Author Topic: Mona's and Mila  (Read 429 times)

Offline Luna117

• Lookie-Loo
Mona's and Mila
« on: October 21, 2023, 08:29:13 PM »
+3
I have been to a couple of brothels but I have never partake in any of the services. Either the price wasn't right or I just didn't feel comfortable. But Mona's/ Inez is the way to go yesterday was my first full brothel experience! It was a very laid-back experience I felt very at home and welcomed and I did not feel rushed at all even when I was just sitting at the bar drinking a beer. If you are a brothel first-timer I would absolutely recommend Mona's!

Now on to the lady I had my first experience with Mila who is an absolutely gorgeous woman. She immediately put me at ease and has a wonderful bubbly personality. And is absolutely yummy!
I was a little bit nervous because on the website she didn't show her face but that was just me being silly. She was 10 times more gorgeous than what the pictures made her out to be! I don't know how explicit I can get so I'm just going to say that our time together was absolutely amazing!!!

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona's and Mila
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 12:24:56 AM »
Inez’s is the most comfortable atmosphere of any of the houses I’ve been to. It’s so laid back, and discreet (back entrance)

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 04:36:33 AM »
Congrats on taking the plunge Luna

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 03:30:29 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Mila!