Author Topic: Mila Tommy and Roxy Gold @ Mona's  (Read 501 times)

Offline nblaw95

• High Roller
Mila Tommy and Roxy Gold @ Mona's
« on: December 23, 2021, 01:05:15 AM »
+8
My final party of my LPIN trip was a duo with Mila Tommy and Roxy Gold at Mona's.

Being a duo, we had the opportunity of using one of the two vip rooms at Mona's which the ladies had set up earlier in the day. I talked a bit with both ladies while I watched some football before the party, Roxy knew of me from this board and that was very nice and I tried (and failed) to explain how football works lol. Then it was time to begin. Once we got inside the room, the two ladies were both highly enthusiastic and complemented each other well. Roxy got to show off her skills while I got to play around with Mila before she too took a turn demonstrating her skills. The conversation was lively and we all had a ton of fun until our time was finally up and it was time for me to go home at last. One small word of warning that I have is that a duo party is a specialty party and does cost slightly above the normal monger rate.

I have one more review to write (I saved the best for last), but it is late and I'll probably write quite about about her, so I will be doing that some other time lol. Let me know if you have any questions about anything I've written or suggestions for things I should add to my reviews, etc. My PM's are also definitely open so feel free to message me if you want to know anything I haven't written about in my reviews.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:11:55 AM by nblaw95 »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mila Tommy and Roxy Gold @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 05:58:16 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your two girl party with Roxy and Mila!!