Author Topic: x2 - Laine Lynn  (Read 328 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
x2 - Laine Lynn
« on: June 21, 2017, 10:42:35 AM »
+1
It takes a lot to make me want to repeat with a lady.   This kinky little barely legal vixen made it happen.  Lanie's ability to switch it up and keep it interesting is unique.  She can go from 0-60 in 5.2 seconds! 

One minute we were rockin' out to the music doing the slip & slide, I stopped for just a second to take a sip of my drink.   Before I knew what was happening, she got up, turned off the tunes, and said let's listen to the crickets.  Crickets?  WTF?   

She flung open the bedroom window, climbed on top of me, and started the most incredible slow ride that I have ever experienced.   I was totally blown away!   I felt like I was back in high school again...  past memories of hot summer nights behind the bleachers came to mind.   

The only thing you'll ever regret about this girl is not partying with her!   This girl is now on my "regular list" 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: x2 - Laine Lynn
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 10:47:35 AM »
That was you behind the bleachers? No wonder I missed out; I was in the reserved seating...

Great report and sounds like a terrific lady.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 03:05:18 PM »
I had to look up where she was. Kit kat?
Thanks for the report

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »
That was you behind the bleachers? No wonder I missed out; I was in the reserved seating...

Great report and sounds like a terrific lady.

"Me and Hazy Lanie making love in the dirt, singing a birthday song... Blinded by the light... "   LOL!   ;D  Jeez, I really need to go home...   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969