Author Topic: Review - Roxy @ Dovetail Ranch  (Read 2027 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - Roxy @ Dovetail Ranch
« on: September 10, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »
+5
Roxy,

I partied with Roxy a while back and just HAD to come back for some more Roxy time. A few months ago, when I was visiting Reno, I contemplated making the 8 hour round trip for a party with this lovely lady but chickened out because I was afraid I would fall asleep at the wheel and kill myself knowing that I would be spent after a party with her..  haha..   She's that good.

Well this time since I was staying in Elko I wanted to find some Roxy time.  Called ahead to check if she was available and went to see her.  She came out and is always beautiful.  Gave a hug and talked briefly then off we went to her room.  Talked a bit and then I just couldn't wait any longer.  She said the usual and I said yep..

She has a way with her voice when something excites her.  She gives a little squeak.  Not really sure how to describe it but it's VERY attractive at least to me.  Party was a lot of fun and at one point with her on top I thought the bed was going to break.  Oh..  this room had mirrors on the ceiling.. OMG.. She has such a beautiful body and now I can look up and gaze at all of her.  I remember one position looking up at the ceiling and just saying wow..  look at those long legs and just her whole body..  What a beautiful sight.  Of course the party was amazing and exhausted afterward.  Got dressed and she walked me to the door and we said our goodbyes. 

She's just a beautiful lady.

Roxy - Thank you as always. 

Jake

Lee

Re: Review - Roxy @ Dovetail Ranch
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 06:12:38 PM »
You're totally right on there Jake. I'm just counting the days til I get to take a weekend and zip over there for some more "Roxy Time" too!   :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »
I am sure Roxy has many followers she is the star of the dovetail! 

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »
On my way.....

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 06:50:24 PM »
Very nice, Jake! Roxy is just one of the best in LPIN. Just a genuinely sweet person to hang with, laugh with, and have awesome parties with  :) The personality of Roxy marries terrifically with the personality of the Dovetail, and thus why she has a very nice following!

On my way.....
Gee Tennessee, I'm jealous now  ;)

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 06:58:40 PM »
I'm sure

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »
I'm sure
Every time I see your handle, I think of a cartoon, but I can't remember what it was? ha! I just remember the character saying, Gee Tennessee  :)
If you're heading Roxy's way, have a great time, Tennessee!