Author Topic: LRN  (Read 1251 times)

Offline oldskiis

• Hoser Family Member
LRN
« on: September 26, 2012, 11:02:10 AM »
+1
Recently I visited Kit Kat Lane and LRN, had been 25 years since I had been in the neighbor hood, I had a nice date with Kimberly Love and then a hot tub party with Kimberly and Gillian Sloan, this will not be a review as if you have never been in the company of two beautiful intelegent young ladies and had an indescribable evening, how can you possible imagine how wonderful it was, on another night, another time, maybe it would just be a great date, that night it was more, we sat in the tub , two Scorpio's and Leo, discussing shooting stars and life, later we lived it all,
      But this is a trip report, I met several lovely women at LRN  including Jade and Sunny, the staff was nice and polite, the atmosphere friendly, the women seem happy working there and tell me the management treats them like adults, giving them freedoms that never used to be in the past, things like coming in for appointments and going to school while working, and I think this atmosphere is reflected in the loyalty of the women and their satisfaction with the work place, two suggestions, more sand or a sidewalk to the hot tub, and as a business, look at sharing more or the upper end date with the lady,  a business can not go wrong with loyalty and happy ladies.
       LRN is easy to find coming from the airport, the new freeway is nice, for those flying in, you might consider the transportation LRN provides as by the time you insure a rental and drive in a strange town in a strange vehicle you might as well leave the driving to them, Kimberly and I had the driver take us down to Carson for dinner and my compliments on their service, also, the   
Bunny Ranch has a discount deal at the Gold Dust West, very nice place to stay and easy for the houses but be sure and tell them you are going to the Bunny Ranch even if you are going to  the LRN as the discount only applies to BR,
      In 25 years the whole damned world changed, certainly a lot of changes like the internet in the LPIN world but on the whole, positive changes, gone are the days when an owner brutally beats one of his girls and throws her naked out into the snow and threatens the rest of the girls that if they help her they get the same, Its not a perfect system, but I am impressed most by the ladies and the level of their intelegence and goals and profesionalism while still being wonderfully fun and incredibly sexy, I would recomend the ladies of LRN to anyone, five shooting stars,

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
Re: LRN
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 07:33:17 AM »
Olkskiis, that is a really good post, thank you for the tip, I will look up Gold Dust West next time. I partied with Kimberly during LPIN Gathering last July and had a great time, she is sweet and has a great body. Armond

shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »
Armond:
  I have stayed at the Gold Dust West many times. Clean, good beds, and the coffee shop has good food. The Mexican resturat is good but be aware, Very Large Portions.

Crumb

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »
this is good to read...
the LRN is my main destination when I get to Nevada

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 09:14:33 PM »
+1
Is Gold Dust in Carson City?  Downtown?  address?

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 01:25:08 AM »
Is Gold Dust in Carson City?  Downtown?  address?

It's in Carson City. It's located at the Southwest corner of  I-580 & US-50...

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.