Author Topic: The Future?.....Let's Hope Not...  (Read 893 times)

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: The Future?.....Let's Hope Not...
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 03:32:44 PM »
As I was reading this post I thought about the  orgasmatron. I still like the old fashioned way- with sex bots.
Haha!

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2024, 05:35:19 AM »
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/01/29/battle-bots-robotic-companions-are-testing-the-scope-of-privacy-and-sexual-freedom/

The approach to this is complicated by the fact that we don't know enough about what makes a pedophile.  If it's genetic or environmental.  I have noticed most of them have a child's mind in an adult body aka mentally deficient in some way. 

I posted this in my FB group and got this comment from one of my followers.  "I agree with the commentator who mentioned that it's an acceptable substitute for those who would otherwise harm women and children. There is no evidence that shows that these dolls would increase the incidence of rape or child molestation, but instead will give an outlet for people who are not able to control their urges. They might actually decrease rape and child molestation, with the added benefit that those genes will not be passed along to any children who might be born from such acts."

Offline CoolJamesLovesLadies

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 03:30:18 PM »
Reminds me of a study they did with birds where birds preferred to incubate larger better looking eggs instead of the eggs they had laid themselves.

If humanity can't learn to tell the difference between fake and real we are doomed in the long term.  The silver lining being it looks like it will be a very peaceful collapse.

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/409730987

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2024, 01:59:11 PM »
It’s fascinating to see how AI, technology, and changing media are shaping the future.  I’m sure there will be a place for these bots.  They will never replace the human connection, however.  You’ll never be seen or truly see depth there, and that’s a part of LPIN.