Author Topic: What's your prediction which NFL team will win Super Bowl LVIII?  (Read 705 times)

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: What's your prediction which NFL team will win Super Bowl LVIII?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 04:32:35 PM »
Ok so the Patriots had 2 good decades. It seemed like they were the team that was annoyingly always winning for a long time, to the point where you would cheer on their opponents regardless of who they were.

KC is getting to be that way. I think they’ve been to 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls, winning 2.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 06:42:13 PM »
The planned halftime show will be changed.

It will now feature the wedding ceremony of Taylor Swift, and Travis Kelce.😉😁😃 Those of you that really wanted to see Usher don't worry he will still be involved.  He will now be the wedding singer for Taylor and Travis.😃😃🤘🏻

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 05:51:24 PM »
+1
The planned halftime show will be changed.

It will now feature the wedding ceremony of Taylor Swift, and Travis Kelce.😉😁😃 Those of you that really wanted to see Usher don't worry he will still be involved.  He will now be the wedding singer for Taylor and Travis.😃😃🤘🏻

Funny I didn’t think about that… the real star of the halftime show isn’t even performing LOL.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 10:03:41 PM »
+1
LOL... I never thought of a wedding ceremony, but you might have heard the rumors that Travis might propose at the end of the game...
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 10:37:42 AM »
LOL... I never thought of a wedding ceremony, but you might have heard the rumors that Travis might propose at the end of the game...

Lol actually I did that is why I put that out there. Just to see what kind of reaction I would get.😉😃

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 12:16:05 PM »

Lol actually I did that is why I put that out there. Just to see what kind of reaction I would get.😉😃

Haha... in that case, there better be enough steaks and lobsters for 80,000 or so in attendance!  ;D
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 06:43:26 PM »

Haha... in that case, there better be enough steaks and lobsters for 80,000 or so in attendance!  ;D

They both can afford to foot the bill.😃