Author Topic: Mr Goldfish Goes To Reno  (Read 3079 times)

happyending4ever

Re: Mr Goldfish Goes To Reno
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 01:34:18 PM »

Are you sure this is the same lady who used to work in Elko?? I looked at the pictures on Sue's site and it seems to be a different lady.  Too bad if so, I had read many positive things about Coco and was looking forward to meeting her one day until she retired.

Apparently, its a common practice among most "Asian" only places.  The pictures not matching the real person.  I see the same practice in Asian massage palors where I live.  Sometimes, its buyers beware.  I am not saying she is not there but I generally dont like doing business with establishments that employ such tactics. 

Maybe Inez's could chime in since they used to be an Asian exclusive place.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »
If you do make it to Elko, try out Sue's! Coco is back!
Are you sure this is the same lady who used to work in Elko??  I looked at the pictures on Sue's site and it seems to be a different lady.  Too bad if so, I had read many positive things about Coco and was looking forward to meeting her one day until she retired.

Glad you had fun!  Hope you make it out to Elko sometime!
Actually I am planning to make out to Elko eventually, hopefully in a couple of months.

Yes, it's the same Coco that use to work at Inez's.

FYI: ignore the pics on Sue's website or facebook page--they aren't the "real" pics since pretty much all the ladies at Sue's want to keep their pics off the internet. Typically, the ladies at all-Asian houses don't want pics on the internet. For years, Sue's & Inez's could not have real pics on their website because none of the ladies were willing to have them posted. Eventually, Sophia, Coco & Linda had some pics posted but that's only been recently--I think those pics are posted somewhere on this forum.

The Hiking Guy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:12:58 PM by Hiking Guy »

AliceLittle

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 11:44:06 AM »
I just recently went back up to VC, and saw the little burro again :) Hope you're doing well my friend!