Author Topic: Naughtily casual charms of Abby @ Mona's  (Read 602 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Naughtily casual charms of Abby @ Mona's
« on: July 15, 2017, 09:22:53 AM »
+5
Having just arrived in Elko, I went to Mona's, where I met and partied with Abby for the first time.

When I called a line-up, there she was, petite, older, wearing glasses and jean shorts, nestled between a tall blonde and a hot Egyptian. It was almost perfect camouflage, but try as she might, I knew who she was, and there was no hiding from me. :)

I told her who I was, and we got into a nice, lengthy conversation about various geological topics, about which she's very knowledgeable. I learned quite a few interesting things. And as we started to shyly get down to business, I hoped to learn even more "interesting" things from her as well.

In her characteristic and inviting drawl, she said that, "You kin do anything you want to me", as she noticed that I was interested in her sleeveless top and jean shorts. She was obviously dressed for comfort, but I found her nondescript outfit eons more sexy than lingerie, and as I started slowly stripping her, it felt so very naughty, like I was seducing a neighbor who happened to be out gardening!

I found that Abby's southern hospitality extended to her vulva - she smiled and encouraged me as she invited my curious explorations, which got a little out of hand, as it led to her breathtaking climax. :) And when she mounted me, she gauged my reactions, and moved with me as though reading my mind. I felt that I was truly being made love to.

So here's a tip - when getting a line-up at Mona's, also consider that invisible courtesan in the middle.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Naughtily casual charms of Abby @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »
+1
That's a very nice review of a very lovely lady.  Abby is a sweetheart and has a very loyal following.  Your review makes clear why.

Ps it was nice to meet you as well.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 08:02:55 PM »
Hey Wayne!  I finally saw "the room"  ;D

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 05:21:41 AM »
It was great meeting everyone! It was also interesting how Abby was sort of flitting among the mongers at the bar - it was almost like she was the hostess for the weekend. And every time she passed by me, she gave me a little rub on the shoulder - endearing is what she is. :)