Author Topic: Easy’s 2018 LPIN Tour (and 2017 recap)  (Read 680 times)

Offline easy

• Regular
Easy’s 2018 LPIN Tour (and 2017 recap)
« on: December 02, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »
+3
Since 2003, I have made it to Nevada about once a year. The last few years my trips have been in the fall, around Halloween. My 2017 trip was kind of a disaster. I did have one great party at Kitkat with a beautiful lady named Sonya who soon thereafter disappeared from LPIN. I had a good party at Chicken Ranch but the negotiations were so long and arduous that it kind of killed my enthusiasm before we got started. In between, a genuinely bad visit to Elko.  Also in 2017, I got walked at MLBR, Mustang, LRN and ACH. Visits to Sheri’s and LRV didn’t even get far enough to discuss a potential party. After 2017, I was so discouraged that I thought that I may be done with LPIN. Thankfully, 2018 was a complete and wonderful turn around. I had four great parties with four beautiful ladies and all were negotiated quickly and for terms that everyone was happy with.

Day 1:  I arrived in Reno around noon and picked up my rental car but couldn’t check into my room at Peppermill until after 3pm. I finally got into my room, took a nap, and got a shower before heading out to Mustang.  I had supper there and met several beautiful ladies. We had figured earlier out that my Nevada trip would overlap Cobia’s by a day or two. Eventually Cobia and Ayana appeared in the saloon and we had a chance to catch up and solve pretty much all the problems facing the world. Also got to meet Chukar Chaser and Victoria. After being there for a while, I felt that I had a pretty good idea of which ladies were there and who I would like to party with. I invited Angelina behind the green door. The negotiation part was about as smooth as possible. We settled on my “honest” one hour party. Angelina’s pictures do not show her face but she is a very beautiful, young brunette with a SMOKIN’ HOT, perfect body. She’s the one that, when you’re sitting in the bar and see her walking around, you say “Damn, that’s nice!”  Her breasts have been augmented but they are very, very nice. Our party was awesome and I would definitely consider repeating with her if I ever get the chance. I didn’t party again at Mustang this trip but I did stop back a couple times before I headed out to Las Vegas. Each time I was there, Angelina greeted me with a big smile and a hug. Day 1 summary: Cobia is my exit 28 good luck charm and the world’s greatest wing man.  Angelina is awesome and my party with her was a great way to start my 2018 trip.

Day 2:  I was in Nevada before the recent elections when there was a ballot question that could have closed Lyon County brothels. Also, there has been talk of a statewide anti-brothel referendum. All of this was rattling around in my brain when I decided that I should make a visit to Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I have been there a few times before over the years and have made attempts to party there but never found a lady that I wanted to party with and that I was financially compatible with. I figured that I had nothing to lose and that this might be my last chance to party at MLBR. I will always consider what happened that night as “The Miracle at Moundhouse”. Long story short, I had a great party with Entice. I told her that I had never been able to negotiate a party there but she convinced me that we should try. It didn’t take us long to agree on the same party for the same price that I had the previous night at exit 28. I also promised a tip for a great “knock my socks off” party. It was a GREAT party and I happily tipped as promised. Day 2 summary: Miracles DO happen and my 2018 trip is turning out to be one of my greatest LPIN tours ever.

Day 4: There is only one LPIN lady that I have ever successfully repeated with. We have some intangible compatibility that makes me feel super comfortable with and super attracted to her. I first met and partied with Brittany at Dovetail in August 2015. That experience was more like a first date, the embodiment of the famous “Girlfriend Experience”. When I returned to Nevada in the fall of that same year, she was Jada Bailey at Alien Cathouse. We had another great party on Halloween 2015 and repeated at ACH on Halloween 2016.  It had been two years since we last were together so we planned our 2018 “date” at Dovetail well in advance. I made the drive out to Carlin as a day trip from Reno. As it turned out, I regretted that I had to drive back to Reno that night. There is something special about Dovetail that makes it feel so welcoming and comfortable. “Mom, can Brittany come out and play? “ Of course, this really was an LPIN party and there was a discussion of money before we got naked. She quoted a price that was too low and I negotiated UP to the same price that I had paid for my previous parties this trip. Our party was everything that I could hope for and more. In a way, Brittany is my LPIN “girlfriend” and that’s the way that the party went…. mostly.  In the course of talking about everything and catching up after not seeing each other for two years, she mentioned something sexual that she was kind of “into”.    Well, our GFE party turned into a PSE party with a spectacular ending!  After our party, Monica prepared awesome portabella mushroom like we had back in 2015 when I first met Brittany. My only regret, the only thing about this day that wasn’t perfect was that I had to leave to get back to Reno before it got too late. I had to get up the next day and drive to Las Vegas. Poor planning on my part.  Brittany is my ATF and Dovetail is definitely the best house EVER.

Day 7: By this time I was in Las Vegas and planning to visit the southern Nevada ranches. LRV was closed so my options were Sheri’s, CR and ACH.  I called ACH and learned that there was only one lady working that night. I decided to start in Pahrump and see how things went. The travel time from Las Vegas was about doubled from what it normally is because of construction on 160. I decided to stop at Sheri’s and see if there was another miracle to be found. I really didn’t want to waste time in the bar so I went to the “Girls Girls Girls” door and rang the bell. The lady came to the door and asked if I was interested in partying with one of the ladies. When I told her that I was, she asked to check my ID. I asked if she didn’t think that I looked over 21 and her answer was that she checks everyone’s ID. Maybe if I thought there really was a chance of me partying there, I may have considering showing her my ID but I didn’t.  I really see no reason why they would have to check ID.  Anyway, I headed over to Chicken Ranch and had an awesome party with Katrina. The negotiations were easy, we agreed on my “honest hour” party for the same price as my previous parties with the same promise of a tip for an exceptional party. Katrina definitely delivered an exceptional party and I honored my promise to tip. Lots of pictures of Katrina on CR web page. She is young, tall with perfect tight body and she really seems to enjoy sex. My favorite parties are the ones where the lady seems to be enthusiastic and enjoying herself. I would definitely consider repeating with her.

Overall, my 2018 LPIN tour was great. Four great parties with four beautiful ladies, didn’t get walked a single time and got to party somewhere that I have never partied before. Oh, and of course, I got to hang out with the man, the myth, the legend, the King of Exit 28, my friend Cobia.

Ed1032

Re: Easy’s 2018 LPIN Tour (and 2017 recap)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
Sounds like an awesome trip, thanks for the report.