Author Topic: Happy Holidays :)  (Read 480 times)

Offline Madame Mama Mia

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Elite Courtesan
    • https://www.nvdesertgirls.com/ladies
Happy Holidays :)
« on: January 01, 2024, 07:52:59 PM »
+7
Good evening family and friends,
 As promised, I would keep SIN :) Not as active but still here :) I have been working plenty of hours which I enjoy to the fullest. I am glad to have crossed paths and destinations good/bad because if it weren't I wouldn't have come across my career of choice that I had put off a few times and now I can orgasmically say I am putting my Bachelor's Degree to use. 

Anyways, I am wishing you all a blessed, positive year. Keep in mind not to lose track of yourself and anything negative, just let it roll off your shoulders :) Unfortunately I've seen people get so drained from it.....

Muaaahhhhhh,
Madame Mama Mia

Offline FAWFTC

• Lookie-Loo
Re: Happy Holidays :)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 09:01:05 PM »
Happy New Year
Good for you 👍

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 09:21:17 PM »
 As promised, I would keep SIN :) Not as active but still here :) I have been working plenty of hours which I enjoy to the fullest. I am glad to have crossed paths and destinations good/bad because if it weren't I wouldn't have come across my career of choice that I had put off a few times and now I can orgasmically say I am putting my Bachelor's Degree to use. 

Anyways, I am wishing you all a blessed, positive year. Keep in mind not to lose track of yourself and anything negative, just let it roll off your shoulders :) Unfortunately I've seen people get so drained from it.....

What a surprise to hear from you! I mean we stay in contact but I wasn't expecting you to post here due to your new job.  :)

All the best to you as well. It's interesting you mentioned career. Although I've been working more than a few years in my field where I went to school, I feel like none of the formulas I learned is applicable in the office.  ;D

But yes, continue to enjoy your job and stay discreet. And as you've alluded to, when negative drama comes to town, you just have to look the other way and smile sometimes. I'm trying to do likewise.  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 05:43:09 AM »
Happy Holidays to you also.

Good to hear you are enjoying your new career. Keep staying positive.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 09:26:51 PM »

...and I'm sure I've told you that already, but I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.  :)

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 09:43:16 PM »
Great to hear you are doing well Mia.  All the best!

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2024, 03:06:34 AM »

Good to see and hear from you.  Even better knowing you are in a good place.  You bring a lot to the table.  Any sane person would be grateful to profit from your talents. Love and light to you.

Offline Madame Mama Mia

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Elite Courtesan
    • https://www.nvdesertgirls.com/ladies
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 04:36:19 PM »

...and I'm sure I've told you that already, but I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.  :)

Yes indeed you have and thank you so much :) Sending you hugs and tickles your way ;)
Muaaahhhhhh,
Madame Mama Mia

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 12:23:33 PM »

Yes indeed you have and thank you so much :) Sending you hugs and tickles your way ;)

Aww... Sending hugs to you as well!  :) I would send tickles too, but unfortunately you're not ticklish.  ;D