Author Topic: Failed Appointments are a Blessing in Disguise  (Read 3592 times)

ColtsFan90

Failed Appointments are a Blessing in Disguise
« on: June 16, 2017, 09:36:29 AM »
+3
I had pretty much lost interest in LPIN, but decided to make one last trip out to Reno.  I was really interested in Misty Matrix, so I sent her an e-mail asking for her availability and set up an appointment based on the schedule that she sent me.  While looking at the Bunny Ranch website, I decided to set up an appointment with Harley Lane as well.  Unfortunately, right before I got to Reno, I noticed that Misty wasn’t listed in the lineup.  When I arrived and asked for her, I found out that she wasn’t there. 

I went ahead and negotiated with Harley, but was told that my offer of $600/hr was the lowest she would go for a blowjob party.  Once she told me that her standard hour was $2500, I realized it wasn’t going to work out.  To her credit, Harley did try to introduce me to the other ladies working that day.  I wasn’t really interested in any of the other MBR girls based on the lineup that I had looked at, so I went ahead and left.  Needless to say, I was a little bummed that my plans for my last trip weren’t going like I thought it would.

I had never visited the Sagebrush in any of my past trips to Carson City, so I decided to at least check it out since I had time.  I’d looked at the website a few times before and thought that Piper Rae was easily the most attractive girl at the Sagebrush, so I asked for her when I walked in.   It turned out that I was in luck because I happened to catch her on her last day before she went on a long appointment-only break.  Negotiations were easy, and the party turned out to be among the best that I’ve ever had.  Piper really puts forth the effort to please in the bedroom, and has a naturally beautiful face with a great smile that looks even better in person than in her photos.  She’s a total sweetheart, with the most fun personality of all the girls I’ve encountered in LPIN.  Potential ATF material here.

The next day, I went out to the Mustang Ranch.  Skylie Danger was the girl I was most interested in partying with, and she was sitting right at the bar when I walked in.  She was wearing a great outfit which showed off her fantastic body.  After some enjoyable conversation over lunch, we had a quick and easy negotiation.  Honestly, I’ll say that I think that Skylie’s sexual skills are second to none in this business.  I left the Mustang completely exhausted and satisfied.  Great time with a sexy lady.

After some disappointment due to having my initial plans fall through, I wound up having two of the best parties I’ve ever had.  The experience renewed my interest in LPIN, and I’d highly recommend both Piper and Skylie.

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Failed Appointments are a Blessing in Disguise
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »
Good report.  Slednx and I met Piper a week ago at the Sagebrush.  Seemed like a sweet girl.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »
+3
Having a "list" is better than having an appointment  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 03:13:49 PM »
Good report - and one that should encourage people.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 09:14:51 PM »
Great report.  I met Piper under funny circumstances.

It was last October, and I was walking up to the sagebrush to enter and an attractive young lady was walking also.

As I was walking up to the gate I innocently inquired if she worked there. She replied that she could not talk to me. 

I buzzed twice and turned again to the lady who was also waiting to enter and asked her if she could at least tell me her working name. She responded that she couldn't tell me that.  I gather she was afraid of getting in trouble for talking to me outside of the ranch, which I completely understand.

I shrugged and said, "Okay."  I  then went in and told them I had an appointment with Phoenix Fyre and forgot about her.  It was only after I got home and remembered did I check the website and realize that it was Piper Rae who I ran into on my way in.

lelapinnoir

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 10:10:01 PM »
+1
I went ahead and negotiated with Harley, but was told that my offer of $600/hr was the lowest she would go for a blowjob party.  Once she told me that her standard hour was $2500, I realized it wasn’t going to work out

I couldnt stop laughing for an hour.

"There's a sucker born every minute"
This sum it all

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 02:53:35 AM »
Fantastic report man. Had my eye on Piper for a long while, and Skylie is one of those ladies that's so much more spectacular in person. Hope you enjoy your vacation from LPIN lol
HD

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 05:07:01 AM »
I've not met either Piper or Skylie, but have seen photos. Piper looks lije a gogeous spinner and Skylie looks very curvy.  Skylie caught my eye and I was hoping to hear good things about her. Thanks for sharing.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 08:11:31 AM »
I should point out that I think Piper was new when I ran into her so she was a bit nervous about the rules and risking getting in trouble for talking to a client outdone of the house.

AliceLittle

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 09:19:58 AM »
Piper is awesome, i'm glad you two had fun! The ladies generally aren't able to socialize outside of the ranch, even if it is just on the way in. It's a form of 'dirty hustling'. Even when we are sitting outside on the benches and someone walks up to the gate for a lineup, we are supposed to simply walk back inside without saying anything. Piper is a total sweetheart, and a good friend of mine too :).

ColtsFan90

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 02:24:36 PM »
Good report.  Slednx and I met Piper a week ago at the Sagebrush.  Seemed like a sweet girl.

That’s good to hear.  I trust you and Slednx, so I’m glad you guys had the same impression of her as I did.

Having a "list" is better than having an appointment  ;)

My list is almost complete, as I’ve partied with almost every girl who interests me in the area.  I realize that I might pay a bit of a premium because of making an appointment, but I don’t think it really hurts too bad since I can walk away anyway.

Good report - and one that should encourage people.

Yep, I wanted to include that info at the beginning for the sake of newbies.  I hope it helps the lurkers out.

I went ahead and negotiated with Harley, but was told that my offer of $600/hr was the lowest she would go for a blowjob party.  Once she told me that her standard hour was $2500, I realized it wasn’t going to work out

I couldnt stop laughing for an hour.

Well, I guess it’s still a better deal than the $3500 GFE party.  Though, if you’re already dropping $2500 on the hour, maybe the $1000 upgrade wouldn’t matter as much.

Fantastic report man. Had my eye on Piper for a long while, and Skylie is one of those ladies that's so much more spectacular in person. Hope you enjoy your vacation from LPIN lol
HD

Yeah, I'd had my eye on Piper for a while too.  I probably should have tried to meet her sooner.

I've not met either Piper or Skylie, but have seen photos. Piper looks lije a gogeous spinner and Skylie looks very curvy.  Skylie caught my eye and I was hoping to hear good things about her. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, Skylie was fantastic.  She's the first girl to completely wear me out during a party.  If she's your type, you definitely won't be disappointed with her in the bedroom.

I should point out that I think Piper was new when I ran into her so she was a bit nervous about the rules and risking getting in trouble for talking to a client outdone of the house.

While Piper seemed pretty confident, there was one point where she did seem to get a little nervous.  So yeah, I'd guess that's probably what happened, especially with Alice's clarification.

Piper is awesome, i'm glad you two had fun! The ladies generally aren't able to socialize outside of the ranch, even if it is just on the way in. It's a form of 'dirty hustling'. Even when we are sitting outside on the benches and someone walks up to the gate for a lineup, we are supposed to simply walk back inside without saying anything. Piper is a total sweetheart, and a good friend of mine too :).

Yep, it was a lot of fun.  I'll definitely have to book a longer party with Piper next time I head out there.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 05:05:52 PM »
+1
Thanks, Alice.  Right after I went in I figured out that it had to be some brothel rules.  I wasn't trying to be an ass to her, I was just interested in knowing her working name.

You saw me that day, since it was the day that I partied with Phoenix Fyre. 

AliceLittle

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 09:12:52 PM »
+1
Thanks, Alice.  Right after I went in I figured out that it had to be some brothel rules.  I wasn't trying to be an ass to her, I was just interested in knowing her working name.

You saw me that day, since it was the day that I partied with Phoenix Fyre.

It's actually really funny- she had asked who you were, and mentioned that you seemed pleasant. I told her her you were a really nice guy.  ;D

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 09:24:15 PM »
+3
Piper is an absolute sweetheart, I'm glad you had such a good time with her. And even if she is on "appointment only" status, which she does from time to time, you can email her and set up a same-day or next-day appointment. She is very reliable. :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »
It's actually really funny- she had asked who you were, and mentioned that you seemed pleasant. I told her her you were a really nice guy.  ;D

Awww, you're just saying that. :P

That was actually a strange and kind of embarrassing day for me.

I had an appointment with Phoenix Fyre, who usually toured from the Bunny Ranch, so I range the doorbell twice.  When the lady answered the door I told her I had an appointment with Phoenix.  The next thing I know Phoenix Rising takes me by the arm.  I had just flown in and was going on two hours of sleep, and was hit with cognitive cognitive dissonance, since Phoenix Rising, while attractive, doesn't look at all like Phoenix Fyre.  So I commented to her, "Wow, you look different."    She smiled and said something, and when she spoke her voice was completely different from Phoenix Fyre's--she did not have Phoenix Fyre's UK/Scottish.  At that point I realized wait a minute, this is the wrong Phoenix.  So I awkwardly apologized and explained that I had the wrong Phoenix.  For all I know I might have mistakenly asked for Phoenix Rising when the doorlady asked me whom I was there to see.