Author Topic: Roxy Gold @Sagebrush – An ATF with a Heart of Gold!  (Read 650 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Roxy Gold @Sagebrush – An ATF with a Heart of Gold!
« on: April 25, 2017, 03:30:39 PM »
+1
My initial plans didn’t include a trip to Carson, but man was I missing me some Roxy Gold! I just couldn’t see a trip to Nevada again without her as one of my highlights. I contacted her, booked a hotel, and set up a time. Walking in the Sage and being greeted with hugs was what the doctor ordered. Thank you for the hugs Roxy, Sable Ranae, and Bailey Paige. Btw Bailey, I’ll be lookin’ forward to that pulled pork sometime! Roxy Gold and I chatted, and reminisced for a good while before the little guy couldn’t stand it anymore……. It’s great just having a quick exchange then getting right down to some awesome sexual business ;) This lady is a pleaser and provides such a wonderful party. I thank you very much for the massage after too, Roxy! Afterward we went and shared a couple Sprites with lime and chatted some more until it was time I needed to go. Whatever type of party you're in the mood for, I'm sure Roxy Gold can/will provide it! Simply contact her and your adventure will begin!

Note: A trip to Carson normally includes a party with Jade Capri, too! Such a wonderful lady! As I mentioned above – “doctor ordered.” I’ve been battling some excruciating migraines that take me off my feet at times. A fringe benefit of the military. lol I’m still not great, but feeling a little better. So sorry Jade, I’ll have to make it up to you sometime  :-*

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
Re: Roxy Gold @Sagebrush – An ATF with a Heart of Gold!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 09:01:52 PM »
+1
Thank you for the great times, FN! Thoughtful gifts, great conversation, dynamite in the sack, everything a woman could want!  ;D
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

jadecapri

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 06:24:10 PM »
+1
Don't be sorry, you spent time with Roxy and that makes me happy, because you like her so much. I like her too and I get to see her a lot :)
Maybe I can send you pics of us together :)
I am glad you felt better.  :-*

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 11:55:10 PM »
+1

...dynamite in the sack...

An excellent t-shirt motto.  (Too bad I can't get it past my sensor.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 12:16:38 AM »
+1
Roxy is a fine girl! I've spoken with her once or twice and she's always been very kind to me.

Man, I just was celebrating my cousin who is a military vet who just graduated college - I hope your headaches get better. Take care.

I'm still upset I missed you up north again that weekend. (Or did I?) Lol
HD

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 07:05:37 PM »
+1
Roxy is a fine girl! I've spoken with her once or twice and she's always been very kind to me.

Man, I just was celebrating my cousin who is a military vet who just graduated college - I hope your headaches get better. Take care.

I'm still upset I missed you up north again that weekend. (Or did I?) Lol
HD

Yes she is, HD. Roxy's just great all around to spend time with.
I thank your cousin, too, for his service. Tell him to use that GI Bill to its' fullest.
Did we? I hope I was sober.......ha!

...dynamite in the sack...

An excellent t-shirt motto.  (Too bad I can't get it past my sensor.)

Make sure you put "FumbleNutts" on the front, then on the back the ellipsis and wording as you have it there on my T-Shirt  :)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
I owe you one, gorgeous  :-*
I'd love it anytime I get pics of you two!

Don't be sorry, you spent time with Roxy and that makes me happy, because you like her so much. I like her too and I get to see her a lot :)
Maybe I can send you pics of us together :)
I am glad you felt better.  :-*

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
+1
Always a great time with you! I saw that blog post of yours on Jade's site.......Every bit of you is wonderful :-*

Thank you for the great times, FN! Thoughtful gifts, great conversation, dynamite in the sack, everything a woman could want!  ;D