Author Topic: Who do you recommend?  (Read 659 times)

Offline Shelbyb

• Lookie-Loo
Who do you recommend?
« on: April 07, 2022, 03:46:19 AM »
Hey there,

I’m considering playing out one of my longtime fantasies this summer during a road trip. Considering Mona’s and Inez’s (Do they have a massage facility?), as well as the pahrump houses. I was wondering if there was any lady In particular yall would recommend.

Said fantasy is the existence of a “handjob spa”. Essentially, we’re talking a luxurious edging experience, possibly even trying sounding.

Anyone in particular you’d recommend?

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
Re: Who do you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 09:33:08 AM »
For specialty services, its always a good idea to email a lady if possible or go thru the general house inquires. Just sent Mona's an email about a request I have next time thru up there.
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 01:13:48 PM »
Hey there,

I’m considering playing out one of my longtime fantasies this summer during a road trip. Considering Mona’s and Inez’s (Do they have a massage facility?), as well as the pahrump houses. I was wondering if there was any lady In particular yall would recommend.

Said fantasy is the existence of a “handjob spa”. Essentially, we’re talking a luxurious edging experience, possibly even trying sounding.

Anyone in particular you’d recommend?

Lily or Mila at Mona’s for sure! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 02:45:56 PM »
Personally I wouldn't go to the southern brothels for just a happy ending massage. They are way too expensive for that. Roxy Gold gave you some gook advise for Elko.

Where ever you go do message someone about sounding if that is what you want.

I partied at Sheri's with Camile Davis. If you do decide to go to Pahrump reach out to her. She is a real beauty and a nurse. She may know something about sounding.

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 07:46:20 PM »
Mona's and Inez's are my favorite places to go, though you'll likely have a fantastic time no matter where you go.  That said, it's very difficult to recommend a specific lady.  Each has their own positives and negatives.  Are you after appearance only (meaning "I want to have sex with a perfect 10 at least once in my life)?  Or, are you after a lady who will treat you like you're her boyfriend?  Or, do you want a lady who's into whips and chains?  Do you like athletic, average, or bigger ladies?

The best advice I can give is to look at all the various house websites that list courtesan lineups, photos, and specialties.  When you find a specific lady or ladies with whom you'd like to party, reach out to them either by email or via the house and get more information.  I've also had a lot of luck by just showing up to a house and seeing who's available. As a friend of mine said, I've never had an orgasm I didn't like!

Offline FunViolet

• Best BBW Provider in LPIN
  • Regular
  • Best BBW Provider in Nevada
    • Links
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2022, 11:18:38 PM »
Here at the Dovetail we have a massage room. I am a switch but lean heavy to femdom so I would love to do sounding and edging on you!
Twitter @FunViolet13
IG @FunViolet13

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2022, 03:07:00 PM »
Yes Lily is a great massage therapist sure with many happy endings. Try to stop along the way to Elko for a drink.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.