Author Topic: Brothel Prices  (Read 29303 times)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I don't know about that
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »

I think you in particular would benefit from being less difficult. As Sonja said earlier, it's a problem when you pit yourself against the girl as an adversary. You don't necessarily have to raise your brothel budget to focus more on having fun and less on manipulating the women.

Why are you at this day after day?  You said you do well on your trips so what is your motive?

Long gone are the days of swindling a naive virgin for thousands of dollars just for a peepee touch.  In this information age, any newbie is going to Google "nevada brothel prices" at least ten times before their trip.  It's just reality.

For every one guy that will research the Average going rates.
You got 5  more who's first exposure too lpin is through a house fourm the bunny board in most cases and maybe a few via way of Sheris or the Mustang fourms.  A few others might first exposure is watching Cat House but not one of the episodes where prices are discussed.

A few others may hear about via word of mouth from a friend who will not necessarily tell the whole truth about how much they paid.

I get what you are saying, but there will always be plenty of first timers that walk in cold  with no clue how the game is played.  Also if the would be client is actually a virgin not just a brothel virgin the lady has a huge advantage in the contract talks.

As for this topic in general I get what the young lady was trying to say in her original post.   Give hef some credit for having the courage to start a topic knowing full well it would rile up the natvie population on here was going to disagree with her. 

If I was still active I would not rule her out based on her stating her opinion on here.   I just would make sure I had a plan B & or C.  In all the years I went to the brothels I never got price walked.   Maybe when I launch my comeback around the year 2025 it might happen then. ;D ;D

If you are still around in 10 years Miss Rihanna I'll give you first crack at being the first stop on my comeback tour. ;)

fantasygirl

Re: Brothel Prices
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »
Abby- I don't like the discussion of politics or religion in the service industry. Those are two very divisive topics that will lose you customers. For instance, I could have looked past your rebel flag but once you confirmed your political views you lost out on me, as a paying customer. Just my opinion man (stoner accent).

Rihanna- when did you work at the brothels? Which brothel?

LadyAries

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »
I'm so over this topic. Can't believe people spend years on the same topic. Fuck!! It is what it is.

readytoparty

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2014, 02:43:30 PM »
+4
Abby- I don't like the discussion of politics or religion in the service industry. Those are two very divisive topics that will lose you customers. For instance, I could have looked past your rebel flag but once you confirmed your political views you lost out on me, as a paying customer. Just my opinion man (stoner accent).

Just to clarify, I do not bring up those subjects in person (one on one);  if a client wants to talk about such subjects (which they do quite frequently), I will be respectful and listen with interest while being careful to avoid any adversarial comments/questions on my behalf.  Duh, I do realize there is a time and a place for certain things!  But on here, I really thought it would be OK, especially when I read comments made by the mongers that they would really like for the working girls to engage more in "topic" conversations vs. only posting "come see me" advertisements.  Apparently, not everyone is as open-minded as I am in simply accepting the fact that not everyone is going to agree with your opinions but that doesn't mean that you cannot co-exist and get along for the most part.  Just out of curiosity, are all of your friends/family members/etc. in total agreement with all of your opinions?  I know mine aren't, but that doesn't make them have any less significance in my life.
Did I loose you as a paying customer simply because I "dared" to even discuss some of my political views or that my political views are very different from yours?  I would really like to know.  I had a really good friend (passed away from cancer a couple of years ago) who had a totally opposite view point than mine concerning unions but that did not affect our friendship in the least!  We basically agreed to disagree!  I think that shows just how important our friendship was to the both of us and I miss them terribly!  I think about all of the things in life we would have missed out on if either one of us had rejected the other's friendship just simply based on a difference of opinion.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2014, 04:56:41 PM »
+1

Agreed, since it is a negotiations, ladies should be prepared to get offers and final parties above AND below their "norm".

I was prepared to get offers below my "norm", but not necessarily prepared to take them. I was more apt to negotiate activities than negotiate money.

And that is why many of my negotiations go so long (if I don't give up early and walk). Ladies simply come in with a view of, "I'm not partying (let's say a half-and-half party) for less than 4 figures". Not only do I need to negotiate a price, I need to change a lady's mindset of some "arbitrary" floor of value (likely put in place by the brothel management and/or herself and/or other ladies suggestions)

I think you in particular would benefit from being less difficult. As Sonja said earlier, it's a problem when you pit yourself against the girl as an adversary. You don't necessarily have to raise your brothel budget to focus more on having fun and less on manipulating the women.
Why is changing a lady's mindset considered "manipulating women?" Changing someone's mindset is central to the art of negotiation. It's not a negative thing. Are you saying that a working girl doesn't try to change a prospective client's mindset about why she should be paid more? Is she "manipulating" the man? QTo isn't being "difficult" he's just negotiating and negotiation is a two-way street. Too bad that you don't see it that way. My impression that you think guys should always just cave in to the lady's price because that's her price. That isn't negotiation.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2014, 05:02:43 PM »
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread first. Some of you (e.g., Abby, Sidewinder) made the same point. But I still stand by my comments.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2014, 07:08:51 PM »
1. You may subject your pussy to "market pricing", but why should I? Charging whatever the fuck I wanted to charge without ever giving a  fuck or a second thought about what the girl in the next room was charging (MUCH less illegal prostitute pricing) didn't stop me from doing just fine in LPIN and consistently being a top-3 booker.

Good to know that selling 'pussy' as if it were ground beef and sold by the ounce can be as lucretive as offering a party including human interaction. I'm guessing that frequently saying 'fuck' may add value to the transaction.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
You Have a point Aries but
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2014, 09:45:18 PM »
I'm so over this topic. Can't believe people spend years on the same topic. Fuck!! It is what it is.

New members Join the fourm wanting ti get the discussion mmoving so everything that is old is new again at least for about a week.  ;D ;D

Price is one of those hot button topics.  That the buyer and seller will not agree on at least on open forum.

But a lot of times in private on site one on one talks 9 times put of 10 if the 2 parties are truly destined to dance the two parties will meet in the middle.   A rate will be established both parties can live with.   Ic only our government worked the same way.

Anyway I see your point Aries, but price related discussions on here are like Athletes foot it flares up every so often.

Another topic although a little mkre rare that never seems to die & continues to surface from time to time to time is Anal sex.  That topic is about do again to surface.

Maybe someone who is board one day can s ft art a topic with a list of links to all the topics that continue to resurface on here.   Topics on here are like old clothes rheh go out of fashion.  But stick them in a closet or a drawer & eventually they go back into style. 8)

lelapinnoir

« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2014, 10:11:54 PM »

Just to clarify, I do not bring up those subjects in person (one on one);  if a client wants to talk about such subjects (which they do quite frequently), I will be respectful and listen with interest while being careful to avoid any adversarial comments/questions on my behalf.  Duh, I do realize there is a time and a place for certain things!  But on here, I really thought it would be OK, especially when I read comments made by the mongers that they would really like for the working girls to engage more in "topic" conversations vs. only posting "come see me" advertisements.  Apparently, not everyone is as open-minded as I am in simply accepting the fact that not everyone is going to agree with your opinions but that doesn't mean that you cannot co-exist and get along for the most part.  Just out of curiosity, are all of your friends/family members/etc. in total agreement with all of your opinions?  I know mine aren't, but that doesn't make them have any less significance in my life.
Did I loose you as a paying customer simply because I "dared" to even discuss some of my political views or that my political views are very different from yours?  I would really like to know.  I had a really good friend (passed away from cancer a couple of years ago) who had a totally opposite view point than mine concerning unions but that did not affect our friendship in the least!  We basically agreed to disagree!  I think that shows just how important our friendship was to the both of us and I miss them terribly!  I think about all of the things in life we would have missed out on if either one of us had rejected the other's friendship just simply based on a difference of opinion.

Smart woman.
+1

offleash

Double or Nothing
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2014, 10:22:31 AM »
+4
On this board, I so often see a focus on spending the least amount of money possible. While this may be a natural response when buying a product, I believe you are often missing a very important thing: You get what you pay for.

While prices vary from girl to girl, one thing remains constant: No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10x amount.

Assuming you negotiate a girl's minimum party, you are likely to experience that girl's minimum amount of time, attention, and affection. If you go beyond the minimum price range, the girl should (and likely will) go beyond your expectations as well.

I am not referring to pricing between girl to girl. Yes, sometimes girl B will give a better party than girl A for less money. What I am referring to is the fact that, even in this case, girl B does not give the same party to you that she will give to somebody who paid more or somebody who paid less!

All parties are different. Stop focusing on spending as little as you can and start focusing on having a good time. You'll thank me for it later.

Well, this thread has been all over the place. Funny how a follow-up post suggesting doubling your fun by doubling your offer so quickly reverts into the standard “your prices are too high” flame war. Par for the course here though, I guess.

In any case, here is a Dog Tale for y'alls amusement:

One time I got the idea to play a round of golf for my pleasure. I had heard about Pebble Beach so I went down to see what I could find. The guy at the counter said yes, they had an opening for me, and a round would be $500. I said ok, fine, I think that would be doable for me. Then I got to thinking. Five hundred dollars is actually kind of a lot of money for me, and I wanted to make sure I had a really good time with my round of golf. So I said to the guy, “Will you take a thousand?” He looked at me, a bit perplexed. “Is there another party in your party?” he asked. “No, just me,” I replied, “I want to have a really good time”. “Well, perhaps you would like to book another round again tomorrow for that?” “No, just today.” We finally settled on allowing me to play two balls for each hole.

Just before I laid my money down, I got to thinking again. “Wait a minute,” I asked the guy, “Isn’t there a muni course just down the road, where I can play for like seventy-five bucks?” “Yes sir,” he replied, starting to sound a bit annoyed, “but they are not Pebble Beach. You won’t get the Pebble Beach Experience.” “Yes, sure,” I persisted, “but don’t they also have eighteen holes there; don’t they also have tees and greens and fairways? All for a much lower price? Why the difference? Are the greens greener here; the fairways fairer?” By this time the guy is looking at me with total contempt. “Why don’t you just go play the muni course then,” he snapped. So I did. Took my money back off the table, and headed out the door. “You get what you pay for!” I could hear him admonish as I exited the premises. But I headed on down the road and paid my seventy-five bucks, and ended up enjoying spectacular ocean vistas, and shooting a 266 at the muni course. Even had enough dough left over for a couple of beers on the 19th hole.

Who knows. Maybe if I’d a paid the thousand bucks for that "Pebble Beach Experience", I could’ve got that down to maybe like the low 180’s? Or even lower, if I threw down another eight, nine hundred for a night in their fancy hotel?

Oh, and btw, in LPIN, I always spend as much as I can. Unfortunately, as much as I can just isn't very much.

:)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2014, 12:46:37 PM »
Actually, your analogy is off.

A better golf analogy to illustrate my point would be:
18 holes and golf cart use-X amount
18 holes-x amount
9 holes and golf cart-x amount
9 holes- x amount

Get it now? You can play golf for multiple prices but they don't all involve the same thing.  ::)

pitasandwichpimp

Re: Double or Nothing
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »
On this board, I so often see a focus on spending the least amount of money possible. While this may be a natural response when buying a product, I believe you are often missing a very important thing: You get what you pay for.

While prices vary from girl to girl, one thing remains constant: No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10x amount.

Assuming you negotiate a girl's minimum party, you are likely to experience that girl's minimum amount of time, attention, and affection. If you go beyond the minimum price range, the girl should (and likely will) go beyond your expectations as well.

I am not referring to pricing between girl to girl. Yes, sometimes girl B will give a better party than girl A for less money. What I am referring to is the fact that, even in this case, girl B does not give the same party to you that she will give to somebody who paid more or somebody who paid less!

All parties are different. Stop focusing on spending as little as you can and start focusing on having a good time. You'll thank me for it later.

Well, this thread has been all over the place. Funny how a follow-up post suggesting doubling your fun by doubling your offer so quickly reverts into the standard “your prices are too high” flame war. Par for the course here though, I guess.

In any case, here is a Dog Tale for y'alls amusement:

One time I got the idea to play a round of golf for my pleasure. I had heard about Pebble Beach so I went down to see what I could find. The guy at the counter said yes, they had an opening for me, and a round would be $500. I said ok, fine, I think that would be doable for me. Then I got to thinking. Five hundred dollars is actually kind of a lot of money for me, and I wanted to make sure I had a really good time with my round of golf. So I said to the guy, “Will you take a thousand?” He looked at me, a bit perplexed. “Is there another party in your party?” he asked. “No, just me,” I replied, “I want to have a really good time”. “Well, perhaps you would like to book another round again tomorrow for that?” “No, just today.” We finally settled on allowing me to play two balls for each hole.

Just before I laid my money down, I got to thinking again. “Wait a minute,” I asked the guy, “Isn’t there a muni course just down the road, where I can play for like seventy-five bucks?” “Yes sir,” he replied, starting to sound a bit annoyed, “but they are not Pebble Beach. You won’t get the Pebble Beach Experience.” “Yes, sure,” I persisted, “but don’t they also have eighteen holes there; don’t they also have tees and greens and fairways? All for a much lower price? Why the difference? Are the greens greener here; the fairways fairer?” By this time the guy is looking at me with total contempt. “Why don’t you just go play the muni course then,” he snapped. So I did. Took my money back off the table, and headed out the door. “You get what you pay for!” I could hear him admonish as I exited the premises. But I headed on down the road and paid my seventy-five bucks, and ended up enjoying spectacular ocean vistas, and shooting a 266 at the muni course. Even had enough dough left over for a couple of beers on the 19th hole.

Who knows. Maybe if I’d a paid the thousand bucks for that "Pebble Beach Experience", I could’ve got that down to maybe like the low 180’s? Or even lower, if I threw down another eight, nine hundred for a night in their fancy hotel?

Oh, and btw, in LPIN, I always spend as much as I can. Unfortunately, as much as I can just isn't very much.

:)

I liked your dog  tale. 

Agreed with it until i saw Rihiannas reply.

She could've also used the following options for golf:
-18 hole golf with carry bags on deadly looking course
-18 hole golf with hand cart  on deadly looking course
-18 hole golf with electric cart on burnt out deadly looking course
-18 hole golf course on beautiful course carrying bag
-18 hole golf course on beautiful course with hand cart
-18 hole golf course on beautiful course with electric cart

or
-18 hole golf course on beautiful course with electric cart and unlimited sex on every hole.

Breaker Breaker

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2014, 04:32:06 PM »
LOL at doubling my offer after agreeing on a party.

My guess is she would say "put that back in your pocket and come see me again tomorrow" lol.

Overall, a pretty good new thread on an old topic.

In my experience though, I can find absolutely NO correlation between price paid and quality of party. I have some theories on why it's almost the opposite.

Leash
Walk if the lady and price aren't to your liking

chuckar chaser

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2014, 04:40:50 PM »
+2
Great post leash.
 Its all pretty simple isn't it? Its the ladies body and she can ask for how ever much she wants for us to play together. I have the money in my wallet and if I don't like her price I can keep the money in my wallet. 

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2014, 07:32:11 PM »
I think you in particular would benefit from being less difficult.
Why sure!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)