Author Topic: My buddy Vladimir  (Read 519 times)

Offline CJ

• Regular
My buddy Vladimir
« on: July 08, 2022, 06:23:38 PM »
+5
Had to give Vladimir his own shoutout, as I saw him more than anybody on this trip. On Tuesday he was with Mila, so he visited other folks in the building while Mila and I partied. On Wednesday Mila knew I was coming, so she left him with Peter at Inez’s. But when I left Mona’s, I walked across the street to Inez’s to set up an appointment with Arianna for the next day, so I got to see him again. Thursday Peter was again watching Vladimir, so I got to pet him before and after my party with Arianna. And then Friday he was with Mila at Mona’s when I stopped in to surprise her with one last party. For those who party with Mila but don’t have a chance to meet Vladimir because he’s at Inez’s, I don’t think Peter would mind if you stopped by after your party to say hi to the cute little guy.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: My buddy Vladimir
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 08:35:52 PM »
Vladimir is the cutest, everyone needs to meet him!!

Online SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 09:59:48 PM »
Vladimir is the cutest, everyone needs to meet him!!

He scared me to death when he came out of nowhere and started giving me a piece of his mind… but I still liked him.

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 12:16:02 AM »
Vladimir is a cool little dude. he just needs to know whats going on, once he is satisfied everything is good he will be your friend. I usually don't care for small dogs, but he is good.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 04:51:59 PM »
Aww... I can't wait to meet Vladimir and his newly crowned COY owner.  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 08:51:52 PM »
I met Vladimir at the LPIN awards banquet. He was sitting on Knitwit's lap, who was sitting next to me at the Mona's/Inez's table. He seemed to find a lot of interest in watching me eat. In fact, I  thought about giving him a piece of chicken as a treat, but it may not be good to given "human food" to a dog unless the owner says it's okay. Stiil, his eyes were glued to my plate of food and he watched every bite I took.

I think it's like someone else here said, he is not overly friendly until he gets to know you, and I can't fault him there, because I am the same way!