Author Topic: Tiffany at Mona's, Round 3  (Read 859 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Tiffany at Mona's, Round 3
« on: April 11, 2017, 06:53:29 PM »
I didn't think I had any energy left after my two parties yesterday.  I was wrong.  After a 90 minute party with the beautiful Tiffany, now I really have no energy left.

I arrived for my appointment at 11 and was let in by Pete.  Great person, great conversation.  I got a beer and was not allowed to pay.  Thanks guys!  It's the little touches like that which make the Inez/Mona's houses my main destination when I travel here.  Anna came out and we chat for a bit.  Tiffany came out after a few minutes and joined us at the bar.  She told me how much she missed me. :-*. We enjoyed our drinks and head back to the room.  She snuck in a kiss before we got to the room and everything just got better after that.

I know the term GFE gets bandied about here often but that is exactly what this party was. We kissed, a lot.  We looked into each other's eyes.  We felt every inch of each other's body.  Through out it all, sweet Tiffany was always complimenting me making me feel so special.  Don't worry,  I always compliment the ladies which is easy because they are all so beautiful.  While I had initially booked the hour, it turned out to not be enough and we extended the party to 90 minutes.  We finished and she walked me out but not before grabbing me and giving me a very warm kiss goodbye.

I don't recall the last time that I was this tired, but I am still grinning.  I have had 3 amazing parties at Inez/Mona's in the span of 24 hours and I still have a few days left.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Tiffany at Mona's, Round 3
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:08:46 PM »
Thanks for the review (#3) of Tiffany@Mona's...I'm looking forward to enjoying her again (#3 for me also) during my April trip to Elko...only 8 days away!

The Hiking Guy

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:47:18 AM »
+1
Been reading your reviews. Good stuff. Keep it up.

(Get it? With all the parties you're having...Doesn't seem like you're having trouble keeping it..."Up." Lol)
HD

tiffanymonas

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 02:58:46 AM »
This was a fun video shoot.

tiffanymonas

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 12:04:33 AM »
Hi Adrian,

I am so happy you coming back soon.