Author Topic: Brothel Prices  (Read 29300 times)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
Brothel Prices
« on: December 06, 2014, 02:34:07 PM »
On this board, I so often see a focus on spending the least amount of money possible. While this may be a natural response when buying a product, I believe you are often missing a very important thing: You get what you pay for.

While prices vary from girl to girl, one thing remains constant: No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10x amount.

Assuming you negotiate a girl's minimum party, you are likely to experience that girl's minimum amount of time, attention, and affection. If you go beyond the minimum price range, the girl should (and likely will) go beyond your expectations as well.

I am not referring to pricing between girl to girl. Yes, sometimes girl B will give a better party than girl A for less money. What I am referring to is the fact that, even in this case, girl B does not give the same party to you that she will give to somebody who paid more or somebody who paid less!

All parties are different. Stop focusing on spending as little as you can and start focusing on having a good time. You'll thank me for it later.

QTo

Re: Brothel Prices
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
+2
You may be right, but it's tough to compare what a lady would do for 10X vs. 1X unless you have experienced both with the same lady. It is much tougher to get a lady to drop down to 1X after partying with her for 10X, hence it is probably better to start at 1X and if the 1X party is MUCH better than the average 1X party (or average 10X party for that matter), then one would be more inclined to spend 10X.

Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is, many ladies' 10X party pale in comparison to the 1X party of other ladies, so how can a lady convince guys to part with 10X right off the bat? If the guy started with 10X parties and only parties at the 10X level, yes the only comparison is within the 10X range, but most active members on this board would probably be more willing to benchmark a lady's performance at the 1X range, and if suitable, then possibly increase their prices for more activities (like a longer party or an outdate - been there, done that)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:40:25 PM »
+7
Rihanna Lovely

LOL as your topic will likely start some FIREEWORKS and many replies.  PRICES?  Should one pay a lady a certain amount for a certain party?  Some clients may want to pay the lowest prices possible, while there could be ladies who want to be paid the highest prices possible.  THE NEVER ENDING DISCUSSION WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT PRICES!

Have a question about your quote, "No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10X amount".  Could it be possible a lady could give the same party or even a better party for 1X than 10X?  For example, let's say "PARTY TERRIFIC" is a finite time length with quite a few activities.  One day a very wealthy client may walk into the brothel and offered a lady 10X for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  The lady accepts the offer from the wealthy client for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  The next day a cool client may walk into the same brothel and offered the same lady 1X for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  Guess what may happened?  The lady accepts the offer from the cool client for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  Guess what also may happened?  The cool client enjoyed the party better than the wealthy client, and the lady enjoyed the party better with the cool client than the wealthy client.  PAYING MUCH MORE DOES NOT NECESSARY MEAN A BETTER PARTY!

True all parties are totally different.  Just like a lady may connect better with one client versus a different client.  RihannaLovely agree LPIN is meant to be FUN!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 04:45:02 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »
+1
On this board, I so often see a focus on spending the least amount of money possible. While this may be a natural response when buying a product, I believe you are often missing a very important thing: You get what you pay for.

While prices vary from girl to girl, one thing remains constant: No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10x amount.

Assuming you negotiate a girl's minimum party, you are likely to experience that girl's minimum amount of time, attention, and affection. If you go beyond the minimum price range, the girl should (and likely will) go beyond your expectations as well.

I am not referring to pricing between girl to girl. Yes, sometimes girl B will give a better party than girl A for less money. What I am referring to is the fact that, even in this case, girl B does not give the same party to you that she will give to somebody who paid more or somebody who paid less!

All parties are different. Stop focusing on spending as little as you can and start focusing on having a good time. You'll thank me for it later.

Easy for you to say, It's not you spending the money.

Or come to think of it, me either anymore.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 05:54:57 PM »
You may be right, but it's tough to compare what a lady would do for 10X vs. 1X unless you have experienced both with the same lady. It is much tougher to get a lady to drop down to 1X after partying with her for 10X, hence it is probably better to start at 1X and if the 1X party is MUCH better than the average 1X party (or average 10X party for that matter), then one would be more inclined to spend 10X.

Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is, many ladies' 10X party pale in comparison to the 1X party of other ladies, so how can a lady convince guys to part with 10X right off the bat? If the guy started with 10X parties and only parties at the 10X level, yes the only comparison is within the 10X range, but most active members on this board would probably be more willing to benchmark a lady's performance at the 1X range, and if suitable, then possibly increase their prices for more activities (like a longer party or an outdate - been there, done that)

This is a perfectly fine, good point. This is, actually, how most 10x parties happen. During my time in LPIN, my biggest party started with a small party to get to know me first. . .and then progressed as you described. To overnights and outdates.

It's fine to start with a 1X party to feel things out. It's even ok to only do 1x parties. But don't pay 1x and expect the same thing as someone who is paying 10x!

Rihanna Lovely

LOL as your topic will likely start some FIREEWORKS and many replies.  PRICES?  Should one pay a lady a certain amount for a certain party?  Some clients may want to pay the lowest prices possible, while there could be ladies who want to be paid the highest prices possible.  THE NEVER ENDING DISCUSSION WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT PRICES!

Have a question about your quote, "No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10X amount".  Could it be possible a lady could give the same party or even a better party for 1X than 10X?  For example, let's say "PARTY TERRIFIC" is a finite time length with quite a few activities.  One day a very wealthy client may walk into the brothel and offered a lady 10X for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  The lady accepts the offer from the wealthy client for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  The next day a cool client may walk into the same brothel and offered the same lady 1X for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  Guess what may happened?  The lady accepts the offer from the cool client for "PARTY TERRIFIC".  Guess what also may happened?  The cool client enjoyed the party better than the wealthy client, and the lady enjoyed the party better with the cool client than the wealthy client.  PAYING MUCH MORE DOES NOT NECESSARY MEAN A BETTER PARTY!

True all parties are totally different.  Just like a lady may connect better with one client versus a different client.  RihannaLovely agree LPIN is meant to be FUN!

From my experience, I disagree. I've done parties ranging from 1x-100x and, believe me, the people paying 1x-5x did NOT get the same thing that the guy who paid 100x got. Paying much more does not necessarily mean a better party between girl to girl. In other words, some girls give better parties than others. But I am only referencing ladies individually, rather than comparing them. If you give a girl twice her minimum price, you will NOT get the same thing that someone who gave her the minimum price got.

You've misunderstood, which is why I made this post. You should change your mindset.

If you only have 1x to spend, then only spend 1x! That is perfectly ok.

What is NOT ok is to spend only 1x and expect a 10x party!

If you want a 10x party then pay 10x!

If you can settle for a 1x party, and that makes you happy, and thats all you can afford. . .do it! Go have fun!

I agree with COH on This One .. I Have paid More then Usual and Gotten Crappy Parties so Please do Not B.S. Me . Just because You paid a Lot does not Mean You are getting a Lot more in the Party  :o. Thank You for Letting Every Guy Here Know How You feel about The Pricing .

Again, I was not referencing a girl-to-girl comparison. Your mileage when comparing different girls will vary.

What is constant is the fact that an individual girl does not give the same party for two people who paid vastly different amounts.

Do me a favor. Try this. Go to a brothel. Negotiate a party with a girl you like and agree on a price and activities. Then double the price and say, "What do I get if I give you this instead?" Review her response. You might be surprised at her offer. . .and if you don't like it, just settle for the originally agreed upon party.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »
+1
I attempt (careful word choice) to pay as little as possible for the first party with a new girl.  It is merely a "tryout" if you will.  I want to limit my risk if it turns out she will be lousy and so I don't mind just a quickie at first.  I am inclined to pay more on subsequent parties if I know going in that it will be fun for me.
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

readytoparty

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 06:17:59 PM »
+15
OK then, here is my 2 cents worth (and may I note that I am only speaking for me/myself and how I do things):
I honestly give my all and very best REGARDLESS of what a client pays!  If a client pays more, then that just means they get to spend more time with me, more time allows for more activities, etc. but I am going to make it as fun/enjoyable as I possibly can!  Call me crazy, but I really happen to enjoy what I do so I can't help but be me and have fun no matter what.  I do truely believe in good customer service and treat others as you would want them to treat you!
I would much rather have great, regular clients than count on the rare "whale" that may or may not swim my way!  And just because one client may pay more than another client doesn't mean that they are going to be any more fun or enjoyable to spend time with.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 06:22:45 PM »
I attempt (careful word choice) to pay as little as possible for the first party with a new girl.  It is merely a "tryout" if you will.  I want to limit my risk if it turns out she will be lousy and so I don't mind just a quickie at first.  I am inclined to pay more on subsequent parties if I know going in that it will be fun for me.

There's no problem with this logic at all!

OK then, here is my 2 cents worth (and may I note that I am only speaking for me/myself and how I do things):
I honestly give my all and very best REGARDLESS of what a client pays!  If a client pays more, then that just means they get to spend more time with me, more time allows for more activities, etc. but I am going to make it as fun/enjoyable as I possibly can!

In other words, someone who spends more gets MORE of something.  ;)

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 06:54:44 PM »
+3
And just because one client may pay more than another client doesn't mean that they are going to be any more fun or enjoyable to spend time with.

This statement proves my point exactly
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Rickwild1

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 07:07:41 PM »
+3
Omg what is going in a 100X party? I don't need a week long party...

Really... I'm a simple guy. Give me 45 minutes to an hour... A BJ... Some sex... Maybe another BJ... More sex... Make me bust a nut. That's a top notch party in my book. Throw in a few kisses and you'll be getting some repeats.   

I just dont need a 6 hour party with champagne, bells or whistles to have a good time.

But then, isn't that the beauty of it? There's something for everyone. Some enjoy the 1X party just fine. While others can have the lavish 100X party if that's what makes them happy.

It's all a matter of opinion. some may think my ideal party is dull and boring. While others will agree its a great party.

It's not so much "you get what you pay for". I think it's more accurate to say "you pay for what you want to get".

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 07:34:16 PM »
+1

This is a perfectly fine, good point. This is, actually, how most 10x parties happen. During my time in LPIN, my biggest party started with a small party to get to know me first. . .and then progressed as you described. To overnights and outdates.

It's fine to start with a 1X party to feel things out. It's even ok to only do 1x parties. But don't pay 1x and expect the same thing as someone who is paying 10x!

Rihanna Lovely

From my experience, I disagree. I've done parties ranging from 1x-100x and, believe me, the people paying 1x-5x did NOT get the same thing that the guy who paid 100x got. Paying much more does not necessarily mean a better party between girl to girl. In other words, some girls give better parties than others. But I am only referencing ladies individually, rather than comparing them. If you give a girl twice her minimum price, you will NOT get the same thing that someone who gave her the minimum price got.

You've misunderstood, which is why I made this post. You should change your mindset.

If you only have 1x to spend, then only spend 1x! That is perfectly ok.

What is NOT ok is to spend only 1x and expect a 10x party!

If you want a 10x party then pay 10x!

If you can settle for a 1x party, and that makes you happy, and thats all you can afford. . .do it! Go have fun!

I agree with COH on This One .. I Have paid More then Usual and Gotten Crappy Parties so Please do Not B.S. Me . Just because You paid a Lot does not Mean You are getting a Lot more in the Party  :o. Thank You for Letting Every Guy Here Know How You feel about The Pricing .

Again, I was not referencing a girl-to-girl comparison. Your mileage when comparing different girls will vary.

What is constant is the fact that an individual girl does not give the same party for two people who paid vastly different amounts.

Do me a favor. Try this. Go to a brothel. Negotiate a party with a girl you like and agree on a price and activities. Then double the price and say, "What do I get if I give you this instead?" Review her response. You might be surprised at her offer. . .and if you don't like it, just settle for the originally agreed upon party.

Or

For what I would pay you for one hour, I could have a 5 day vacation in Vegas and have a great time.

Or buy a new computer or big screen TV that would give me several years of enjoyment.

I know, I know, it's not the same thing but for many who's incomes are either fixed or else not growing as fast as inflation, that is the way they have to look at it.

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 08:02:36 PM »

Since you're talking prices and it's something you're very passionate about,  what exact dollar figure (not range) can an average Joe expect to spend on you for an hour GFE?  It doesn't matter to me if it seems too high or too low, I'm only asking for the specific amount since prices can be listed.   

Thank you.

offleash

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 08:07:10 PM »
+3
LOL at doubling my offer after agreeing on a party.

My guess is she would say "put that back in your pocket and come see me again tomorrow" lol.

Overall, a pretty good new thread on an old topic.

In my experience though, I can find absolutely NO correlation between price paid and quality of party. I have some theories on why it's almost the opposite.

Leash

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 08:47:02 PM »
Rihanna Lovely

RhianaLovely

BOOM!  The Show has started!

OK a lady as an INDIVIDUAL.  Prices will vary from client to client.  Time allowed is a big factor on price.  Sure much more time allowed usually a higher price.  Here's an example of a simple comparison of two parties with an "INDIVIDUAL LADY" that's basically not really comparing the time allowed for a party.  Your quote, "If you give a girl twice her minimum price, you will NOT get the same thing that someone who gave her the minimum price".  My guess is your referring to pay more than one can expect more like activities negotiated for a party.  However, less price could get oneself more for a party.  Here's one example.  On this site there's some information about a party with an "INDIVIDUAL LADY" and a client that includes time allowed, activities, and price paid.  Well RhianaLovely what would you say if this "INDIVIDUAL LADY" saw a different client where the party was quite similar for time allowed and the different client had at least the activities mentioned, but the PRICE PAID WAS SO MUCH LESS?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 08:48:38 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 09:19:35 PM »
Omg what is going in a 100X party? I don't need a week long party...

Really... I'm a simple guy. Give me 45 minutes to an hour... A BJ... Some sex... Maybe another BJ... More sex... Make me bust a nut. That's a top notch party in my book. Throw in a few kisses and you'll be getting some repeats.   

I just dont need a 6 hour party with champagne, bells or whistles to have a good time.

But then, isn't that the beauty of it? There's something for everyone. Some enjoy the 1X party just fine. While others can have the lavish 100X party if that's what makes them happy.

It's all a matter of opinion. some may think my ideal party is dull and boring. While others will agree its a great party.

It's not so much "you get what you pay for". I think it's more accurate to say "you pay for what you want to get".

Good post. This is exactly right. If you don't need a 6 hour party with bells and whistles, then don't have one. I'm sure you can get the party you're looking for at a reasonable price. The problem arises when people WANT bells and whistles but don't want to pay for them!  :P

Rihanna Lovely

Or

For what I would pay you for one hour, I could have a 5 day vacation in Vegas and have a great time.

Or buy a new computer or big screen TV that would give me several years of enjoyment.

I know, I know, it's not the same thing but for many who's incomes are either fixed or else not growing as fast as inflation, that is the way they have to look at it.

Do one of those things then. Whose stopping you? Whose complaining? If you don't value a lady's time, don't visit her.  There are so very many who DO value what we do more than the items you listed.

Since you're talking prices and it's something you're very passionate about,  what exact dollar figure (not range) can an average Joe expect to spend on you for an hour GFE?  It doesn't matter to me if it seems too high or too low, I'm only asking for the specific amount since prices can be listed.   

Thank you.

No, prices can't be listed. Come see me when I'm back in NV and we'll talk prices!  :-*

LOL at doubling my offer after agreeing on a party.

My guess is she would say "put that back in your pocket and come see me again tomorrow" lol.

Leash

Bullshit.

RhianaLovely

BOOM!  The Show has started!

OK a lady as an INDIVIDUAL.  Prices will vary from client to client.  Time allowed is a big factor on price.  Sure much more time allowed usually a higher price.  Here's an example of a simple comparison of two parties with an "INDIVIDUAL LADY" that's basically not really comparing the time allowed for a party.  Your quote, "If you give a girl twice her minimum price, you will NOT get the same thing that someone who gave her the minimum price".  My guess is your referring to pay more than one can expect more like activities negotiated for a party.  However, less price could get oneself more for a party.  Here's one example.  On this site there's some information about a party with an "INDIVIDUAL LADY" and a client that includes time allowed, activities, and price paid.  Well RhianaLovely what would you say if this "INDIVIDUAL LADY" saw a different client where the party was quite similar for time allowed and the different client had at least the activities mentioned, but the PRICE PAID WAS SO MUCH LESS?

1. First and foremost, I would not believe the prices anyone claims they paid, since people lie about the prices they paid more often than they tell the truth.  ::)
2. Second of all, assuming this was true, (And to be clear, I would be extremely hesitant to believe any pricing info was true) there are many non-tangible and non-visible factors involved.