Author Topic: Nina at Mona’s, German Bombshell  (Read 556 times)

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
Nina at Mona’s, German Bombshell
« on: March 08, 2024, 09:58:56 AM »
+7
I had been catching glimpses of Nina during my trip to Elko but hadn’t yet met her.  Every time she walked by for a lineup I couldn’t believe how curvy she was.  Her breasts and butt were screaming to jump out of her dress.  She also had a mature presence that just screamed experience on how to take care of a man.

Having partied earlier that evening I wasn’t sure what all I’d be up for or even if I wanted to party.  I booked 30 minutes as my curiosity wouldn’t stop and I figured worst case I’d get to spend time with all of Nina’s assets set free.

It was a very, very good choice.  Those are real DDD breasts, I couldn’t believe it.  She enjoys having them played with.  She has worked BDSM clubs in Germany and is very experienced in pleasing a man.  Best hand skills I have ever experienced.  This lady knows what she’s doing and is happy to unleash her assets and skills on men who visit.  She enjoys what she does and enjoys controlling a man while she pushes his buttons.  If you like huge breasts and a mature, confident lady with a German accent go visit Nina.  You will not be disappointed.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Nina at Mona’s, German Bombshell
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 05:29:33 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Nina!! It was nice meeting you!

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 07:30:00 AM »
+1
Bikemans review is spot on.  Had to cut my visit short this week due to threatening weather rolling in, but had a chance to party with Nina.  Enjoyed her stories of working in Europe, her skilled professionalism and of course, those very large breasts.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 11:02:55 PM »
Nina is a nice addition to our house.  Here is something many dont know about Nina.  She is a trained Dominatrix for those who are into that sort of activities.  She was trained in Germany for this.  Nina is feminine but she can turn the dominatrix part on when the right situation arises.  ;)