Author Topic: Mr Goldfish Goes to Vegas  (Read 826 times)

MrGoldfish

Mr Goldfish Goes to Vegas
« on: November 01, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
So last month I made my usual fall trip to Las Vegas.  I went a little earlier than normal since I also went to the balloon festival in New Mexico for the first time (awesome festival, much bigger than I expected).  Anyhow, after attending the festival, I went to LV for a few days.  Unfortunately, I was not feeling too well (damned migraines), so didn't get to do everything I had planned.  Oh well, next time then. 

I did make a trip out to the LRV.  I didn't make an appointment ahead of time like I usually do, just got in my rental car headed out on the spur of the moment.  The lady I had intended to visit wasn't there unfortunately; she was scheduled but had cancelled at the last moment.  Note to self, always call ahead to confirm who is really there.  Not wanting to waste the trip, I let the madam talk me into a lineup.  I haven't called for a lineup in almost 10 years.  Since it was early in the day, (1130amish, not early for me but definitely for many ladies) only a couple of ladies answered the bell.  However, one of the two immediately got my attention.  She was a tall, very attractive redhead wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.  Not the typical attire for a lineup as I recall. 

I decided to take a tour with this distinctive ginger and proceeded back to her room.  She introduced herself as Jessica Moore and explained this was her first week at the LRV.  She apologized for only wearing a towel, but I assured her it was no problem since wearing only a towel made it easier to get naked quickly.  Despite being new, negotiations with Jessica were simple.  I got as good a deal as any party I had in Reno earlier this year and had just as much fun.  Jessica is fun, enthusiastic, and passionate.  Maybe it has something to do with being a redhead??  Anyhow, I hope she stays around NV for awhile, wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime. 

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Mr Goldfish Goes to Vegas
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 01:11:28 PM »
Thanks for the report, Mr. Goldfish! Congratulations with Ms. Moore, too. Wouldn't mind a bit if that were any lady's attire!

griszi

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 01:32:37 AM »
Lately I've been wondering if I shouldn't hit up a Southern House (I've never been).

QTo

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 05:19:33 AM »
Yes a Lady in a Towel does get a Second look from Us Guys  :D

Yes, I saw a lady respond to a bell at MLBR with a towel (she was clearly coming from a shower) and ended up getting picked and got a party out of it!

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 08:39:02 AM »
Yes a Lady in a Towel does get a Second look from Us Guys  :D

Yes, I saw a lady respond to a bell at MLBR with a towel (she was clearly coming from a shower) and ended up getting picked and got a party out of it!

When I first partied with Chay at Sheri's Ranch I was introduced to her by Doc and all she had on at the time was a towel.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 02:28:01 PM »
Great report!   Jessica sounds awesome - I'll add her to my list.   Thanks! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969