Author Topic: Northern Nevada Trip Pt 2 Moundhouse  (Read 1278 times)

MrGoldfish

Northern Nevada Trip Pt 2 Moundhouse
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:21:42 AM »
+6
For last part of my trip, I visited the Reno area again.  I have had good experiences (and not so good) in the past.  This time everything was excellent.

I visited the LRN and Sage.  Met several interesting ladies, but only had 2 parties over 3 days.

Sindy Sky  -- didn't party with her , but got to talk with her a bit both days I stopped by the LRN.  She's a funny, sexy bombshell with a wicked sense of humor.  She and Remy (more on her later) feed off each others humor and have a great dynamic together.  Sindy knows a lot about the area and had great tips on what to do and where to eat.  And she can make even a dinosaur costume look sexy (maybe it was for some event at the ranch, maybe it was for a specialty party, didn't ask).

Alice Little -- I can't say enough positive things about this wonderful lady. Alice has a well deserved reputation as fun, generous, and passionate.   She's also smart, driven, and sharp as a razor.  We took another trip to Virginia City followed by fun at the Sage.  If you get the chance to visit VC, Alice makes a splendid guide.  She knows almost everthing there is to know about VC, from the town's history to where to shop.  She's very passionate about the need to preserve and restore VC, hopefully her plans in that area come to fruition.  And she's very knowledgeable about horses and rocks, let her tell you about the herds that live around the town or the stones she finds in the area. It's amazing such a big heart and big brain fit into such a petite package.  And back at the Sage, Alice showed off her new room -- much bigger, airy, and comfortable than the last time I visited.  Not sure what kind of plush rug was on her floor, but it felt great on bare feet.  No details on the party, but we both walked away smiling and tired.  So much so I had to get a couple of drinks at the bar to recuperate.  Check her out, she's awesome.

Remy Martin -- I had been trying to meet this lady for awhile, but the timing never worked out.  I noticed just before I left for my trip that she would be working this week, so I emailed her.  Even though it was a bit last minute, Remy and I made arrangements and things finally worked out.  Besides being stunningly beautiful and killer sexy, Remy has a great sense of humor.  She kept me in stitches; I laughed harder and longer with her than I did at the last comedy special I watched.  We had several great conversations between Weds and Friday, laughing about everything from why doesn't Wile E. Coyote just order out for food to how to make sauerkraut edible (it involves brown sugar).  And she loves food, you should see how her eyes gleam when she talks about her favorite Chicago dishes like cake shakes and deep dish pizza.  Remy is sweet, funny, passionate, and fantastic. Our time alone was super enjoyable and went by way too fast.  No details, but we both had big smiles and were exhausted at the end.  An incredible time with an incredible lady.

So I had a great trip to northern NV.  Not everything worked as planned, but I had several great experiences which more than made up for it.  Saw some things, went some places, did some things, but it was the wonderful ladies I met who really made this trip.  I'm looking forward to my next trip to Northern NV.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Northern Nevada Trip Pt 2 Moundhouse
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 09:53:14 AM »

Ahhhh, so you were there on Friday. Did you know that their was a birthday party, for 3 of the Bunny board members this weekend? That is why Sindy was dressed in that outfit! Did you noticed 3 other dinosaurs,running around?  Plus they opened up the pools for the summer!  Glad you had fun!

MrGoldfish

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
I was there a bit a Friday, but Remy kept me on lock down in her room, so I really didn't get to see much of what was going on.  Missed the 3 other dinosaurs, but I heard there were some more shenanigans going on at the MLBR.   Sorry, but I was just too tired to go over and see what else was going on.  From what little bit I heard before I left, seems like you guys were having a lot of fun.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 02:37:53 AM »
Glad you had a good trip in the caring and skilled hands of these beautiful ladies! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 04:55:39 AM »
I mean, here I was thinking Dinosaurs like the old TV show, but good for you mate. Lol thanks for the great and detailed report! Alice is a blast and Sindy and Remy are just peachy.
HD

AliceLittle

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 10:38:10 AM »
Thank you hun, that's lovely.  I'm just glad you entertained my passions for VC and the like, hehe.  Hope you're having a good week.

MrGoldfish

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 07:28:03 AM »
Definitely having a good week Alice.  I'm still smiling and tired 10 days later.

Offline Remy Martin

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
  • Cum get a Sip
    • Remy Martin Moonlite Bunny Ranch Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 08:04:57 AM »
Such a great post, I'n glad your overall trip was good.
I'm even happier I was able to lock you down and have my way with you ;D
I don't sell sex. I sell an experience; an opportunity to be honest, vulnerable, unjudged, in which eroticism is celebrated

DXanatos

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 11:52:08 AM »
I love small old town history.  My area of Jersey is filled with them.  So I love doing Virginia City with Alice it's like I'm at home but also very different it's so much fun.

AliceLittle

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 01:26:22 PM »
I love small old town history.  My area of Jersey is filled with them.  So I love doing Virginia City with Alice it's like I'm at home but also very different it's so much fun.

I love going out to Viriginia City, the history is so great and I'm always learning something new.