Sheri and Goldie...two awesome ladies with some great stories.

My Monger Madness Sunday morning: 3/13/2011

I headed for my party with MixieRose@Moonlite this morning.  When I arrived she was wearing one of the outfits I liked from her photos so we took some more photos of her in that outfit before heading for our party. Since we had discussed all the particulars for this party the night before, there was nothing more to negotiate so we headed to her room for our party.  My party with MixieRose this morning was the best GFE party I've had in LPIN in years and is one lady I plan to repeat with whenever I'm in Nevada. After our party she changed into her cheer-leading outfit for some more picture taking and I'll be posting some of those here sometime tomorrow.

More to be updated later--I want to get a good seat at chat tonight.

The Hiking Guy

OH MAN am I jealous!!
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control