Author Topic: Syn Stevens at Sheris Ranch  (Read 405 times)

Offline Sebring_74

• Regular
Syn Stevens at Sheris Ranch
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:36:32 AM »
+2
Since I alluded to it in my other posts in the LPIN Specific Board, I thought I would go ahead and review my one and only (so far) experience at a Brothel.  This happened a year ago, but Syn is still active and in the current lineup at Sheri's so I figured it would still be relevant.

When I knew that I had a business trip to Las Vegas, I decided to look into the possibility of visiting a brothel.  I did some brief research and looked at the ladies in the lineup at Sheri's and The Chicken Ranch.   Mind you this was months ahead of time and I had no way of knowing if the ones that piqued my interest would actually be there when I was.  Even early on, something about Syn really struck me.  She was just my type, her size her shape, her long dark hair.  Between the two houses there are countless ladies that are extremely attractive, but somehow she stood out.  I hoped that she would be there when I was.

When I got there, I was still very nervous and wasn't sure if I had the stones to go through with it.  I sent off an e-mail to book an appointment three days before my desired time and took a deep breath. After two days had passed and I got no response, I broke down and called.  She was available that day and I figured the more I stall the less chance I would go through with it.  I asked for driver and proceeded to get ready for the event.

I have to say that the ride up was not so good.  The limo driver was friendly and did give me some tips which actually came in handy.  The problem was the car didn't have air conditioning (or it worked very poorly) and it was Nevada in the middle of July.  As I recently learned from the board, I probably should have rented a car to get there, but hindsight is 20/20.

Finally we get to the house and it's time to meet her.  Now looking at the pictures on the website, I knew her body was out of this world, but I was a little concerned that she didn't show her face.  I kept thinking, I drove out here and if she's not attractive, what do I do?  When I get inside I'm asked to sit on a couch and she comes out to greet me.  All of my worries were gone in an instant.  She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous.  Think model looks, but with a Je Ne Sais Quoi that makes her seem accessible - the really hot girl next door vibe.

We go back to her room for the negotiation.  I brought with me what I though it would cost and doubled it just in case.  I thought I was prepared.  At the start of the negotiation, she told me what her price was for an hour and it far exceeded what I expected and what I had on me.  I told her what I could afford and we worked out a 40 minute party.  It ended up costing less than 66% of what an hour was, so I figured I was getting a little break.  We went over her boundaries and I had a few request, which she was able to accommodate.

Given the hot car ride, I was thrilled I was able to take a second shower.  When I came out she was laying on the bed naked.  The party exceeded my expectations.  First she is head to toe impeccable, beautiful, she is strong yet soft and felt so good in my arms.  As gorgeous as she is she didn't have a hint of pretentiousness, she was down to earth, genuine and real or imagined I felt chemistry with her.  During our party she was focused on me.  Her eyes are mesmerizing and she maintained eye contact as a lover would throughout.  I was made to feel special.  Her oral skills are outstanding - so much so that I had to stop her to avoid significant downtime if you know what I mean (I'm not sure I would have been able to get off twice in the time allotted).  Everything felt natural.  After we were done we cuddled for the remaining time.  We talked about random things and I told her a couple of jokes which she really seemed to enjoy (she has an endearing laugh).

At the end she walked me out, gave me a warm hug and and it was back to Vegas.  Fortunately, the sun had set by this time, and the car ride was a little more comfortable on the way back.. or maybe I was so caught up in reflecting my experience, that I didn't think about it.  In any case it will always be a fond memory and I have no regrets.

I know that Sheri's is expensive and this party was no exception. With that said, if you want a drop dead courtesan, who's down to earth, engaging and skilled, Syn would be an excellent choice. 

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
Re: Syn Stevens at Sheris Ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 02:36:11 PM »
Thanks for writing this! We are all looking forward to seeing more reviews from you, Sebring_74 :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline Sebring_74

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 04:55:14 PM »
My goal is to have at least 4 reviews from no less than 3 different houses posted early next month.  Possibly more!

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 07:53:43 PM »
I had a fun time with Syn back in 9/2019 when she had just started. You are right. She is stunning.