Author Topic: Brothel Prices  (Read 29298 times)

QTo

Re: Brothel Prices
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2014, 06:01:01 PM »
+1
That is exactly why you pay everyone the same.  No problem.

But each lady is different...

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Paying Them all The Same
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »
And another thing.  Why do these girls say that we should not talk about prices on a public forum.  I thought there was no rule about it.

They don't want us to talk about it on here,  but believe it or not,  the girls talk to other girls about the prices of what we pay at the ranches.   What gets me is when a few girls say each girl charge her own price (okay, I am fine with that).  Then later, you hear some girls saying they want the same amount of what you paid the other girl you partied with before her.

Last year at the Mustang I partied with a girl for a hour for $900.  I went back two night later, that girl was busy, so I picked another girl for a hour, I offered her $750  she said "why are you offering me $750 when you paid $900 for the party with that other girl".  I ended up partying with another girl for $800 that did not hassle me.
 OR better yet, this happen back in October at the Bunnyranch  I offer $1,000 to this girl and she tells me that she remember me from three weeks ago buying plenty of drinks for other girls and that I paid $1,200 to her friend and she wants the same amount what I paid her friend.  I am guessing what that girl did know there were some extra things involve in that $1,200 dollars.   Needless to say I did not party with any of the Bunnyranch girls, I ended up partying at  the Love Ranch North for $950 and the Sagebrush Ranch for $800 that evening.

Now how in the world of LPIN are these girls knowing what people are paying certain girls?   It is very simple.
The girls are talking to other girls at the ranches about our prices !  But, the girls at the ranches do not want you talking about their prices.  That really sounds very one sided to me.

Paying them all the same does not guarantee you no problems. It just adds to thr profile the girls already have on you. Every guy that goes to the same brothel over and over again is profiled rather you pay 300 or 3K some ladies will be comfortable with whatever rate you pay some will not.  No matter what you pay what you get for what you pay will vary from girl to girl.  Paying them all the same may minimize problems or bruised egos.   But it does not guarantee you no problems. If for no other reason in that every girl is different & some are going to want more for their services & time then others.   That is just the way it is.  That is never going to change.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2014, 07:17:20 PM »
LOL at doubling my offer after agreeing on a party.

My guess is she would say "put that back in your pocket and come see me again tomorrow" lol.

Overall, a pretty good new thread on an old topic.

In my experience though, I can find absolutely NO correlation between price paid and quality of party. I have some theories on why it's almost the opposite.

Leash

Dog...you old rat bastard KSF and Pete Townsend lookalike...lol.  You are a local legend and not among most guys but a legion of ladies.  I have had the regrettable experience of booking someone after you banged her silly.  They can't think straight after the Dog wags his tail....lol. You old KSF!

Locals don't pay an arm and a leg. they pay and play and go away and come back happy for another day. When Leash comes down off the mountain women get wetter cuz they get laid better. They accept whatever this dude has to pay cuz they wanna play.  Only a few will have knowing smiles after reading this thread.  Happy Ho-lidays bro!

While they might pay and play, it's no longer at the brothels. I know a couple people who live in Nevada who I worked with and they both said they just got tired of playing games in order to get a decent price and have moved on from the brothels. A cab driver I ran into who use to be the bar manager at the original mustang ranch (exit 23) pretty much said the same thing. He was waiting for customers at the Sands which tells you how bad it is if he's not out trying to hustle some of the brothel business and get the Kelly Fares.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2014, 08:29:05 PM »
+2
And another thing.  Why do these girls say that we should not talk about prices on a public forum.  I thought there was no rule about it.

They don't want us to talk about it on here,  but believe it or not,  the girls talk to other girls about the prices of what we pay at the ranches.   What gets me is when a few girls say each girl charge her own price (okay, I am fine with that).  Then later, you hear some girls saying they want the same amount of what you paid the other girl you partied with before her.

Last year at the Mustang I partied with a girl for a hour for $900.  I went back two night later, that girl was busy, so I picked another girl for a hour, I offered her $750  she said "why are you offering me $750 when you paid $900 for the party with that other girl".  I ended up partying with another girl for $800 that did not hassle me.
 OR better yet, this happen back in October at the Bunnyranch  I offer $1,000 to this girl and she tells me that she remember me from three weeks ago buying plenty of drinks for other girls and that I paid $1,200 to her friend and she wants the same amount what I paid her friend.  I am guessing what that girl did know there were some extra things involve in that $1,200 dollars.   Needless to say I did not party with any of the Bunnyranch girls, I ended up partying at  the Love Ranch North for $950 and the Sagebrush Ranch for $800 that evening.

Now how in the world of LPIN are these girls knowing what people are paying certain girls?   It is very simple.
The girls are talking to other girls at the ranches about our prices !  But, the girls at the ranches do not want you talking about their prices.  That really sounds very one sided to me.

Maybe you paid $900 to one lady because you felt her services went above and beyond or you really thought she was great at your party. I would be turned off if a lady said you paid $900 for some other lady and you only offered me $750. That would be like a guy saying I paid $600 for a lady and then ask a different lady to go with that rate as well if she price pointed a higher rate.  I like to go into each negotiation with a clean slate and hope the lady does as well. I just go into each negotiation and say here is what I can afford and what can you offer at this price. There are many reasons why  a guy paid $1000 at one time and $500 another time maybe has less money the second trip. Through my experiences there would be many ladies who would not think twice and give you  good time at the rate you offered, besides you are talking $150 more and if you split it in half it is $75, maybe you would get the lady at $750 a gift or tip her afterwards. Just my 2 cents.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2014, 10:12:49 PM »
Two things:

1. Who says girls don't want you to post prices? This might be true for some ladies but definitely not all of them. Definitely not me. I don't give a shit if someone posts prices because:

-A large percentage of posted prices are lies anyway, so who cares what people claim they paid?

-The price varies so much based on each individual person and each individual party. . .so why would someone think another client's price applied to them?

2. Some ladies are offended when you pay one lady more than them because they feel you are saying they are worth less than the other lady. I've never cared what a client paid another lady because I don't care.  ;D

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
Two things:

1. Who says girls don't want you to post prices? This might be true for some ladies but definitely not all of them. Definitely not me. I don't give a shit if someone posts prices because:

-A large percentage of posted prices are lies anyway, so who cares what people claim they paid?

-The price varies so much based on each individual person and each individual party. . .so why would someone think another client's price applied to them?

2. Some ladies are offended when you pay one lady more than them because they feel you are saying they are worth less than the other lady. I've never cared what a client paid another lady because I don't care.  ;D

A lot of ladies would always tell me after we just comleted a party with them not to say what I paid them.  One lady said it would make it harder to charge what she wanted at the moment rather it be more or less if her prices were posted.   I ran into a lot of ladies over the years that felt this way.

As fir your 2nd point.  I agree with you on that one & can't argue with your logic on that.  8)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2014, 01:24:35 AM »
If you party with a lady and she'd prefer you not post the price you paid and she tells you this, then it's probably courteous not to do so. B

But don't assume that ALL ladies care whether or not you post prices. If you want to be a gentleman, leave it up to each individual girl.

I personally don't think it matters for the reasons I listed above.  8)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I learned Along Time ago
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2014, 04:06:07 AM »
+2
If you party with a lady and she'd prefer you not post the price you paid and she tells you this, then it's probably courteous not to do so. B

But don't assume that ALL ladies care whether or not you post prices. If you want to be a gentleman, leave it up to each individual girl.

I personally don't think it matters for the reasons I listed above.  8)

I learned a long time ago never assume a damn thing about anything ever, and that goes at the very least triple for anything related to the brothel game. ;D ;D ;D

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2014, 08:22:38 AM »
+3
I've always been one to say " Quality over Quantity"  This does not by any means mean I am going to give you a shitty party because of a lower price compared to a big price. I have been in the adult/sex industry because I have fun and I enjoy giving and having sex. The money is great yes but what's the point of doing this if you don't really really enjoy it? However, you take care of me I take care of you. In other words regardless of the price we agree on you are still taking care of me in some way so in some way in return I will be taking care of you. That does not mean come insult my intelligence with an insulting low low dollar amount either. The type of party does depend on the price (this is me personally) and how I take care of you, but that does NOT mean your getting a shitty party if your party price is smaller. Activities will just vary. I will always have the same fun attitude and enjoy whatever type party it is and do everything to make sure you are as well!

Ivy Mae

FANTASTIC POST!

Welcome to the board Monty Haul.  LOL, "the girls talk to other girls about what we pay at the ranches".  Sure some ladies do discuss clients' prices paid.  Being firm on your offered prices and having the ability to justify your price walks.  THAT'S OUTSTANDING LOGIC!

Cobia has a system that works for him.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Read here Cobia has several favorite ladies at the MR.  By my own visits at the MR have met several of his favorite ladies who are friendly with me, and my guess is Cobia's favorites do get along with one another.

QTo's quote, "But each lady is different".  True as no two ladies in LPIN are alike.  The ladies in LPIN are different by their experience, reputation, personality, looks, and specialization in types of parties and activities offered (which can vary client to client).

Agree Ironman never assume anything.  Knowing how to play the game of LPIN is a key.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Monty Haul

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2014, 11:22:34 AM »
+1

Sorry.  But each girl with her services and time are different.   Not trying to come down on you.  That might work for you since you always go to the same ranch and stay there full time (almost 24/7) for nearly a week.   I do not know what you pay the girls at the Mustang Ranch.  But of course you are going to get better deals that is more like a flat rate there, since you are staying there and seeing the girls that whole week that you are practically living out there at the ranch.  Like you said no problem with that.   

If I had the time and could stay a whole week at the same ranch, I would probably be paying the same rate that you are doing.  But I am a hobbier that goes to different ranches at different times and see different women for different and various things. 

Normally it is no problem for me on what I do.   I do not mind paying different prices to the girls.  Most of the ladies do not have a problem accepting what price I offer them.  Over the last nine years the system I use works for me.  We both have different offering methods that works well for each of us.

Monty Haul

« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »

Welcome to the board Monty Haul.  LOL, "the girls talk to other girls about what we pay at the ranches".  Sure some ladies do discuss clients' prices paid.  Being firm on your offered prices and having the ability to justify your price walks.  THAT'S OUTSTANDING LOGIC!

COH 
 I am not new to the forum.  I got the boot on the forum (as one of the moderators said that it was probably an automatically purged).  So, I had to re-register on the forum again.

Every now and then there are a few bad apples that has to spoil a good thing when it comes around.  That is why I will walk away with my money and see another girl.

IvyMae

« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2015, 10:12:53 PM »
+1

Different parties can mean different prices as well.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »
+2

True but if you are getting the same type of party from several different ladies it simplifies things by keeping the price the same. If one lady absolutely knocks your socks off that's where a tip comes in.

IvyMae

« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2015, 03:46:19 PM »
+1

True but if you are getting the same type of party from several different ladies it simplifies things by keeping the price the same. If one lady absolutely knocks your socks off that's where a tip comes in.

Absolutely but that's your choice to keep partying with that lady or experience what the next lady has to offer which can very well knock your socks off even more.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2015, 06:03:07 PM »
+2
I could stay with any 1 of my ATF's my entire vacation and be happy.

I'd agree, but unfortunately ATF's retire. So in addition to partying with my ATFs, I'm always on the lookout for whom may become my next ATF.