Author Topic: Mustang Trip Part 3 with Lily Katarina and Stormy May  (Read 384 times)

Offline Roach

• Lookie-Loo
Mustang Trip Part 3 with Lily Katarina and Stormy May
« on: July 24, 2023, 03:22:52 PM »
+3
After my party with Lily Katarina earlier in the day I decided to go back to my hotel to refresh and relax for my two girl party later that evening. As I had never had a two girl party in either my personal or monger life I was definitely nervous. When I got to the Mustang later that evening both of the ladies were ready. We finished up the last of the payment process and headed to the Cowboy Suite. As I showered both of the ladies stripped down and got the hot tub ready. We got in and the ladies started touching me and each other. I could have died a happy man right then and there. Then Stormy recommended we take the party to the bed. During this time there wasn't a time when one wasn't either riding me or giving me oral sex. While one was doing that the other lady was rubbing me or letting me touch her. About 1/2 way through I decided I needed more time so we quickly negotiated and paid. When we started up again I asked if I could watch them together. They started kissing and touching each other while slowly touching me. We went back to having sex again and they finished me off with a handjob while they kissed each other. This was such a great way to have my first two girl experience and I am glad I was able to experience it with these great ladies.  I will be back to the Mustang again to party with these two.

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mustang Trip Part 3 with Lily Katarina and Stormy May
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 01:29:13 PM »
Excellent review, Stormy is so beautiful