Author Topic: Brothel Etiquette 101  (Read 10834 times)

lpinnewb

Re: Brothel Etiquette 101
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 05:52:37 AM »
Countering rude questions  with a question along the same line is a good technique.   Whenever anyone has ever asked in a condescending tone "So....how long have you been doing this?"  I answer "Not long.  How long ave you beeing doing this?"   Every single time it takes them by surprise.  This way you have set a boundary with them, called them out and still can save the situation so its not a total dealbreaker.

This is a good technique for making small talk that establishes the connection between working lady and potential client?

It really seems like trading and escalating rude questions would more likely create an undercurrent of dislike, disrespect, and antagonism. Which doesn't really lead to a connection conducive to good sex.

The working lady is the one who for sure would know and respect brothel etiquette. Like someone pointed out, newbies are often nervous, and really would probably reasonably fall back on some of those "old standard" small talk lines. Even an experienced customer might not realize what's good etiquette and what's not, just like many good people don't know what to do with a 16 piece silverware service if they are never taught. I mean, if you tell me you are a student, I think I would assume it was OK to ask what you were studying. If you truly want to try and establish a positive connection with someone who is asking the wrong questions, consider gently pointing out that some things are off limits. Then if the questions continue, walk away. If they don't, then you are in good shape! 

Promoting an exchange of rude questions serves no useful purpose. If the customer is naive and doesn't know what you are doing, it's just disingenuous on your part and humiliating on his. If he does know what you are doing it creates an undercurrent of sarcasm. Neither option can really go very far in establishing that connection that was supposed to have been the reason for the conversation in the first place.

Stop projecting negativity on people!.....lol

CookieMonster

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »
+3
Goldie makes some great points.

Another method that works well is introducing some humor into the conversation to lighten up the mood.

Another thing to remember, some of these brothel-going dudes are social retards.  They have absolutely NO GAME with ladies outside of the brothel.  So they are pretty ignorant of what may be acceptable or not during initial encounters.  It's sometimes a primary reason why they are in the brothel in the first place.

My point is, instead of getting all pissy about it, make some shyt up and have fun with it!

Some examples:

So what’s your real name?
Marilyn, Marilyn Monroe

How many kids do you have?
27, I like to fuck a lot.

Where do you live outside of the ranch?
I have a cardboard box in the back

What are some of the names of your kids?
Eenie, Meenie, Miny and Moe.

Where do they go to school?
They were all inducted into Mensa at the age of 2.  They all went straight to college after that.

Are you married?
Yes, his name is Fred, Fred Flintstone.  He makes my Bed Rock.

Have you ever had an STD?
No, but you can probably find you a lady on the street corner in Tijuana if you’re looking for one.

What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t drive, my boobs get in the way.

What’s your favorite position?
I like putting on a big meaty kong-dong strap-on and doing a guy from behind.

What is your favorite perfume?
That’s not perfume.  I just farted.

Are your boobs real?
Yeah, "real" big.

How much did your boob job cost you?
More than your car, but less than your mortgage.

How old are you?

Wow, that’s old!  No really, how old?
Ok ok… I lied.  I’m 12.

No seriously, how old?
I’m old enough to fuck legally.

Can you quote prices in the bar?
Yes, a beer is $4.00 and a shot of whiskey is $6.00

What do you do for fun outside of the brothel?
I build crafts made from the pelts of Persian kittens.

What’s your favorite food?
Persian kittens

Would you like to see me outside of the brothel?
Yes.  Take a number.  I’ve got the year 2050 open.

How much money do you make in a year?
$2.58, but I have to split it with the house.

Where do you shop at?
In Australia.  There’s this cute little boutique named “Sydney’s Downunderwear”

Do you work out?
Yes, but I get paid to.

Etc… etc… etc…

Sadie

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 06:11:08 AM »
Lol, cookiemonster :) Is it ok if I use some of those answers?

CookieMonster

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 06:43:20 AM »
Lol, cookiemonster :) Is it ok if I use some of those answers?

Absolutely.  :D  I get 5 cents "usage fee" off my total party package for each occurrence. Only the funny ones though.  I would not use any of them if they happen to be true though.   :o

coffeehound

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
Piece of cake:

So what's your wife's name?
Don't have one.  She Died.

How many children do you have?

What are their names?
Andrew

Where do they go to school/work?
He goes to a public school in Michigan

When is your anniversary?
Wedding:  August 19  Death:  April 12

Which street do you live?
Flint street

What does your wife do for a living?
Decompose, stink.

Where does she work?"
She's kinda a stay-at-casket person

Ahhh... Life's an open book, huh?

You really took the life outt of this subjectt.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »
Let the record show that in no way was I trying to say that I mind telling clients what my major is or what field I'm studying. I get hesitant about answering questions when clients ask me, "Where do you go to school?" and then follow it up with, "What classes are you taking?" and then even, "What time do you get out of so and so class?"

I'm local, and 90% of my clients know this, new or not. To ask me those kind of questions (which has happened before) gives me the vibe that they may be looking to say hello to me outside of class or something. That's most likely just me being paranoid, though.

lpinnewb

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 08:31:20 AM »
It is most likely NOT being paranoid. You never know about people. Even people you think you know.

geiserfloat

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 09:02:44 AM »
It is most likely NOT being paranoid. You never know about people. Even people you think you know.

scary

lpinnewb

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »

scary

Who me? Naah....i am as sweet as a teddy bear once you get to know me. :)

Offline DenvER_rIChard

• High Roller
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

And I never understood the question every working girl ask, "What do you do for a living".

Why should it matter what I do for a living, that is unless working girls are trying to size the men up to determine what they could afford to pay.

BTW: Age never meant anything to me. Of course I happen to think women don't start to hit their prime until they are at least 40.

If she asks me, what I do for a living, I always take it to mean that she is interested in me as a person, and who I am, and perhaps if she knows that you aren't a high roller type, she'll give you a better deal. I like that she takes in interest in who I am, and what I am about. As for age, all I can say is "different strokes, for different folks" It all varies and depends on who's who.

lpinnewb

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

And I never understood the question every working girl ask, "What do you do for a living".

Why should it matter what I do for a living, that is unless working girls are trying to size the men up to determine what they could afford to pay.

BTW: Age never meant anything to me. Of course I happen to think women don't start to hit their prime until they are at least 40.

If she asks me, what I do for a living, I always take it to mean that she is interested in me as a person, and who I am, and perhaps if she knows that you aren't a high roller type, she'll give you a better deal. I like that she takes in interest in who I am, and what I am about. As for age, all I can say is "different strokes, for different folks" It all varies and depends on who's who.

The two coolest ladies that I have partied with never did ask me what I did for a living. Hmmmm.

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 05:25:38 PM »

If she asks me, what I do for a living, I always take it to mean that she is interested in me as a person, and who I am
[/quote]

Exactly!! Finding common points of interest can be difficult at times. Getting a general sense of a person can take a little prodding. ESPECIALLY if either of you is nervous! Even if you aren't nervous, finding a connection takes some time (not always but sometimes). Talking is usually involved. (Okay obviously this excludes body chemistry...a body knows what a body wants!)

With that in mind, lighten up. Some folks need to get to know you a little better before they have fun in the sheets. Not everyone is out to get you. (This should be applied to working ladies AND the customers!)

snafu146

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 05:46:44 PM »
When a working girl asks what you do for a living....it means what is your income.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 06:21:37 PM »
    C.  M.
Thats  funny.   I like  most  of  this.  Even though  they  R  examples,   U  was  walking a very thin  line  on 1 of the quest  and Answ  w/  the un - der   age..... but  came back  real  quick  with a  "" I’m old enough to fuck legally. ""

Goldie makes some great points.

Another method that works well is introducing some humor into the conversation to lighten up the mood.

Another thing to remember, some of these brothel-going dudes are social retards.  They have absolutely NO GAME with ladies outside of the brothel.  So they are pretty ignorant of what may be acceptable or not during initial encounters.  It's sometimes a primary reason why they are in the brothel in the first place.

My point is, instead of getting all pissy about it, make some shyt up and have fun with it!

Some examples:

So what’s your real name?
Marilyn, Marilyn Monroe

How many kids do you have?
27, I like to fuck a lot.

Where do you live outside of the ranch?
I have a cardboard box in the back

What are some of the names of your kids?
Eenie, Meenie, Miny and Moe.

Where do they go to school?
They were all inducted into Mensa at the age of 2.  They all went straight to college after that.

Are you married?
Yes, his name is Fred, Fred Flintstone.  He makes my Bed Rock.

Have you ever had an STD?
No, but you can probably find you a lady on the street corner in Tijuana if you’re looking for one.

What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t drive, my boobs get in the way.

What’s your favorite position?
I like putting on a big meaty kong-dong strap-on and doing a guy from behind.

What is your favorite perfume?
That’s not perfume.  I just farted.

Are your boobs real?
Yeah, "real" big.

How much did your boob job cost you?
More than your car, but less than your mortgage.

How old are you?

Wow, that’s old!  No really, how old?
Ok ok… I lied.  I’m    ____

No seriously, how old?
I’m old enough to fuck legally.

Can you quote prices in the bar?
Yes, a beer is $4.00 and a shot of whiskey is $6.00

What do you do for fun outside of the brothel?
I build crafts made from the pelts of Persian kittens.

What’s your favorite food?
Persian kittens

Would you like to see me outside of the brothel?
Yes.  Take a number.  I’ve got the year 2050 open.

How much money do you make in a year?
$2.58, but I have to split it with the house.

Where do you shop at?
In Australia.  There’s this cute little boutique named “Sydney’s Downunderwear”

Do you work out?
Yes, but I get paid to.

Etc… etc… etc…

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »
 Cont....
         the  age....    Remmember  what  happen  2   Dave  B.  of  OBR.
              dont  want   them  coming   2  your  place   &  raid  your   computer like they did his home.