Author Topic: Review of Alien Cathouse & Lena Haze  (Read 4595 times)

Ed1032

Re: Review of Alien Cathouse & Lena Haze
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 04:37:59 PM »
+1
Wow, this review thread went off the rails.

I don't think the initial review notbill posted was overly negative or mean spirited, and it definitely didn't deserve all this. There are some details that notbill and Lena say each other did and didn't do, but in the end it sounds like notbill interpreted the "10% deposit" to mean the party he was describing would cost $3k, but from Lena's point of view, it sounds like her minimum deposit is $300, and they would discuss the party price when he got there.

I understand what notbill was thinking and it just sounds like miscommunication and also one of the problems with making appointments. Since prices can't be discussed unless in person, a client and courtesan could be on completely different planets in terms of expected price. And like the other thread currently up in general, when a deposit is involved, it muddies the negotiation to some extent. I think notbill felt like he had to party at ACH, so he accepted a party that he (maybe that she also) didn't really want to have.

This is how I'm understanding what happened and from my own experience and worries of making appointments.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 04:44:19 PM »
+1
Yes, it's too bad that it went the direction that it did. It really needs to die out or get moved at this point  :-[

NotBillGates

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 11:37:40 PM »
+1
Agree & thanks for the comments, fellows.  I will point out that while it is neon bright outside (It's a truck stop), that inside it's as dark as a 70's basement.  And, while their website shows about 8 courtesans at a time, many are unavailable or by appointment only.  I wish I had led off my initial review with the positives (which is why if you guys will go to the FEEDBACK section, you will see that I asked the community if anyone is interested in bringing back the LPIN Provider Review section as able to add new posts rather than "read only".  Those reviews have both pros & cons in a format one can depend on if you are seeking info.  Plus, I would hope that they would make the info searchable by either courtesan (they could move brothels) or by brothel or by area.  If you guys would like to see that too, then please leave a reply there.  Thanks.)

Anyway, there were many positives to Madam Lena and I would like to state these now:  Lena is fit and attractive.  She is a smart businesswoman.  She seems to care for her ladies - she even had to leave once to handle some brothel business and had to make sure everything was OK before she got started with our party.  She was attentive to her e-mails (not all courtesans are), which led me to believe we knew each other before I got there.  If guys can afford her, she is the prettiest gal in all of Alien Cathouse.

Peace out!

Ed1032

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2019, 01:27:48 AM »
Notbill, I agree with a lot of your last post. I haven’t met Lena, but she looks gorgeous in photos and livestreams, if I go back to ACH, I’d definitely want to see her.

You’re pretty spot on with ACH as well, it’s a truck stop, so a bit rough, inside I feel they’re trying to make it cozy and kitschy, which I appreciate. When I was there in September, there was one girl available, I believe there were three total in the house, which was disappointing. I believe they now have a handful of ladies available for walk-ins, so they’re improving.

As for reviews, I like the way it’s handled now. In the old review system, most people didn’t bother filling out most of the fields and no one had actual descriptions. Plus no one has to moderate these.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 09:23:41 AM »
Your calculations are correct.  She told me that for the GFE of 2.5 hours to include anal, it would be $9000.  I brought what I thought was a lot of money, but not $9000.  As the name implies, I am NOT Bill Gates and $9000 for this party seems like a whole lot more than the going rate.  Can others speak to the cost please?

SHAKING MY HEAD WITH THE COST!

:o   :o   :o

$9,000/2.5 hours which is a rate of $3,600/hr.  (jmo) this cost is OUTRAGEOUS!

NotBillGates, based on this topic you may have received a Newbie Tax or in other words the lady may have thought you will pay her asking price.  Absolutely, some ladies can take advantage of some clients with pricing.

You mentioned placing a deposit of $375.  Read this past post about deposits.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29677.msg354460#msg354460

Ironically, the post was written by Mr. jewels.

;)

Next, what could be considered a Specialty?

Requested initial party specifics included: Multiple hours, Anal, Multiple Pops, and GFE.

Anal - probably is considered a Specialty.

Multiple Pops - past experiences heard ladies say something like any of these three : 1) You have the opportunity to pop twice.  2)  You can pop unlimited times.
3)  You can pop only once.  Personally would say overall multiple pops is NOT a Specialty.  Also, be careful when you hear a lady say #3 which is an upsell.

GFE - what is GFE?  Different people have different opinions of GFE.  Some ladies have ideas to charge more $ for GFE.  The topic below is quite ridiculous.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28771.0

Personally would suggest not to mention the term GFE, and would suggest mentioning party specifics.  Therefore, would say GFE overall is NOT a Specialty.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Lena Haze

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2019, 07:45:38 PM »
+1
Hello everyone,

I was ready to get on here and really tell you all everything that happened but then I realized, I can’t do that because then suddenly I have no discretion and that is also very frowned upon.
I also know I can’t let this go without putting more facts out.

~NotBillGates-Only put a $300 deposit down. He did give me additional gift cards with what he claims was $74 more but unfortunately none of them worked. However, I chose not to tell him because I know the gift cards losing value had previously upset him.
~NotBillGates-Added a few one to many hundreds to what he claims he paid. I can’t post what he actually paid but if you read between the lines or the lines I’ve posted you can put it together.
~NotBillGates-Claims I asked for ($$$$) but that was not true and either was the amount of time I offered for what I really asked for.

Even after reading everything NotBillGates posted in this thread, I still can’t help but to believe the reason he posted this over a month later is because he is blaming me for his mistake. I’ve attached a screenshot of a portion of his last email to me, that was sent just a few days ago. I’m sorry to hear your going through all of this but I can’t let you continue to slander me, over something I had no way of controlling.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:48:31 PM by Lena Haze »
Dovetail
775-754-6900

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2019, 07:50:25 PM »
All affected parties have expressed their side and an unfortunate outcome.

Locking this thread.

Q