Author Topic: Mona's/Inez's August 2-10  (Read 386 times)

Offline NotAnOldGeezer

• Regular
Mona's/Inez's August 2-10
« on: August 22, 2022, 05:11:54 PM »
+8
I spent 8 days in Elko recently. Had several parties at Mona's and Inez's.
Roxy Gold and Roxy - (not at the same time though) Both are quite skilled, both voted COY in previous years, I know why :)
Jessy - I always try to have at least one party with this cutie each trip id she's in house. I have nominated her last two years for COY.
Ariana - Met he last year and had 2 parties, several more this trip. Future COY in the making.
Can't go wrong with any of these fine ladies, they all delivered enjoyable parties. Thanks to Louis, Peter. and Anna for the hospitality of their
establishments. The only disappointment was I didn't get to see Lily this trip as she was on vacation.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
Re: Mona's/Inez's August 2-10
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 09:35:10 PM »
Thank you for not being a stranger and making time for little ole me amongst all of these fine choices! You are always a treasure to spend time with :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona's/Inez's August 2-10
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 01:37:41 PM »
It was so nice to see you again, I am so happy you enjoyed your time here, Roxy Gold, Roxy, Jessy, and Ariana are some very wonderful ladies to spend time with!! See you next trip!