Author Topic: VanityAffair  (Read 820 times)

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
VanityAffair
« on: December 06, 2021, 03:51:04 AM »
+5
During my stay in Elko, I decided to visit Battle Mountain and Vanity. We scheduled an early appointment and she is just as lovely in the morning as she is at night. She greeted me in a fish net body suit that displayed all her charms. We got caught up on what was going on in our lives then before we knew it we were naked. Our activities remain behind closed doors but she was outstanding as always. She always makes me feel special. She is a must see visit when in the area. As a bonus she made me a left over turkey sandwich and a soda before I left.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
Re: VanityAffair
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 11:42:27 AM »
 Miss vanity affair is a amazing  woman that will take care of your every need  and desire with her always 100% skills  and compassionate  nature  !
   *And  *
 The super bonus is she  is also very exceptional sex provider with the skills of a true professional  courtasan !
      This one has been nominated  courtasan of the  year  from her  second year as a courtasan and won in 2019 vote  to be the  Courtasan of that year !
 In her first year she was the   awarded  rokiee of year  !
 There C.O.Y
FOR A REASON  !   !     !
 Respectfully
 Mr jewels

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 11:58:39 AM »
Vanity is one of my ATF and I look forward to our next meet.  8)

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 08:23:17 AM »
Thank you so much for this lovely review Navy Steve. You were wonderful as usual. Thank you same fir being a huge part of my fan club. Mr. Jules thank you so much for the lovely review as usual.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Super_Monger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 10:30:14 AM »
Hoping to meet Miss Vanity Affair in real life soon.  I only know of her sweet personality and photographic beauty so far . . .

Oh, and Mr. Jewels, HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a few more days!!!

Super_Monger

Miss vanity affair is a amazing  woman that will take care of your every need  and desire with her always 100% skills  and compassionate  nature  !
   *And  *
 The super bonus is she  is also very exceptional sex provider with the skills of a true professional  courtasan !
      This one has been nominated  courtasan of the  year  from her  second year as a courtasan and won in 2019 vote  to be the  Courtasan of that year !
 In her first year she was the   awarded  rokiee of year  !
 There C.O.Y
FOR A REASON  !   !     !
 Respectfully
 Mr jewels

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 04:17:25 PM »
+1
Vanity is the best! Always has a great attitude and goes above and beyond in and out of the bedroom. She is a must see for any monger and lurker! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz