Author Topic: Jade Capri and short notice  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Jade Capri and short notice
« on: April 29, 2016, 01:53:24 PM »
A few days ago, I had a project out West put off at the last minute by a spate of nasty weather. My revised travel plans ended up with a very quick "stopover" in Reno. So I did what any red-blooded male would do and checked to see if Jade Capri had any availability. She responded very quickly, which I really appreciated because I was sort of making things up on the fly. She also was extremely gracious to see me before her normal work hours. Our time was brief but we covered a lot of ground, including a disarmingly large number of broccoli-related topics. Jade is as good a person as she is a lover, and she is all there is of both.

griszi

Re: Jade Capri and short notice
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 02:14:12 PM »
Jade is as good a person as she is a lover, and she is all there is of both.

That's a great quote..

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 05:18:30 PM »
Yet again Jade shows why she's one of the best! Congrats Lomez!
My favorite quote was this one:
Our time was brief but we covered a lot of ground, including a disarmingly large number of broccoli-related topics.

I mean, if I were to spend time with Jade, and if the only thing we could talk about was broccoli, I imagine she would still be amazing at this conversation as well! Lol

HD

jadecapri

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 06:08:49 PM »
A few days ago, I had a project out West put off at the last minute by a spate of nasty weather. My revised travel plans ended up with a very quick "stopover" in Reno. So I did what any red-blooded male would do and checked to see if Jade Capri had any availability. She responded very quickly, which I really appreciated because I was sort of making things up on the fly. She also was extremely gracious to see me before her normal work hours. Our time was brief but we covered a lot of ground, including a disarmingly large number of broccoli-related topics. Jade is as good a person as she is a lover, and she is all there is of both.
Thank you for making the time for me Lomez :)
YOu are this kind of shy person that when get comfortable with someone can be pretty amazing. Of course I would come in earlier to see you. I am not crazy hehehe or am I? hmmm lol
I like when you say that you trust me. That is a great feeling when someone just do. Trust is essential imho.
Now the broccoli talk hahaha
How it's hell again? This beautiful buffet with a whole lot different kinds of food and the devil point you the broccoli buffet lol That was funny.

jadecapri

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 06:09:46 PM »
Jade is as good a person as she is a lover, and she is all there is of both.

That's a great quote..
I second you Griszi. I really like what he wrote.

jadecapri

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 06:11:32 PM »
Yet again Jade shows why she's one of the best! Congrats Lomez!
My favorite quote was this one:
Our time was brief but we covered a lot of ground, including a disarmingly large number of broccoli-related topics.

I mean, if I were to spend time with Jade, and if the only thing we could talk about was broccoli, I imagine she would still be amazing at this conversation as well! Lol

HD

I am glad you think so HD :)
hehe I can make a conversation of anything, Including broccoli :)
Can't go into details, but I can say that I am glad I made my way to the Ranch early :)
That is all I am going to say :) :)

jadecapri

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 10:13:29 AM »
Good morning. I am on a searching for posts and since I saw yours, I wanted to say hello  :-*