Author Topic: Hiking Through Wonderland with Alice Little  (Read 639 times)

DXanatos

Hiking Through Wonderland with Alice Little
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »
+1
On my latest work trip slash pilgrimage I once again got to go see my wonderful little Alice. 

After the fun we had last time I decided to start my day with Alice the same way as last time and we went to La Bakery where Alice again had cannoli.  It was nice we mainly just chatted and caught with each other.  I’ve said it before and I know others have too but one thing I really like about Alice is that she’s real and interested in talking with you.  Sometimes conversations with the girls feels a bit like a rote session at the therapist where they just ask endless follow up questions on what you last said but Alice actually responds and shares and is part of the conversation.
We grabbed some treats to go and then our adventure began.  I live in the Pine Barrens and if you’re ever in New Jersey check it out its some of the best hiking on the east coast beautiful forests with interesting sites including some types of trees that are only in this area.  Alice is always posting beautiful pictures from Lake Tahoe so I decided we needed to go adventuring there. 

Alice knows all the fun spots in town but she also knows great trails.  It was a lot of fun hiking and the view of the mountains and the lake were wonderful and made all the better for being a backdrop for Alice.  After some fun around the lake we headed back to the Ranch.  I won’t go into details but since we were hiking there was some time in the hot tub to relax our muscles and some mutual foot rubbing then then things just went wild for a bit.

We went for an early dinner at a sushi place nearby and geeked out a bit about the Wonder Woman movie and nearly went to see it together but decided instead to go back to her room. We watched American Gods together cause I missed the last episode.  I asked kind of impulsively about maybe seeing Charlie Daze for the end of the evening cause they’ve been posting pictures together and look fun and I’d love to experience that.  Unfortunately things didn’t line up for that to happen so I’ll have to plan it out for the next time.  Alice and I had fun just by ourselves and then I sadly had to leave.

Hopefully next trip I get to stay out longer

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Hiking Through Wonderland with Alice Little
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
That's cool. Sounds like a hell of a day. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you guys spend a lot of time together, eh? I'm sure most folks around here are envious. Lol

I think the solution is: all of us party with Alice in Tahoe like you did haha

HD

DXanatos

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:29:52 AM »
My job might be annoying and stressful but one perk is they fly me out to homebase 3-4 times a year which isn't that far away from Reno on the California side of the border and I usually get the full weekend out there (this time it was a day less) which is great for getting to see Alice and the other local ladies.

AliceLittle

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:12:59 AM »
That's cool. Sounds like a hell of a day. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you guys spend a lot of time together, eh? I'm sure most folks around here are envious. Lol

I think the solution is: all of us party with Alice in Tahoe like you did haha

HD

guys. guys guys guys. Outdate orgy? Can that be a thing?  ;D

We're lucky to get to see each other often- its a nice treat for me as well to get to spend time repeatedly with the same person, as each time together seems to get better and better!