Author Topic: Leila at Inez's  (Read 453 times)

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
Leila at Inez's
« on: March 23, 2024, 03:42:31 PM »
+5
I had a quick overnight trip this weekend. Flew into SLC, drove to Elko, stayed at Stockmen's. This is pretty standard for me at this point, since the flight schedule and prices for flying to Elko are not as favorable as they used to be.

This morning I had the pleasure of spending some time with Leila at Inez's. I had made arrangements for an appointment right at opening, since I needed to get back on the road to SLC to catch my return flight. Leila provided a great party. She's very sweet, kind of soft spoken, but the energy definitely kicked in when things got underway. Afterwards we had a really nice conversation with the remainder of our time.

Two things I'll mention that are not evident from her photos on Inez's website, one neutral (to me) and one positive. She's quite tall, so fellas who are looking for taller ladies should definitely consider her. And since, like many girls, she keeps her face out of the photos, let me assure you all that she is very pretty.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
Re: Leila at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 05:23:29 PM »
How tall is she? I gravitate towards the spinners but being 6'4" it gets a little complicated sometimes.  Wouldn’t mind being with a taller gal. One of my Ex's from College was 6'2, fun times.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 08:26:44 PM »
That complication makes you think outside the box!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 10:55:05 PM »
+1
nice seeing you this morning.  Sorry I looked like I just rolled out of bed this morning...I literally did.  LOL

It really doesnt matter how tall Leila is with heels.  She is only foot and half tall when she is lying down.   ;D

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 06:47:40 AM »
I definitely didn't think her height was a problem, and apologies if it came off that way. Height isn't really a factor for me, mentioned it only because I know its something some people specifically seek out.

I'd guess she's close to 6', maybe a bit over? I'm not great at gauging specifically, and she did have heels on that made her even taller, but I'm about 5'10" and she had at least an inch or two on me even without the shoes.

Thanks, Peter, and sorry to wake you up! Lol

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 08:06:46 PM »
+1
So happy you enjoyed your time with Leila!!