Author Topic: cece at Sue's  (Read 716 times)

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
cece at Sue's
« on: December 01, 2022, 10:57:48 PM »
+4
I know, I know... This review comes a month and a half late. I am very glad to be able to temporarily put off my procrastination so I can write this.  :)

Arriving in Elko late on a Wednesday evening after a 7-hour drive, I was admittedly running low on caffeine but not low on hormones. Without an appointment in hand, I decided to try my luck at Sue's around 11pm. The doorbell rings automatically as I approached the front door, which opened in a mere few seconds. Their new lady Cece was brought out to me by the manager.

Cece held my hand while wallking me to her room. Our party started with a shower. The shower felt nice, although Cece didn't put me on the "table" at the table shower, so I was just a bit disappointed. She redeemed herself though with the massage that followed. I actually enjoyed the massage more than everything else, probably just because my joints were desperate for it following the long drive. We did chat a little bit here and there. Her English was quite decent, better than Jessica's whom I saw during my previous trip to Elko. The best part was that I might have gotten a few extra minutes for my hour since the timer on the door wasn't working perfectly.

Random Notes: Cece mentioned that she worked at Sue's before, took a one year hiatus, then returned to Elko the night before I partied with her... Cece did somewhat confirm that Jessica was gone for good... She is probably the new 3rd courtesan that everybody thought Sue's was hinting at a while back... It was overall a pretty good party. Although I did miss Jessica, I'm glad there's a "new" lady in the house... Don't feel bad about my lack of table shower experience there, since I did get my turn across the street right before leaving town...
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
Re: cece at Sue's
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 11:07:39 PM »
I'm assuming they have 3 ladies working,  Yami. Mickey. And Cece?

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 01:22:51 AM »
+1
See? Now THAT wasn't so hard, was it?  Haha!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  ;D

All kidding aside, the lady has been there a while now - so it's good to see her reviewed finally. I missed her (and Micki too) on my mid-November trip as it appears that for now she is *mostly* working weekends, which was explained to me as 'some time on Friday through some time on Sunday' and no real specifics beyond that.

I miss Jessica, less for any one thing, more bc she was my 1st (and 2nd and 3rd) brothel experience back in February. And she was really cute, slender and accommodating.  However, I am never disappointed with my Yami parties and look forward to my next. Her and Micki seem to have more experience than Jessica had, at least when I caught her between Feb and May of this year. If she ever returns to Sue's, I will gladly party w/her again.

I do hope to experience CeCe on my next trip to Elko. When I do, my prolific ass will probably put 20,000 words to it as usual haha. I myself DGARF about table showers, but I know that many of the guys out here are fans.  I guess maybe after the party would work for me - especially in those GD cold winters of Elko.  I should probably pay a visit to Rose @ Mona's or Stephanie @ Inez's - who's had a lot of strong review here as well. 

Thanks for (finally) getting this out there haha.  It's not like real life gets in the way, or anything...  ;) 8)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 01:34:14 AM by NewDude2022 »
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 12:31:13 PM »
+1
Haha... My procrastination was, and still is, a formidable opponent to me writing longer and more punctual reviews. I probably would have written 20,000 words if I still remembered every minute detail of my Cece party! Speaking of procrastination, I am having the same internal struggles over my Inez's and Mona's review.  :)

Obviously, NewDude, you are the Sue's expert, so you can probably speak of Yami/Mickie's tour schedules better than I do. As you probably have inferred, not all 3 ladies on tour would be there at any given time. Sometimes there is only one lady on duty who is already busy with a client. I assume that one can call the house and set an appointment? Not sure how well the call-ahead works at Sue's...

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 03:05:27 PM »
You can call ahead - and I have.  As you might suspect, occasionally the language thing still can get in the way. Like for my last visit, nobody volunteered what CeCe's unique schedule might be. As I was a Sun-Tues visitor that time, had I known, I might have slid my schedule up a few hours to accommodate.  But I did get a 'Yes, Yami...' (always good news imho) answer, plus got text confirmation from her as well once I nailed down my specific dates.

My thought would be, be very specific in any call/inquiry to Sue's. I said 'who will be there early next week...' so technically they didn't say anything wrong, but nobody said 'if you want to see CeCe, she will be done working on Sunday by #pm' etc.  Now I know.  :D
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 08:12:48 PM »
Haha... My procrastination was, and still is, a formidable opponent to me writing longer and more punctual reviews.

When you stop procrastinating, you're just procrastinating procrastination.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 10:07:35 PM »
Haha... My procrastination was, and still is, a formidable opponent to me writing longer and more punctual reviews.

When you stop procrastinating, you're just procrastinating procrastination.

Well, it is certainly easier to procrastinate on procrastinating my procrastination, if you all know what I mean...  :)