Author Topic: First time in Elko  (Read 1107 times)

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
First time in Elko
« on: April 13, 2024, 06:23:56 PM »
+1
Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 06:34:39 PM by StyvGyy »

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: First time in Elko
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 12:42:38 AM »
Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!

Welcome...  Hope to see you soon.  I responded to your pm..   ;D

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 11:08:10 AM »
Good post, I am also a new member.   I will be driving to Elko from SLC and my only question is whether Wells is worth a stop or should one just drive straight through.

My other question is which evenings are the most busy and least busy?

Thanks for all the great information

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 12:22:22 PM »
You can't go wrong at Mona's and Inez's. I would drive straight through and save my money for Elko. I like to say at Stockmen's because it is only two blocks from Mona's. There are several restaurants in the area, and Stockmen's has a free breakfast.

I always like to visit brothels during the middle of the week. Generally speaking I think they have more business on the weekends. If there are specific girls at Mona/Inez you are interested in give them a call to check availability. You might want to make a reservation if you have your heart set on a particular lady.

Have a good trip.

Offline Bellashaciendaranch

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 01:40:15 PM »
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Elko County! You'll love your first time here and hopefully enjoy many more visits to Northeast Nevada!
https://bellas.us/
X: @BellasHacienda

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 09:36:13 PM »
Thank you Cactus!  Fantastic information that I will make use of.  Will definitely report back.  Too many great options to settle on just one - so I will forgo a reservation.   I definitely have a few favorites,  but will no doubt be happy on the day.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:40:02 PM by Peakbagger »

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 09:55:42 PM »
+1
Indeed, Bella's in Wells is worthwhile to check out also, in addition to Elko. As for Elko, definitely PM and/or call Louis as I've never heard of anyone having a terrible time at Inez's and Mona's. Stockmen's comes with free breakfasts throughout your stay there. Check out the prime rib deal at Gold Dust West also.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 02:23:44 PM »
Thank you RickScrabbler.  I will try to hit Bella’s too.

I appreciate the Elko area tips!

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 02:32:00 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and great tips, everyone!

@cactus Jack, good call on checking the ladies’ availabilities. I ended up rescheduling to a later date. I’m excited to meet the famous Mila that folks speak so highly of.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 01:08:44 PM »
I am genuinely a  firm bealeaver.. respectfully our c.o.y.s are voted in for good reasons  !
 Our Mila is genuinely  the poster girl for our fantasy  girl next door 💘
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 08:04:30 PM »
Enjoy your stay at the Elko houses. While you’re on interstate 80 stop by the desert club and have a drink on us.
Do Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2024, 05:32:23 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and great tips, everyone!

@cactus Jack, good call on checking the ladies’ availabilities. I ended up rescheduling to a later date. I’m excited to meet the famous Mila that folks speak so highly of.

Unfortunately, I had no flexibility in my schedule to visit Elko.  However, I can say you would have had a great time at Mona’s as all three ladies were excellent.  I will get to the trip reports shortly, but no regrets at all!

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2024, 04:44:24 PM »
@Peakbagger,
Glad to hear you had a good trip! Look forward to reading about your experience  :)

Offline RoadTripper

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2024, 11:17:51 PM »
Hi everyone,

Another new member here! Long-time listener, first-time caller. After lurking for a while and learning as much as I could, I've taken the plunge and joined the monger community!

There have been so many helpful and informative posts and threads here; I've learned so much.

I'm looking at spending a few days in Elko in June. I've been hearing great things about the houses in Elko, in particular Mona's & Inez's.

Strangely, every place appears to be booked solid the first week of June but things are more normal the rest of the month.

Any particular recommendations on where to stay? I've looked at the Elko guide threads but would appreciate some up-to-date tips.

My instincts are pointing me to Ramada/Stockmen's and Red Lion (Gold Country or Maverick) as they look to be good values, and in the case of Stockmen's, the location is super convenient to the houses, but the recent TripAdvisor ratings have been a real mixed bag from what I've seen. I was considering splurging at a place like Ledgestone or a major chain like Hampton Inn, Hilton, or Best Western but I don't want to go too crazy with hotels if it means less money for parties!  :)

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: Today at 05:20:51 AM »
Hi everyone,

Another new member here! Long-time listener, first-time caller. After lurking for a while and learning as much as I could, I've taken the plunge and joined the monger community!

There have been so many helpful and informative posts and threads here; I've learned so much.

I'm looking at spending a few days in Elko in June. I've been hearing great things about the houses in Elko, in particular Mona's & Inez's.

Strangely, every place appears to be booked solid the first week of June but things are more normal the rest of the month.

Any particular recommendations on where to stay? I've looked at the Elko guide threads but would appreciate some up-to-date tips.

My instincts are pointing me to Ramada/Stockmen's and Red Lion (Gold Country or Maverick) as they look to be good values, and in the case of Stockmen's, the location is super convenient to the houses, but the recent TripAdvisor ratings have been a real mixed bag from what I've seen. I was considering splurging at a place like Ledgestone or a major chain like Hampton Inn, Hilton, or Best Western but I don't want to go too crazy with hotels if it means less money for parties!  :)

I usually stay at Stockmen's and like it quite a bit. Location is obviously a big factor, but I like the coffee shop there as well. I stayed at Gold Country on my first Elko trip in 2019, and found it basically comparable to Stockmen's in most respects. A lot can change in 5 years, so certainly don't rely on that over more current information. The only other place I've stayed is the Hampton Inn, which was probably technically nicer but I didn't like as much. That might be down to me being disappointed by the complimentary continental breakfast, which isn't really their fault.

There was a thread not that long ago where Thunderbird and Rodeway both got strong endorsements as well, you might consider those if you haven't looked at them yet.