Author Topic: Two Birds, One Stone w/ Alice  (Read 424 times)

AliceLittle

Two Birds, One Stone w/ Alice
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »
I thought I shared this here, but I guess not.  The original review can be found on the Bunny Ranch Boards from a delightful couple I saw recently http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/two-birds-one-stone-w-alice.43839/

I got to knock two items of my bucket list recently. Have sex with a redhead, and have a threesome.

Two things on my wife’s bucket list were to go to Vegas, and to have sex with a woman, and being a good husband I encouraged both of those.

Our roadtrip to Vegas was going to take us past the Reno area, and we already decided that a brothel would be the “safest” way to check these off our list. (Meaning it’s not someone we know, so a threesome won’t affect the relationship, and same with my wife not knowing the woman, she doesn’t worry about a friendship being strained be the request, and presumably the girl would know what she’s doing with couples and a woman so it would be less awkward.) Looking at the brothels nearby I was surprised by how many redheads you have. After lurking the boards and the brothel websites I contacted our top pics. No offense to any of the other girls, but Alice’s responses felt the most genuine and informative. (Sidenote from a sales perspective: Some girls phrase their answers like you /have/ to party with them, Alice gave general information and information just for her, so I felt even if I went with another girl Alice would have prepared me and that really helped win me over)

Appointment made, we arrived, Alice took us into the parlor and we spent a lot of time talking actually. Both Alice and my wife are horse people, so when they found that out their conversation went off galloping. Alice and I talked about Star Wars a bit, she noticed the Rebel Alliance pin on my jacket. I thought I had researched and psyched myself up enough for this, but honestly Alice made it even easier than I expected, we felt so welcomed and comfortable, and we were still just chatting in the parlor.

Alice took us to her room, and again she spent time getting us to feel more comfortable. She sat between us on the bed and would just hold our hand or put a hand on the knee while we chatted. Just little things that made us feel close to her and not rushed. And then…I believe the term is Wonderland lol Alice was amazing, she guided us together for our fun, listened to our suggestions, but as someone who had done it before her suggestions were a lot better. I don’t know if it was hotter when her and my wife were both focused on me, or when she was focused on my wife while I recuperated.

When it was all over we chatted and just enjoyed each other’s company for a bit before my wife and I finally had to hit the road. I don’t know if we’ll ever do it again, but at very least as a bucket list item I’m so glad we did it. Alice said reviews are one of the biggest thanks she can get, and my wife won’t let me forget my promise to write one. So here it is Alice, my heartfelt thank you for giving my wife and me a wonderful time in Wonderland and helping us with our bucket lists.

DXanatos

Re: Two Birds, One Stone w/ Alice
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 12:30:47 PM »
lol I love that you got into Star Wars with him.

You always seem to find some common ground or great way to connect with people.