Author Topic: Alice Took Me to Wonderland  (Read 6653 times)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Alice Took Me to Wonderland
« on: July 07, 2016, 06:14:17 PM »

Spent some time with Alice Little today.  She is super sweet, super sexy, small enough to fit in my duffel bag and take back home.  I started out pretty nervous as this is a major directional change in my life.  Alice sensed that and sat down with me in the parlor and we just talked until I was ready for my trip to Wonderland.

Alice was easy to negotiate with.  She loves me so she gave me all the discounts.  (Well, she was fair in discussions and gave me the firefighter/EMT rate.) Alice got to "show me the ropes" in a few different ways- this was my first brothel visit, and she introduced me to light bondage with literal rope.  That was good.  Nothing wrong with Alice's domme style.  I just don't know for sure if it's my thing.  But I tried it.  Anyway, I may try again next year with a bit more of an idea what I would want to experience.  We won't dwell on that except to say that you can get a good idea about bondage from an expert like Alice and I could stand to learn my knots.

After untying me, Alice massaged my back and shoulders.  We didn't spend considerable time on that because the best was yet to come.  She and I experienced a round-the-world of sex.  And here's where the sexual dynamo in her came out.  Again, it was my first experience in brothels and bondage, and I felt kind of nervous then weird about being there.  Alice suggested maybe even the altitude had something to do with it.  I thought it was probably the newness of the experience and being (lightly) whipped by Alice.  Although Alice put me at ease, it was apparent that "finishing" what I started would be a problem.  I mean, no problem starting and Alice is exciting enough to hold my arousal, but between all other factors, I couldn't manage to "pop" as some like to say.  It turned out that wasn't a problem.  I actually felt sorry for Alice as she kept going and going and going.  She was determined to know that I got what I needed.  She said it didn't bother her a bit to just keep going.  Finally, I was satisfied (in the way guys like to be satisfied).  I truly believe that if I needed another half hour of constant coitus, Alice would easily have kept up.  Oh to be young and full of caffeine and energy.  And Alice's kisses were worth as much as everything else about the party.

I am certain I will see Alice again this visit as long as our schedules mesh.  I kidded her about becoming too popular for me to get an appointment with her in the future, but she humbly accepted my praise and said it wouldn't be so. 

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:22:13 PM by Just Another Guy »
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

Re: Alice Took Me to Wonderland
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 08:07:33 PM »
I had a great time meeting you, and spending time with you too! Can't wait until next time- something tells me that we may out-do ourselves ;)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 11:36:44 PM »
Wow congrats on the great report!! (So far?)

Alice shows she is flexible in a great many ways, and I'm glad it worked out for you!
HD

bergerman

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 12:03:38 AM »
Nice report JAG! Though I've not partied with Alice yet, she is easy to talk to, very calming (even thought full of energy), and as sweet as can be! Have fun the next go-round too!

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 11:33:40 AM »
Nice report, JAG.  Alice seems to have that affect on everyone who has partied with her ...including me ...LOL.   :)

AliceLittle

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 12:15:54 PM »
It's the Wonderland Affect. it's a very serious and addicting syndrome. Thank goodness i know the cure ;)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 10:30:31 PM »
I had a great time meeting you, and spending time with you too! Can't wait until next time- something tells me that we may out-do ourselves ;)
Alice and I partied again with Roxanne Price.  We did outdo ourselves alright. 

Alice shows she is flexible in a great many ways, and I'm glad it worked out for you!
HD
I say I felt sorry for her having to keep trying to finish me, but she didn't mind and not only did I not mind- it just made the whole thing a mind-bending better experience.  I have a feeling some ladies would have just said "I guess it ain't happening." 

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 10:37:58 PM »
Nice report JAG! Though I've not partied with Alice yet, she is easy to talk to, very calming (even thought full of energy), and as sweet as can be! Have fun the next go-round too!
Every one of those qualities found at 110% in Alice.

Nice report, JAG.  Alice seems to have that affect on everyone who has partied with her ...including me ...LOL.   :)
Some of us were here for the start of something great that will be talked of for years.

It's the Wonderland Affect. it's a very serious and addicting syndrome. Thank goodness i know the cure ;)
No, Alice.  There is no cure.  I see where you are going, but I am addicted and you give me hair of the dog that bit me.  Is that supposed to be like needing snake venom to make snake venom serum?  The analogy falls apart because I just want more snake bites from Alice.  (Do you see what I did there?)

Great Report Keep up the Good work
....if it doesn't kill me.

- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »
Hey now, You we're returned alive!

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:11 AM »
Not sure what that means, but glad you are alive.
- Steve Martin

roxanneprice

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 06:59:40 PM »
Not sure what that means, but glad you are alive.

Being alive has never felt this good! Is it a coincidence that alive and Alice are only one letter apart?

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 07:31:28 PM »
Alice makes you feel alive, huh?

Roxanne's happiness is very important to me. 

Okay, we will keep Alice.
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »
Roxanne makes me feel alive too.  You make me feel alive JAG.  Being with fun and awesome people is what keeps me going.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 10:28:31 AM »
Met Alice. Not sure what to add to what others have written. Hence, some Alice Little haiku:

Alice Little is
Diminutive and quite sweet
I laughed with her

I cannot describe
Her way behind closed doors
That would not be fair

I would say only this
Alice represents the best
Of her profession

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 11:49:50 AM »
Met Alice. Not sure what to add to what others have written. Hence, some Alice Little haiku:

Alice Little is
Diminutive and quite sweet
I laughed with her

I cannot describe
Her way behind closed doors
That would not be fair

I would say only this
Alice represents the best
Of her profession

now THAT is a major trip report folks. Lol

I'm not going to argue about number of syllables and all that haha but talk about "short and sweet." I suppose your assertion in making a haiku for her is entirely appropriate given both her size and the size of your poem haha

HD