Author Topic: I need advice on first trip  (Read 3757 times)

LuvUShortTime

Re: I need advice on first trip
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 02:46:10 PM »
Re: deposits, they may be refundable but it just doesn't sit right with many on here (myself included). I have had a couple of booked parties where the lady has cancelled due to receiving a better offer (i.e. a higher rate). It works both ways and I don't want the hassle of reclaiming the deposit if either of our plans change. Things happen, especially if you are booking far in advance. In my opinion, agreeing a definite day and time should show sufficent intent to party.

I can see where you are coming from here but the point also can be made that setting down a deposit could have locked in your party so the other offers would have been irrelevant. Remember that ladies have unsecured appointments cancelled by clients constantly and often without warning.  Those cancellations make a huge impact on the lady's financial goals.  Guaranteeing the appointment through a deposit makes a huge difference in the lady's mind because the client has put their money where their mouth is.

I had a deposit down on a lady I had never partied with at a Hof house and she cancelled for a better offer.  Oh, she made some bullshit excuse, but it was obvious what she did.  Even a deposit doesn't guarantee that she will come through.  It is all to HER advantage.  Luckily, I was able to switch the deposit to another lady who always came through when a deposit was placed.

Feel free to say "That's when I should be coming.  Hope to see ya then."  I do the deposit, but now- only for the lady I know well.
I would never expect a lady to keep that time reserved if "That's when I should be coming.  Hope to see ya then" is all you give her.  Very few ladies will stay out of the lineups for that.  Now, if you really don't care if she is available then or not, I guess that works.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 03:46:26 PM »
+2
 My two cents.... Never make a deposit with  a courtasan   you have not partyed with before EVER  !
 Your deposit is a commitment  to party at that brothel ,  and you can not nagosate a party untell you are physically  in the house by nevada state law.
   She could cancel or even not be in the house when you get there and the house has your money already .
She may rise her party rate based on your commitment  of a deposit , you should always interveiw a courtasan  face to face  before your first party with her !
 What if in person  you and the courtasan  have issues with adatudes or party rates....they have your deposit  already and  will presure you to party there  ?
 And as far as  taking advise from this site  be sure you cheek out who is posting the advise... a  monger will give genuine advise  !
 Peter and Louise  in elko will  give you great advise about there courtasans   , kitty minx  is a integraty minded courtasan  100%
 Your best advise  will always be  clients/ mongers  and not brothel managment advise !
 Let the people  on this board know  where you plan to visit and the general area of nevada also.
  They will 100% tell you the pros and cons  of your plans😎

rabridge

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2018, 04:08:46 PM »
I told her the date. She said morning would be best. I gave a time. She said it works for her and asked for a deposit. I said "We can't schedule an appointment without a deposit?" She said she's no longer available that day. That's how my first contact with a courtesan went.

Email didn't work for me. I'll try walking into the Mustang Ranch for my first party. I wish I had enough free time to go to Elko. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 04:14:34 PM »
+2
The deposit system used by most brothels is a broken system. The fact that deposits are transferable between ladies means no lady can ever take a deposit seriously. It's a joke. Since ladies cannot take deposits seriously, clients cannot take their appointments seriously either and are always at risk of being stood up. And appointments without a deposit are REALLY hard to take seriously.

Last trip, a guy left a deposit for me at LRV and a deposit for another lady at ACH. He then told me to have his ACH deposit transferred to LRV and simultaneously told the other lady to have his LRV deposit transferred to ACH. He did this multiple times. Finally, I told him to simply party with the other lady as I was not interested in gameplayers. I think it is ridiculous for any house to allow a client to engage in that sort of gameplaying with deposits.

With all that said, I don't know that I can think of a better system that makes everyone happy. But in the current state, I do not blame clients for not wanting to leave deposits.

goldie

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »
+5
#1, #2, #3 are fine.

:)

#4 is a red flag.

???

Highly suggest don't place a deposit to schedule an appointment.  Advice.... tell the lady I would like to schedule an appointment WITHOUT a deposit.  If the lady insists she wants a deposit to schedule an appointment then I would recommend to look for another lady.  Personally NEVER have placed a deposit to schedule an appointment.  Still have only encountered one failed negotiation with an appointment which happened @ the Moonlite Bunnyranch.  May I ask does the lady work @ a Hof house?

Be really careful about a deposit with someone you’ve never met. All of the on line chat in the world doesn’t mitigate 0 chemistry

Goldie

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 07:26:22 PM »
I have never asked for a deposit from someone I met in person, knew, and could trust.

Ladies ask for a deposit if you are an unknown online phantom ... or ... worst case scenario, you have a bad rep for missing appointments.

Goldie does have a point. Often, and especially in this culture, you CAN make online connections that are fruitful. However, they don't always pan out. 

Speed dating might be a fun parlor diversion.  A timer at the bar - you each have minutes to make an impression and the timer spikes adrenaline.  It sharpens attention and helps you focus on your gut attractions.  I lost an amazing client/lover/friend to the love of his life because I suggested that.

Hmmmm - This will be available at Love Ranch Vegas.  Just ask for the speed dating option.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2018, 03:33:08 AM »
I told her the date. She said morning would be best. I gave a time. She said it works for her and asked for a deposit. I said "We can't schedule an appointment without a deposit?" She said she's no longer available that day. That's how my first contact with a courtesan went.

Email didn't work for me. I'll try walking into the Mustang Ranch for my first party. I wish I had enough free time to go to Elko. Thanks to everyone for the advice.
I don't know if this is exactly what happened but rabridge's story reminds me of something: Many ladies will still see clients on their day off but only with a deposit.  Was the day you gave her one of the days she wasn't scheduled?  That could explain a lot about what she said.

isurfer

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2018, 04:03:31 AM »
+1

I don't know if this is exactly what happened but rabridge's story reminds me of something: Many ladies will still see clients on their day off but only with a deposit.  Was the day you gave her one of the days she wasn't scheduled?  That could explain a lot about what she said.
True. But another possibility is that the courtesan had gotten an appointment with another client from the time she and rabridge talked about an appointment and deposit to when she eventually said that she's no longer available that day. It sounds like too much to happen within a few minutes. I think a timeline is needed to clarify things. I've snoozed and lost a few times, another client was quicker than me. 

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2018, 07:42:09 PM »
LUST: I would never expect a lady to keep that time reserved if "That's when I should be coming.  Hope to see ya then" is all you give her.  Very few ladies will stay out of the lineups for that.  Now, if you really don't care if she is available then or not, I guess that works.

TRUE, you can't EXPECT her to get out of the line up for you.  But you haven't ever partied so you are prepared for what changes may happen.  I get that many (myself included) travel far and get expectations of 'that lady' but as stated, it is easily cancelled on, so I don't want to feel that I gotta party with someone since I have a deposit.

There's a lady or two that I do know and would place a deposit on.

I might have argued the other side of this. It took one lady chasing an overnight and dishonestly breaking an appointment to firm up my thoughts.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

sexylexiejames

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2018, 09:26:58 PM »
+1
Agree with James_200 re #1. Also, some ladies I have met in the past make a point to keep their work and personal lives separate so don't check work emails during time off. I wouldn't read too much into it. I have contacted ladies in the past with no response but on meeting them they have been very friendly and the party has been just as good. Frustrating if you want to book though.

When enquiring about a booking, it is always best to open with a day and time if possible. Tends to get a better response IME.

Re: deposits, they may be refundable but it just doesn't sit right with many on here (myself included). I have had a couple of booked parties where the lady has cancelled due to receiving a better offer (i.e. a higher rate). It works both ways and I don't want the hassle of reclaiming the deposit if either of our plans change. Things happen, especially if you are booking far in advance. In my opinion, agreeing a definite day and time should show sufficent intent to party.

Terrible!

???

Oh..... recall one time Ruby Rae cancelling your appointment.  See the below link.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=20248.0

Why is this example OK for a lady to cancel an appointment?

When is it ok to pull up examples from 2.5 years ago and calling a lady out by name? She may have a different approach to how she does her business now and while the original post does talk about that event in general, you making sure everyone knows who it was specifically after that much time is unnecessary.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2018, 11:38:52 PM »
Welcome to the boards. Sometimes there are reasons why a lady can’t be reached. I don’t feel like getting jumped on again the reasons why. Do not take that as a red flag. Keep trying. Call the ranch and ask to speak to her. Everyone carries their business differently. So don’t take anything to heart. Try to connect and see you guys have have that chemistry.
If your ever up north stop in the Desert Club in Battle mountain and have a drink on us.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 04:11:59 PM »
+2
Another board member here mentioned to me in a PM that she's charging $2,000/hr now.  So, you might have dodged a bullet.

Plenty of other girls who will work with you.  No big deal.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 04:38:15 PM »
There are posts saying what to watch out for when contacting a courtesan. Move on if she doesn't respond for a while. Move on if she is only interested in scheduling an appointment. Move on if she asks for deposit.

I've read the deposit controversies. I personally believed deposits are fine. I was willing to put in a deposit. It was her off day. Combined with what I thought might be red flags I came here for advice first.

Here's the timeline

(Feb 10 @ 4:03PM) I email her
(Feb 14 @ 2:04PM) She responds
(Feb 14 @ 2:31PM) I post here
(Feb 15 @ 8:11PM) I say "Looks like Monday morning will work for both of us. How about 9:00AM?"
(Feb 15 @ 8:12PM) She says it works for her. She wants a deposit.
(Feb 15 @ 8:17PM) I say "We can't schedule an appointment without a deposit?"
(Feb 16 @ 7:24AM) She says has her reasons for a deposit. She tells me she's going to keep it her off day.

The quotes are my entire replies. I never said I wouldn't do a deposit. I only asked if it was required.

This is not only about the deposit. I got a copy and paste response. She's only interested in scheduling. She'll respond more quickly if it's about scheduling. She has a marketing feedback question in her autoresponse. These seem like red flags to a newbie like me. So I asked here about it. YMMV but ultimately these were all bad omens for me. I still think deposits are fine. But not if she's pushy about it.

This is the same courtesan COH linked to.

Well, knowing a little more about this now, I can help clear some things up:
#1.  Yes, since you have inquired about seeing her on her day off, she will (like quite a few other ladies in the industry) require a deposit for that party.  Not all ladies will do that but that particular lady happens to live in Reno so she would be making a dedicated drive to the ranch just for you.  If you had inquired about a day that she was scheduled at the ranch, she probably wouldn't have mentioned a deposit.  This shouldn't be seen as a red flag.  Some ladies will not schedule new clients at all on their days off at all.
#2.  Yes, when you first e-mail this lady (along with a few others that I know) you will receive an auto-response questionnaire that asks a variety of questions about you including how you heard about her (the marketing feedback question).  She is a lady that likes to know something about her clients so she can make a connection with them.  She does prefer to keep her e-mail to business only so yes, she is going to want to have the appointment scheduled before moving on to small talk.  I look at it this way, SW's see it as a red flag for clients to insist on personal talk but keep pushing off making appointments.  They get hundreds or even thousands of contacts weekly and a great majority of them have no intention of seriously scheduling a party.  It is up to us, as the client (and especially a new client) to convey that we are serious. 
#3.  This may be a red flag for some and not for others but this particular lady handles absolutely every inquiry by herself but often gets bogged down and will not get a response out for a few days.  If you are a person that is particularly bothered by that, then she may have not been the right match.  You also happened to catch her right on her birthday as she was about to fly out of town for a mini vacation.

Here's a few pieces of advice that I think are universally helpful when making a first time party inquiry with a SW:
#1: Do your research first.  Find out what her schedule is.  Read her twitter, her blogs, look at her website if she has one. 
#2: Make sure your inquiry shows that you are serious about partying with her by leading with a date and time.
#3: If you are inquiring about a party on her day off, be prepared to be asked for a deposit or to set a time when she is normally scheduled. 
#4: Be understanding of the human side of the SW.  They are real people with real lives just like you.  Sometimes, they just really need to keep their day off as a day off.  Sometimes answering e-mails will take a back seat for a while to real life stuff.  Sometimes, e-mails will be short because they are trying to get 100 replies in before their next appointment in an hour.  When your time has arrived, you can be assured that her attention will be 100% focused on you but prior to that, SWs have hundreds of clients (and time wasters) to juggle at once.

Hope this helps,
LUST

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 04:42:34 PM »
Another board member here mentioned to me in a PM that she's charging $2,000/hr now.  So, you might have dodged a bullet.

Plenty of other girls who will work with you.  No big deal.

I can, with very recent personal experience, attest that this is not a fully representative number.  If that number was given to someone, there is certainly more to the story than you are giving here. 

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 08:26:20 PM »

As you can see a lady who demands a deposit to schedule an appointment COULD be interpreted as pushy or more of a business like lady.  By experience the majority of ladies who work @ Sheri's Ranch, the Chicken Ranch, or the Mustang Ranch don't require a deposit to schedule an appointment.

Enjoy your visit to the Mustang Ranch!  I remember my first trip to the Reno area.  What I found was the Mustang Ranch is the superior brothel in the area for so many reasons!
COH, do you really think that your obvious shit-stirring and trolling in one post is going to have a positive effect on your shilling for Mustang in another?

What amazes me is your reaction to my post.

:)

When visiting the Reno area for the first time I had intentions to visit a few houses.  By the experiences from these visits turns out during that trip I only partied @ the Mustang Ranch.  The first Mustang visit..... as I walked toward the main entrance a security guard carded me and said, "Enjoy yourself".  Entering the Mustang I could not believe how nice and extra large was the bar when comparing to other brothels which I have visited.  Latina greeted me.  I walked towards the bar and ordered a drink.  Next I sat at a table next to two Mustang Ladies.  Shortly later I partied @ the Mustang for the first time.  After the party for a # of hours I chatted with a few Mustang Ladies.  From one night I was astonished by the Mustang Ranch.  By the conclusion of my first Reno trip easily knew the Mustang Ranch is the dominant brothel in the Reno area!

Now the year is 2018, and @  I have already partied many, many times @ the Mustang Ranch.  I firmly believe the Hottest looking ladies overall in any Reno area brothel work @ the Mustang Ranch.  While prices could vary from lady to lady I firmly believe overall prices for comparable parties will cost less $ @ the Mustang Ranch then the cost for comparable parties @ the Moonlite Bunnyranch.  By experience and viewing the # of paying clients definitely will say the Mustang Ranch is the superior brothel in the Reno area for so many reasons!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:31:13 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.