Author Topic: Sunseeker says.... exit 28 Friday night  (Read 545 times)

sunseeker

Sunseeker says.... exit 28 Friday night
« on: January 15, 2011, 03:28:41 AM »
Made it there late - 9:45 or so - walked in the Mustang.
Phoenix was on stage, nekkid.  Got a bottle of water and tipped her, surprised at the applause from the ladies - were you guys not tipping the dancers or what?  She came over along the bar and rubbed that taunt body on me.  If that's dirty hustling, well then dirty hustle me some more (it worked).
After she got down, I considered my options:
Phoenix, looking very sleek, slender and sexy these days.  Time to try her out?
April, back to blond, though short hair.  Repeat?
Redlight Ruby, hair down to past that luscious derriere and oh that fabulous clear skin of hers and awesome breasts. Repeat?
Who is the new blonde hottie sitting at the corner of the stage?
And if she's not Nora, which one is?

Went over to talk to Hiking Guy.  Little Richard came over to re-introduce himself.  Hiking Guy asked who the blonde was (pointing to April).  My mind went blank - could not remember her name now.  Asked a young cutie passing by what her name was - turned out to be Nora, but she didn't know who the blonde (April) was, but April walked by and we asked - that mystery resolved.
So what are the options across the way?

Took a cold walk across the parking lot - it was pretty dead.  4 women talking to 6-7 men, Carerra had 3 of them.  Well, she looks busy, back to the Mustang.

More looking around, the desert table was still out, probably shouldn't but had a piece of lime cheese cake and went over to say hi to IB.  ODH was joking that Goldie should sell tickets to her party with Jenna, it would probably pay for the party.  Finished with sugar rush, off to the bathroom to wash my hands.  Passing back thru the bar area, came across Flyfisher, who had been talking with Phoenix.  She came back to sit down, I moved out of Fly's smoke and into her reach.  She's, uh, very friendly.  OK, screw it, decision made, the other babes will have to wait - off to the negotiation room.  Made my offer, she raised me a bit, not excessive, whatever, I've been wanting to try her for a while, especially as sleek as she's looking.

Ended up in the Mustang's safari suite - OK, that's fair.  Bed, hot tub, shower, sauna room, toilet room - nice.  Took a shower while she set things up and started filling the hot tub.  Got distracted over by the bed, she turned off the tub.  She's got a really nice body outside and inside, very service oriented.  Deed done, she gave me massage while the tub finished filling (water comes out of ceiling).  In the tub, more cuddles until the dreaded call.

Back out in the bar, thinning out.  Introduced myself to the hottie who was sitting at the stage earlier - Jana Marie.  Hair is longer and blonder now than pics, but still has those dreamy eyes and fab ta-tas.  Asked if she'd dance on stage and waved a few 20s her way.  Very smooth, elegant moves, good form - turns out she'd danced at clubs before.

April took the stage after, no prompting on my part, but I was glad to see her there and tipped her as well.  Delighted to see she's learned some nice moves, and her body is very appealing.

Charlie hopped up next, a nice breasts-in-the-face ending.

Got Nora up there finally - nice bejeweled nipples, liked her style.

Was getting late, had to leave - said goodbye to the dewy-eyed beauties (Jana Marie and Nora).  12:57 when I got in my car.  Home to make some French Toast and post.  Hope I can drag my carcass out to breakfast.

gummi_bear_2004

Re: Sunseeker says.... exit 28 Friday night
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 05:03:11 AM »
Ty soooooooooo much for the "report" .

afriend

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 07:25:22 AM »
Nicely done Sunseeker... In deed and in post.  ;)

Take care,
afriend

sportsman

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:37:45 PM »
At the other end of northern LPIN...I was at the MLBRE most of the time Friday...
two bachelor parties and a delegation of japanese tourists kept the girls busy...
at one time, there were at least 40 people in the parlor, withThreeStooges movies on a constant loop on the TV...
Me? I partied with Cami Parker, which was my sole purpose of going to WinterFest...
Cami, on my invitation, was at the Scruples breakfast Friday.,..
renee and Kara were also there, along with five, six Mongers...

more later... ??? 8)