Author Topic: Day 1 of Partying: Praise for Stephanie  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
Day 1 of Partying: Praise for Stephanie
« on: June 11, 2019, 09:35:06 PM »
+13
I arrived in Elko yesterday, but since I spent all day flying and going through different time zones, I was tired.

So today, June 11, I steeled myself as best I could and walked over to Inez's. I met up with Anna at the front of the house, and when I mentioned it was my first time, she brought out Stephanie, whom I thought was very beautiful. We chatted for a minute, then she took me to her room where we discussed activities.

Since it was my first time (and I was still extremely nervous) I wasn't sure what to expect, but Stephanie took the lead during the party and showed me a very good time. She is kind, patient, and a very good soul. Physically, Stephanie has very soft skin, a great smile, and a voice which is very pleasing to listen to. Not to mention, her massage skills are out of this world.

I couldn't have chose a better woman to be my first time. I'm grateful for the great time she showed me.

Following this, Anna walked me over to Mona's where I met some other ladies. I haven't quite decided who I'd like to see next, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

All in all, it was a great first day at the brothels.

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
Re: Day 1 of Partying: Praise for Stephanie
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 09:43:02 PM »
I'm glad you have made it to Elko. It sounds like you were in good hands!

Offline Randy Marsh

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 10:44:31 PM »
Great to hear it all worked out for you! Stephanie is definitely great!

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 11:35:16 PM »
Congratulations "Dreadhead!!"
I'm really glad that you enjoyed your firs brothel experience.  Now you will only want to re-peat and then re-peat again.  It is only human though, so it is alright.    :D

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 01:25:44 PM »
It was a pleasure to meet you and I am so glad you let us be a part of your first brothel experience. Stephanie is a sweetheart! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with her. :) :)