Author Topic: The Amazing Carrera and visit to the Mustang this past week  (Read 6766 times)

LadyAries

Re: The Amazing Carrera and visit to the Mustang this past week
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »

QTo

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »

QTo

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »
+1
I have been to the Mustang Once or Twice and I do consider it a Nice Place . The Food their is on Par with Sheri's if not better . Yes I know a few Ladies their and I have gotten a few Drinks their free after a Party .  But No Lady There has ever Taken a Selfie With Me Nor do I need one . Nor do I ask Who is their as I have meet a lot Of Mongers . But to ask about Guys ?? Sorry Dude but that Is Wrong on so Many Levels .

See if u use his photo, it keeps the desert bugs away.
really? too bad it isn't useful for the bugs around where I live LOL

Real FF XXX

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 12:57:43 PM »
I have been to the Mustang Once or Twice and I do consider it a Nice Place . The Food their is on Par with Sheri's if not better . Yes I know a few Ladies their and I have gotten a few Drinks their free after a Party .  But No Lady There has ever Taken a Selfie With Me Nor do I need one . Nor do I ask Who is their as I have meet a lot Of Mongers . But to ask about Guys ?? Sorry Dude but that Is Wrong on so Many Levels .

Naaa, lizards do a much better job. That's what they CRAWL around for.

Btw -getting so many unseemly tatts, plus coming into contact with all those flesh eating bugs in the process is really downright healthy. Better test yourself. It won't get picked up by those doctors contracted to the brothels

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 01:58:54 PM »
Why should she get tested if it's "Downright healthy"?

Ever heard of sarcasm???

LadyAries

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 05:43:32 PM »
+2
Why should she get tested if it's "Downright healthy"?

Ever heard of sarcasm???

Ever hear of fuck off and die?

You are the last person who should be trying to use the word "unsightly"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:48:20 PM by LadyAries »

goldie

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 05:51:35 PM »
+9

Naaa, lizards do a much better job. That's what they CRAWL around for.

Btw -getting so many unseemly tatts, plus coming into contact with all those flesh eating bugs in the process is really downright healthy. Better test yourself. It won't get picked up by those doctors contracted to the brothels

Honestly you remind me of the little boy on the schoolyard who punches the girl he has a crush on. Can't you see how obvious your obsession with Lady Aries is? You are the spurned boy...

I know you like the attention, so it's counterproductive to even respond...but everyone is laughing at you. You are the pathetic joke of this entire board! It is perversely funny in a Robbin Young kind of way, but the compassionate adult in me says, please...stop making such an idiot of yourself. It almost makes me sorry for how pathetic your life must be to go to such lengths for this attention... :(