Author Topic: Mila and Jade at Inez's  (Read 423 times)

Offline Steven

• Regular
Mila and Jade at Inez's
« on: November 04, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
+7
This is my 3rd trip to Elko. Flew into SLC on November 2nd and drove to Elko the morning after. For those of you that are under 25 like i am, I found out that car rentals are super cheap if you have AAA membership. I had a 3-day rental booked with AVIS for $240 and with my AAA membership, I was able to book Hertz for $100 instead. I did have to pay AVIS a $50 cancellation fee but it was still worth it.

I was going to get to Inez before they opened so I made an appointment the night before. I feel like I say the same things for every review but Louis and Peter somehow always keep finding these new girls that always impress me. Mila is absolutely gorgeous and a great conversationalist. I am sure you've seen her photos already. What else do you need to go see her?

Later in the day I went back to Inez to party with Jade. I met her briefly when I was there in the morning but did not get a good look at her until we sat down and talked. She is breath-taking. I knew she had a great ass from the photos but I was not expecting her perfect figure. She also completely surprised me in the bedroom. She really rocked my world for the hour that I was with her.

I plan on repeating with both of these ladies before I leave town Sunday morning.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Mila and Jade at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 03:44:24 AM »
We didn't find Mila and Jade.  They found us.  LOL

These two ladies are definitely top notch. 

Peter