Author Topic: Big 4 Ranch in Ely is open  (Read 4405 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Big 4 Ranch in Ely is open
« on: June 26, 2017, 03:42:01 PM »
I noticed that Big 4 was listed as a defunct brothel on Wikipedia, so I just called them up and spoke to a couple of ladies there. They're definitely open.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Big 4 Ranch in Ely is open
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:10:02 PM »
I was there in 2009 on a cold, dark, rainy night.  Just like a scene out of a horror movie...   Never again.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Max Wood

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 06:08:38 PM »
Good news, they are on my todo list for October.

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 06:22:52 PM »
Did you choose October to go along with the horror movie theme?

I have no idea what the brothels in Ely are like, but they sure do appear to be in the sticks of the sticks. I hope they have enough traffic to be viable.

Max Wood

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »

I have no idea what the brothels in Ely are like, but they sure do appear to be in the sticks of the sticks. I hope they have enough traffic to be viable.

October is when I take my annual road trip. I partied in one house there, decades ago, in the dead of winter, on my way to Comdex in LV. For the life of me I cannot remember which house it was. The bar area was rather large, well lit from big windows, with an old creaky wooden floor. The courtesans' room was behind the bar area.

There are a couple of houses I've not yet partied at. I'm hopefully optimistic I can get the check in the box for those remaining few this fall.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 02:51:56 AM »

October is when I take my annual road trip. I partied in one house there, decades ago, in the dead of winter, on my way to Comdex in LV. For the life of me I cannot remember which house it was. The bar area was rather large, well lit from big windows, with an old creaky wooden floor. The courtesans' room was behind the bar area.

There are a couple of houses I've not yet partied at. I'm hopefully optimistic I can get the check in the box for those remaining few this fall.

That would be Stardust.  Take a fat wallet...  it ain't Elko.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969