Author Topic: First Time in Elko  (Read 1089 times)

igaa92

First Time in Elko
« on: June 12, 2017, 09:50:16 PM »
It looks like I will finally get a chance to be visit Elko, and some of the great houses and girls I have been reading about. I will likely be getting into town in the early evening, and leaving the next day (noon). Any advice on girls to party with, order of houses, etc? Also, I have heard the negotiations are pretty straight forward, anything in particular to bring up or avoid to make everything go as quick and painlessly as possible?

Online Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: First Time in Elko
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 01:08:13 AM »
Hey there,

We run Mona's and inez's in elko.  Call me for some great insights anytime or PM me.

I am sure some of the Monger's will chime in soon as well.

Thanks

TXmonger76

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 02:24:16 AM »
+2
It looks like I will finally get a chance to be visit Elko, and some of the great houses and girls I have been reading about. I will likely be getting into town in the early evening, and leaving the next day (noon). Any advice on girls to party with, order of houses, etc? Also, I have heard the negotiations are pretty straight forward, anything in particular to bring up or avoid to make everything go as quick and painlessly as possible?
Prefer not to give advice on ladies as you may like/ look for something different than me or others .

If you go to Monas or Inez, introduce yourself with your handle on here for $400/hr monger price. That should be pretty quick and painless. After you introduce yourself, speak with the ladies available and see who you click with. That should be painless too. Enjoy your trip to Elko!

igaa92

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:52:13 PM »
Prefer not to give advice on ladies as you may like/ look for something different than me or others .

If you go to Monas or Inez, introduce yourself with your handle on here for $400/hr monger price. That should be pretty quick and painless. After you introduce yourself, speak with the ladies available and see who you click with. That should be painless too. Enjoy your trip to Elko!

Well understood... and thanks for the advice re: negotiations. Certainly sounds painless!

TXmonger76

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 01:25:36 AM »

Well understood... and thanks for the advice re: negotiations. Certainly sounds painless!
You're welcome. Try not to overthink it; relax as best you can and enjoy!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 10:24:34 AM »
+1

Good advice from TX.  There is absolutely no pain at all in Elko.  BTW, The Stockman Ramada Hotel is only a block away from all the Elko houses.  Cheap rooms, great amenities.  Have fun and go crazy!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
I wish it was cheaper to fly into Elko's airport. It's like the opposite of the southern houses.

In the south, it's cheap to fly in, and expensive to party. And in the east, it's expensive to fly in, and cheap to party.

Online Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
There was talk of a discount airline coming in offering Reno and Las Vegas flights and probably salt lake.  Will have to see what happened with that.