Author Topic: Your To Do Wish List Of LPIN Girls In 2012  (Read 16840 times)

Weis

Your To Do Wish List Of LPIN Girls In 2012
« on: December 30, 2011, 05:29:29 PM »
Happy New Year.  Lets get 2012 on the right track.

Which girls at any Nevada ranch are on your list to have a party with in 2012?    You know your 2012 to do - "wish" list.

Weis

Re: Your To Do Wish List Of LPIN Girls In 2012
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »
I am sure that in the middle of the year of 2012 my list will expand like it has in the past years. These are some of girls that I have seen in person or seen them talking on other boards that I like to party with in the year 2012.  (I know all of these parties will not happen, but that is why it is my wish list).  Some of the girls that I have partied with over the last few years, will be a repeat party again. 

My list in no particular order

Carerra from the Mustang ranch.
Lani (Ann) from the Mustang ranch.
Sara Faye from the Mustang ranch.
Emily from the Mustang ranch.
Lucy from the Mustang ranch.
April from the Mustang ranch.
Jean Grey from the Mustang ranch.
Venus from the Mustang ranch.

Anna Suvari from the Bunny ranch.
Maya Love from the Bunny ranch.
Barbie Girl from the Bunny ranch.

Belle from the Dovetail ranch.

Annie Andersinn from the Love ranch North

Daisy Mae from the Love ranch South.

Jessica Rabitt from the Sagebrush ranch.
Rose from the Sagebrush ranch.

Alicia from the Chicken ranch.
Sexy Lexy from the Chicken ranch.

Destini from Sheri’s ranch.
Envy from Sheri's ranch.
Melania from Sheri’s Ranch.

Sadie from the Shady Lady ranch.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:53:35 PM by Weis »

Mikey

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
+1
Sonja - Dovetail - Hopefully in February if I-80 is clear between Reno and Carlin.
Jill Chandler - LRN - @ LPIN Gathering XVI
Carolina - WFMR - @ LPIN Gathering XVI

Mattjr

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »
+1
My 2012 to-do list has a few repeats   Here is mine.

Niki Newman - aka Heather Lane at the Calico Club Ranch
Charlie - at the Dovetail Ranch
Belle - at the Dovetail Ranch
Sadie - at the Shady Lady’s Ranch (Be seeing her again, since I last saw her at Lance's World Famous Mustang Ranch)
Anna Suvari - at the Bunnyranch

Destini - at the Sheri’s Ranch (Be seeing her again. Keep missing her over the years at different ranches. Wish she would come back out to the Mustang Ranch again.  Guess I will have to make a trip to the Sheri’s Ranch to see Destini again)
Cindy LaRue -  at the Love Ranch North Ranch
Annie Andersinn -  at the Love Ranch North (Be seeing her again, since I last saw her at Lance's World Famous Mustang Ranch)
Sara Faye - at the Mustang Ranch
Red Diamonds  -  at the Sheri’s Ranch

Maya Love - at the Bunnyranch
Lucy - at the Wild Horse Ranch (Be seeing her again)
Mimi -  at the Mustang Ranch (Be seeing her again)
Ms. Pheonix -  at the Bikini's Gentleman's Club Ranch

and of course
Latina at the Chicken Ranch (Be seeing her again, wish she would come back out to the Wild Horse Ranch now the Mustang Ranch again.  Guess I will have to make a trip to the Chicken Ranch to see Latina again)

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 08:52:14 PM »
I have my list for Winterfest and....I ain't telling!!

sportsman

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
+1
 SOME CHANGES...PRIORITIES CHANGE...

Down South

Bella and Sydney at LRSouth
NOTE: i PARTIED WITH BELLA FRIDAY (1-13-12) AT THE LRS...MARVELOUS, AS I EXPECTED IT WOULD BE!![/b
Bethany St. James and Destini,  Sheri's Ranch
cali candy and lola mark at LRS...(Met them Friday 1-13   PARTIED WITH cALI cANDY jAN. 20
)i

up north

Tamela Lee and Jayla Conrad at MLBR
'Caressa Kisses and Tatyanna at MLBR (again)

On I-80

Sonja, Belle. Renee  ...somewhere up there...

There are contingencies, of course n!!!!!!

:-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :-* ;) ;) :o :o 8) 8) ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:46:20 AM by sportsman »

Oddball

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 01:00:57 AM »
Unfortunately, it looks like another lady that I would have liked to spend some quality time with may be done (according to the rumormill anyways).

Sexy Lexy

So at this point, I'm just counting my lucky stars that at least I was able to spend quality LPIN time with Skittles, Chloe, and Jasmine before they 'retired' from LPIN.

There are a handful of other ladies on my 'I'd like to discuss this further' list, but I don't want to jinx it...

CookieMonster

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 07:03:25 AM »
I want to do them all, possibly 4-6 each day.

Aim high ma bitchez, aim high!   ;D

Seriously though, My radar is currently set for a few ladies.

Caressa Kisses (again)
Juicy Lucy (again)
Jayla Conrad (again)
Tamela Lee (first time)
Mixie Rose (first time)
Sexy Lexy (first time)

There's a few others that I'm keeping a secret.

desertdude

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 08:43:06 AM »
+2
MY TOP TEN
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY
SADIE AT SHADY

ONCE YOU HAVE THE BEST WHY LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE

wayne2o1

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 08:53:06 AM »
 :) :) ;) I have 8 girls on My list and I am not giving the names out to You Guys  :o  It might take Me 2 years to get all 8 but I will try my Best  :D ......Happy New Year to everyone  .. Why would anyone give the names out ??

bungalow bill

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 09:11:17 AM »
i see some names on here that inspire me to comment.  and they also remind me that i've had a very nice year in the bordellos of nevada.....

a couple of you have mentioned sara faye.  and really, what a babe.  just a cute, buxom, nasty girl and one of the best in the biz.  and she's got that special quality that makes for a great working girl, and that is she loves going to work!  and don't ever complain about boob jobs.  the way she now fills out a t-shirt....OMG. 

i just saw tamela lee at the BR recently.....absolutely stunning.  she was in her room, relaxing.  one of the sexiest things i've seen in a while....tamela, looking fantastic, in her beautiful budoir.  oh yeah.

i saw tamela as i was walking with caressa kisses to HER budoir.  caressa is the absolute bomb.  i made an appointment with her for one happy hour afternoon, and she met me at the bar.  again...OMG.  in fact, i'll say OMFG.  a total knockout.  beautiful, shapely goddess, wearing some of the deadliest lingerie ever.  she was just wearing it to death!  what a lovely woman....nice, friendly, amiable.....and the kind of lady where you would pay good money just to watch her disrobe.

sporty, i gotta love your to-do list at sheri's......char and bethany.  short and sweet.  two ultra babes right there.  may your remission lay low and your emissions blow high!  i didn't get to sheri's this year....something tells me that will change in 2012.

and annie andersinn at the love ranch.  you got an amazon fantasy?  there you go.  the girl is awesome at 6 feet tall.....hugging her means nosetip to nosetip for me which is pretty damn hot.  and again, she's one of our treasures who LOVES making you a happy guy.  so glad she's feelin good and that heart procedure worked as well as it did. 

after re-reading this list.....i better rob a liquor store or somethin.  i need some rompin' cash!  a new year is calling......

on my list for 2012......annie, caressa, sara faye, and tamela.  i'd be delighted to do nothing but blow the year with repeats with all those fabulous ladies. you know what they say....if the first party was good, wait until the 4th one!  and if i get to pahrump, char and bethany sounds pretty damn nice.  also, at LR north....there have been some very nice cindy larue sightings.......

DinC

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 10:25:45 AM »
Unfortunately, it looks like another lady that I would have liked to spend some quality time with may be done (according to the rumormill anyways).

Sexy Lexy

I can't speak to her long term plans, but I'm pretty sure she intends to be at the Chicken Ranch January & February.  I only mention it because she seems to be on a few to-do lists, so those who can manage a trip in the near future should capitalize.

As for me, I stopped making such lists after experiencing so many near misses.  But I will say that I wouldn't mind seeing Lexy, Dahlia, Bethany St. James, or Char on my next trip to Vegas.

Speed Racer

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
+1

Sexy Lexy

I can't speak to her long term plans, but I'm pretty sure she intends to be at the Chicken Ranch January & February.  I only mention it because she seems to be on a few to-do lists, so those who can manage a trip in the near future should capitalize.

As for me, I stopped making such lists after experiencing so many near misses.  But I will say that I wouldn't mind seeing Lexy, Dahlia, Bethany St. James, or Char on my next trip to Vegas.
DinC, I certainly agree that making such lists is all too often futile. Catching any individual lady during a trip is always hit-or-miss and then there's the issue of even being able to afford such a voyage in the first place. Even when I am able to make it out to Nevada, my wish list is invariably way larger than my party budget (in both money and time). That being said, I do have a few comments...

First off, I'm glad I got to see Lexy again during my recent trip, though I was unable to party with her at that time. If Oddball's sources are accurate, I guess I may have missed my last chance, which would be unfortunate. :'( She's a wonderful lady, a very nice person, and a fantastic representative of both the Chicken Ranch and of LPIN in general. If she is soon to retire, she will be greatly missed by all who've had the pleasure of meeting her.

Next, I have to say that I'd absolutely love to do a double with Destini and Riley of Sheri's Ranch. Even being dead tired and under the weather, they came very, very close to seducing me into such an arrangement during my October 2011 trip.

Then there's always the other ladies whom I've met, corresponded, and/or partied with in the past, such as Sadie of the Shady Lady; Latina of the Chicken Ranch; Annie Andersin of Love Ranch North; Bailey Page, Jimi Lynn, & Tamela Lee of the Moonlite BunnyRanch; Carerra, Carolina, & Victoria of the World Famous Mustang Ranch; plus Gabriella, & Michelle Lai of Sheri's Ranch.

Finally, there are some ladies whom I've yet to meet in person, but from their interactions here on this and/or other message boards - as well as from viewing their online photos - have certainly caught my eye and would likely be very high on any such wish list: Sonja of the Dovetail, Jade Capri & Jill Chandler of the Love Ranch North, and Bailey of Sheri's Ranch.

I could go on and on, and I likely forgot to mention quite a few other ladies, but you get the point.

Best regards,
Speed Racer

NDGary

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
I will have to say that I would love to see these women again that I saw during my last two trips out there in 2011. 

Aspen Rain  (Wild Horse Ranch)
Camille  (Bunny Ranch)
Selena  (Wild Horse)

Next year (as of tomorrow, guess I will have to get use to saying this year LOL)  I am hoping that I can see these women.

Anna Suvari  (Bunny Ranch)
Carerra  (Wild Horse Ranch)  guess it will be under a new name
Jenna    (Wild Horse Ranch)  guess it will be under a new name
Mixie Rose  (Bunny Ranch)
Laci Ann  (Bunny Ranch)

That is my wish list and I wishing hard to see them in 2012 since I  miss them in 2011.

mackdaddy_69

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »
I have my list of ladies that I would like to have fun with. I could add some more ladies to my list later on:
Mustang ranch
Kassie
Maya
Ashtyn
Salma
Jean
Hayden
Genevieve
Amaris
Lucy
Selena my favorite lady