Author Topic: Mustang Magic  (Read 1031 times)

Metalhead

Mustang Magic
« on: August 26, 2017, 06:43:25 PM »
+5
I finally went for it and checked out the Mustang Ranch and I’m SO happy I did. After wondering about the place and chatting with the awesome Rachel Varga I was convinced to come in and have a look. When I arrive, I walk into a very nice rustic saloon filled with folks and beautiful women I end up meeting Rachel who is so beautiful in person and we go on tour and chat for a while then I see Lydia Faithfull walk in the room and Rachel introduces me to her. I’m so happy she did me and Lydia spent some time talking then she gets me into her room I don’t even know the words to describe how amazing of a time I had with her not only did she give me physical pleasure but it was like she was in my head. She is not only stunning in looks but just amazing to chill with. After my party, I hung out in the saloon for a bit & met some of the other lovely ladies.  The next day on my way out of Reno I couldn’t resist and stopped by the Mustang for some lunch, the food was damn good & I ended up finding myself back in Lydia’s arms I really don’t stand a chance against her. If our first go around for me was an amazing I don’t know how to describe round 2.  I am for sure counting the days till my return to the Mustang & hopefully Lydia.

Thank you so much Rachel for getting me in there and Lydia for something I will be fantasying about for a long time.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mustang Magic
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 08:24:39 AM »
+1
MUSTANG MAGIC -- agree!
Glad you enjoyed your visit!
 :)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

sizmic

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 10:40:56 PM »
+1
Great report it further intensifies my desire to return to Mustang

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:18:57 AM »
Yea. Great place.

Does Lydia do the cuddle/pillow talk thing well? I'd like to cuddle with her. Maybe pillow fight. Lol
HD

Banginit

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 07:17:30 AM »
Yep on bucket list...next Reno Trip visit the ranch.. Im sure its changed since I was first there... Bangin

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 09:51:08 AM »
+1
Yea. Great place.

Does Lydia do the cuddle/pillow talk thing well? I'd like to cuddle with her. Maybe pillow fight. Lol
HD

HD, Lydia is Pro Dom all the way.   There ain't nothing warm & fuzzy about her parties, unless you like licking her boot heel.   ;D
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Metalhead

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 12:16:19 PM »
Yea. Great place.

HD

HD, Lydia is Pro Dom all the way.   There ain't nothing warm & fuzzy about her parties, unless you like licking her boot heel.   ;D

Yep this about sums it up I imagine you could pillow fight but it isn't going to be warm & fuzzy. 

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 01:22:57 PM »
Rachel is traffic-stopping gorgeous.  And Mustang has others too.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin