Author Topic: Rosa in Elko  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Rosa in Elko
« on: October 06, 2016, 06:21:36 AM »
Some of us had seen Rosa when we were hanging out in Mona's at the end of August. She seemed very popular with a big smile and I kept her in mind for my next visit, which turned out to be a brief afternoon swing. It turned out Rosa was pinch-hitting at Inez's while they were down a lady or two.

Rosa is a very pretty, 22-year-old lady of Mexican and Peruvian descent by way of Guadalajara. She is about 5-5 and not a petite spinner like Angel or Tiffany, but she has a very nice figure and you can tell she works out regularly. I will say this after spending time with her - she is a great kisser all over your body. I mean "great." Looking in the mirror at this, she had me going in no time flat, so we slowed the pace a little before we finished in a very nice way. Rosa is very engaging; we cuddled, kissed some more and laughed for quite a while afterward. Would definitely repeat, but there's limited availability as she will be leaving in the not-too-distant future to continue her education. Like many of the ladies at Inez's and Mona's, Rosa has a clear plan for what she wants to do, and her stop in Elko is a means to an end, not the end. I really liked this about her.

Sidenote: Anna was tending for the vacationing Peter, and we had a fun chat before and after the party. The staff at these 2 houses is so friendly and welcoming that you feel like you are in "Cheers." (And if it was, the bar flies would be chasing after Rosa, Angel, and others).

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Rosa in Elko
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
Great report Lomez!   I had my eye on her during my last trip - you just sealed the deal!   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 11:54:02 AM »
Thanks for coming by...  We are so happy you enjoyed Rosa she is a winner and so nice.  I have heard she is awesome in the sack too.... lol    Thanks for the review we appreciate it!

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 11:02:56 PM »
Good stuff, Lomez. Thanks for telling us about Rosa. She seems very nice and I enjoy her posts and pics and of course I do cuz I'm a horny bastard

But that's beside the point. Glad you had a great time!! Sounds like Anna is just great too, she's the boss after all.
HD

Rosa

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 01:33:10 PM »
So sweet babe thanks  :-* hope to see you before I leave!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »
Awesome review...It was so nice to meet and chat with you!!! So excited your time with Rosa was so pleasurable!!! :) :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 03:23:38 PM »
We love Rosa!  And are so happy she is doing well at inez!