Author Topic: Searching for a term  (Read 1536 times)

Over-da-hill

Searching for a term
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:42:05 PM »
Over he years, I have occasionally enjoyed a three way at the houses.  A lot of ladies say they will party with couples.  Others say nothing on the subject.  As we have 2 or 3 lady mongerettes on the board, they are searching for a lady to play with.  As I see it, there are two current terms in use on the board; the ladies that are truly bi-sexual and those that are gay-for-pay.  It seems like there is another possible category.  That is the ladies that are primarily hetrosexual but do actually enjoy and want a lady lover.  What is a good term for that lady and should she so advertise that way?

No offense meant to the gay for play category but when in a three way with two girls, that category sometimes are less than energetic in that role.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Searching for a term
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 04:16:53 PM »
Over he years, I have occasionally enjoyed a three way at the houses.  A lot of ladies say they will party with couples.  Others say nothing on the subject.  As we have 2 or 3 lady mongerettes on the board, they are searching for a lady to play with.  As I see it, there are two current terms in use on the board; the ladies that are truly bi-sexual and those that are gay-for-pay.  It seems like there is another possible category.  That is the ladies that are primarily hetrosexual but do actually enjoy and want a lady lover.  What is a good term for that lady and should she so advertise that way?

No offense meant to the gay for play category but when in a three way with two girls, that category sometimes are less than energetic in that role.
Pansexual (not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity)?  Kitti Minx might know more about this, since she mentions in her blog that she's pansexual.  8)

jadecapri

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 09:36:53 PM »
I am not bisexual going out and looking for girls, but I truly enjoy ladies whether they are alone, a coworker or couples. I kind know what to do to make a lady happy and her husband always end up thanking me :)

DennisHof

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:05:45 AM »

Over the last ten years I see less Gay 4 Pay and a lot more I Like Chicks girls at the ranches .

AliceLittle

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »
Pansexual is a term that describes being open to the idea of all gender identities- male, female, intersex, gender fluid, trans*, etc. who someone is is more important than their gender. Personally, that's how I define my sexuality :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Pansexual (not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity)?  Kitti Minx might know more about this, since she mentions in her blog that she's pansexual.  8)

Yep! That's exactly how I'd describe how I am. For me the person's gender presentation or biological sex doesn't matter and doesn't effect the level of attraction I feel more so than just who they are, themselves, and how they present it. So man, woman, trans*, androgynous - if you're an asshole, even if you're aesthetically pleasing to look at I may not be down, but if you're cool hell yeah let's get to town! 

Sexuality is more of a spectrum than a binary thing. And I strongly feel the more this is taught and enforced the more tolerant people will be and also more people will feel more comfortable with themselves.  For example, you can be a man who has been attracted and had sex with women and only women for decades but one day find another man incredibly attractive and want to sleep with them. In a lot of cases this causes "gay panic", when really, you just happen to find another dude hot - and that's okay, it doesn't negate all the women you've ever felt attracted to or any future women you'll feel attracted to.  I'm close to quite a few people who identify as Asexual (where they feel zero sexual desire or attraction, even if they are in a romantic relationship) or Demisexual (cannot feel sexual desire or attraction to a person until they already feel a fully established emotional and mental connection) and while a lot of people still believe it's weird or doesn't exist - it's legitimate and I respect it. I actually think a lot of people who claim they're heterosexual but then hardly ever have sex - especially when they're in a committed relationship - are actually one of those but don't realize it. That's just me. it also shows how little is taught and understood about human sexuality and just how varied it can be.

There's also different levels of attraction and desire. I find quite a number of people aesthetically pleasing to look at but even if presented with the opportunity likely wouldn't be down to doing them. And then there's people who many wouldn't consider aesthetically attractive but their personality, intellect, and how they carry themselves is so inviting and engaging that I don't have to think twice about hopping in the sack with them.

People are so eager to give things concrete definitions and fit things in neat little boxes when the world doesn't work that way. Even our own minds, our emotions, our desires, our thoughts and visions, don't work like that. It's very freeing to just let go of those notions and just let you be you and not try to define yourself or even be definable.

RachelVarga

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 07:13:02 AM »
Yeah but use pansexual in your description and people will think it's a kitchen utensil fetish. The average person has never heard it. Need to put an explanation with it.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 01:54:17 PM »
Yeah but use pansexual in your description and people will think it's a kitchen utensil fetish. The average person has never heard it. Need to put an explanation with it.

RachelVarga

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 04:43:46 PM »
Hahaha