Author Topic: Brothel Prices  (Read 29301 times)

flagrunner

Re: Brothel Prices
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »
+1
My 2c

During my recent trip to Mustang Ranch, I had 2 parties. One was a 'warm up' 3 dance private party in the lady's room...Ended up being a 30 minute, very intimate, special party. Later in the evening I partied with another lady, this time the 'main event' one hour party. I paid 5x the initial party and, to be frank, it was good but I spent the whole of the next day thinking about the first party.

The main factor, in my opinion, is chemistry. If you get on well with the lady, and if she likes you and genuinely wants to party with you, you will get a lot more for 1X than some other guys will get for 10X. It's just human nature.

I'll continue to negotiate for the best price I can.

Good thread though

QTo

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2014, 11:41:12 AM »
I agree with you wayne208. I can just see her going wtf I thought we had a deal. Why are you trying to change it now. Are you trying to fuck with my head. lmao. Next thing you know, the whole thing goes to shit and you end up wishing you had just set your money on fire, lol

Been there done that... the lady got so confused... just go with the initial party planned, and offer the "double" next time.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:43:23 AM by QTo »

QTo

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2014, 11:52:15 AM »
If some girl is giving you a great deal, why are you talking to me then? Be loyal to her. I once had to drag a client out of my room because he claimed he could get a lot of girls for the ridiculously low amount he  was offering..... So I excitedly said "ok awesome let's go out there and get them!!!" and tried to take out.... And suddenly he didn't want to leave??

It's a brothel, loyalty to ladies isn't a must, why keep having sex with the same lady, guys would just fuck their wives' if that's the case...?

At least for me, I prefer to have a certain number of ladies that I party with (instead of just one) cause: lady may be busy, lady may not be scheduled, lady may quit prior to my return (turnover at the brothels is HIGH)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2014, 11:56:12 AM »

since prices can't be posted.

yes they can The shadylady did it for years .. inez is still doing it..

While I am aware that the laws regarding this may be open to interpretation, it is against the rules of the house I have worked to post prices, so I will not do that. Furthermore, even if I wanted to, posting prices would be difficult since every party is different.

If some girl is giving you a great deal, why are you talking to me then? Be loyal to her. I once had to drag a client out of my room because he claimed he could get a lot of girls for the ridiculously low amount he  was offering..... So I excitedly said "ok awesome let's go out there and get them!!!" and tried to take out.... And suddenly he didn't want to leave??

It's a brothel, loyalty to ladies isn't a must, why keep having sex with the same lady, guys would just fuck their wives' if that's the case...?

At least for me, I prefer to have a certain number of ladies that I party with (instead of just one) cause: lady may be busy, lady may not be scheduled, lady may quit prior to my return (turnover at the brothels is HIGH)

The point is that I am not going to "bend" to what some other person at some other place at some other time charged for something. I'm NOT that other person, at that other place, at that other time.

readytoparty

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »
+2
4. Hikingguy, my comments were definitely not directed at guys with your mentality. Guys with your mentality are fine. (Since prices can't be posted, there's no way of you to know whether something is in your budget until you approach the lady.) What's NOT cool is when guys try to convince ladies they should change their prices because they are able to get something from someone else somewhere else. There's nothing wrong with politely declining an offer that's out of your budget.

In closing, there is nothing wrong with paying little money for little parties. BUT that's not your only option.

Hikingguy's mentality is way better than fine.  He has been on LPIN/SIN and actively visiting brothels for years.  He is very informed about pricing (way more informed than you are obviously)!  Being aware of "the legal market average" can be a very handy tool for any IC to use in order to keep their own pricing somewhat in line with their competition especially if other brothels are within reasonable driving time/distance from where you are located.  Most of these guys on here, when they do travel to NV, have a tendency to stay for several days and usually have quite a few parties throughout their stay.  Also, they generally go to an area where there are several brothels to go and party.
And as far as making the statement on here that "there is nothing wrong with paying little money for little parties.  BUT that's not your only option."  Who are you to tell them what their options are?  How do you know what their budget is, or what their overall plans include while in NV?
Negotiating a party is just that, negotiation ON BOTH SIDES.  It has to be a win/win!  The client shouldn't come in and offer $100 for an 1 hour party with all activities included and not budge on the price, time or activities.  That is clearly unreasonable (but believe it or not I have been aware of this happening on many occasions) and the client ends up leaving with no party.  That's his fault, at least partially, for not being more aware of general pricing in brothels.  Also, they should not expect the same pricing in brothels as they might get from illegal independents, but it seems alot of potential clients are not aware of an IC's incurred expenses by choosing to be at a legal/safe brothel.  Right off the top, we split the amount of each party with the house 50/50; we have room and board to pay on a daily basis; we have the cost of the weekly medical clearance to pay for; we have to pay the house for any and all transportation to and from the house (to the doctor, shopping, airport, etc.); we have the sheriff's work card to pay for (in Nye County it is $125 every quarter); I personally have a round trip flight to pay for plus baggage costs; clothing; personal care items (hair, makeup, etc.) and the list goes on.
But by the same token, IC's must be competitive not only price wise but in the quality of service they provide.  Clients talk and word does get around about outrageous pricing, terrible parties, an IC not living up to her word (shorting time/activities agreed on), etc.

QTo

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 12:09:51 PM »
+1
Abby, I think you're mixing up the HikingGuy's, the one responding to this thread recently is HikingGuy2013, whom I believe started LPIN in 2013, so not the HikingGuy that has been to LPIN for YEARS. Of course, this doesn't take away the fact that his mentality is better than fine.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 12:18:45 PM »
But by the same token, IC's must be competitive not only price wise but in the quality of service they provide.  Clients talk and word does get around about outrageous pricing, terrible parties, an IC not living up to her word (shorting time/activities agreed on), etc.

1. You may subject your pussy to "market pricing", but why should I? Charging whatever the fuck I wanted to charge without ever giving a  fuck or a second thought about what the girl in the next room was charging (MUCH less illegal prostitute pricing) didn't stop me from doing just fine in LPIN and consistently being a top-3 booker. (In the short time I was there) And I've never missed or given a second thought to any money I've walked to a fellow girl because we couldn't agree during negotiations.

2. Who said anything about outrageous pricing, not living up to my word, or giving bad parties? I don't do any of those things and had many, many repeat clients.

Saying, "Hey, you can do minimum parties if you want to. . .but you'll have more fun if you take your focus off minimums" shouldn't be an offensive thing. It's only an offensive thing because some are so stuck in the mindset mentioned earlier of being an "adversary" to the girl.

And LOL at mincing words about "fine" vs "more than fine". My posts weren't directed at people with his (more-than-fine) mindset, so I told him so. Who cares what words I used?  ;D

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 03:49:45 PM »
+1
QTo thank you for the clarification, Abby sorry for the confusion. The "Hikingguy" is definitely more knowledgable then myself. But I do agree with your posts.

Rihanna no one is telling you how to market yourself or what price you should charge. You are more then welcome to charge the rate you feel welcome  toand it seems like you are doing well.

I did have an incident recently where a lady told me the price I quoted her no lady in the house would accept. It was not $100, more like between $600-700, I did say to her I have paid that before in the house she was working in currently, However, she refuse and I was 100% ok. She refused to work with my rate. I never would say that another house but if it is the same house then I might say something. I thought she was doing a disservice not only to the house but to other ladies working there who might accept the rate.
Anyways the manager was not ok to hear that I was walked and I was able to find another lady who did work with my range. Maybe the lady I partied with needed money badly or she was new or she was just wanting to relieve boredom who knows.
I would hope most ladies would try on a failed negotiation to introduce the guy to a new lady who might be in the range he is asking, would you do that and help a fellow LPIN? What if the roles were reversed and another LPIN had a failed negotiation closer to your rate would you hope that the lady introduces him to you? Just curious.

While prices vary from girl to girl, one thing remains constant: No girl gives the same party for 1X amount that she does for 10x amount.

If you mean on whether a guy gets a bungalow or all nighter yes you are right as the price does dictate that. If you mean on effort and interest I would disagree and I am sure some ladies would too.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 03:59:04 PM by hikingguy2013 »

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »

Rihanna no one is telling you how to market yourself or what price you should charge. You are more then welcome to charge the rate you feel welcome  toand it seems like you are doing well.

This is why I said your mindset was "fine" (though apparently I should have used the adjective more-than-fine.)  :P You seem like a polite, reasonable, gentleman.

I did have an incident recently where a lady told me the price I quoted her no lady in the house would accept. It was not $100, more like between $600-700, I did say to her I have paid that before in the house she was working in currently, However, she refuse and I was 100% ok. She refused to work with my rate. I never would say that another house but if it is the same house then I might say something. I thought she was doing a disservice not only to the house but to other ladies working there who might accept the rate.

In this case, don't think twice, just go talk to a different lady! That's why houses try to offer a variety of ladies! If one particular girl can't work with you, try to find someone who will! There's nothing wrong with that!  :P

Anyways the manager was not ok to hear that I was walked and I was able to find another lady who did work with my range. Maybe the lady I partied with needed money badly or she was new or she was just wanting to relieve boredom who knows.

Glad you were able to get your party!  ;) :D

I would hope most ladies would try on a failed negotiation to introduce the guy to a new lady who might be in the range he is asking, would you do that and help a fellow LPIN?  What if the roles were reversed and another LPIN had a failed negotiation closer to your rate would you hope that the lady introduces him to you? Just curious.

Of course, all the time! Sometimes, in order not to play "favorites" with other ladies in the house, I'll just let him know that he's free to talk to anyone he likes. Other times, if I know he'd be a good match with someone, I do introduce him. At the house I worked in, we all tried to work as a team to make all the ladies and customers happy.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »
Ya know, at one time prices really did make a big difference to me. Now, I could care less.  Perhaps it's because I no longer have to pay them.  ;D

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 04:42:13 PM »
+3
...You may subject your pussy to "market pricing", but why should I? Charging whatever the fuck I wanted to charge without ever giving a  fuck or a second thought about what the girl in the next room was charging ...(

Perhaps we are comparing apples with oranges. Women like Abby provide a multifaceted experience...while others are 'selling their pussy.'

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
...You may subject your pussy to "market pricing", but why should I? Charging whatever the fuck I wanted to charge without ever giving a  fuck or a second thought about what the girl in the next room was charging ...(

Perhaps we are comparing apples with oranges. Women like Abby provide a multifaceted experience...while others are 'selling their pussy.'

LOLOLOLOL WTF???

The whole point of this thread was that THERE'S MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF PARTY YOU CAN HAVE.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fantasygirl

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2014, 08:59:06 PM »
+3
I believe a woman should give 100% in performance and attitude in every single party she books... No matter the price.  This is a statement Abby seems to also believe. I may not agree with her politics (in fact it infuriates me to hear the ics talk religion or politics) but I bet she gives an all out fantastic party.

Rihanna- where did you work? What years?

Edit: because this is post 1000!!!! Woooooo:)

readytoparty

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »
+2
I believe a woman should give 100% in performance and attitude in every single party she books... No matter the price.  This is a statement Abby seems to also believe. I may not agree with her politics (in fact it infuriates me to hear the ics talk religion or politics) but I bet she gives an all out fantastic party.

Thank you for the compliment and your honesty, but I don't understand why it would "infuriate" anyone to hear IC's about talk religion or politics?!  I would like to know why if you don't mind sharing your opinion on this.
Thanks, Abby

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Well
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2014, 09:56:01 AM »

Thank you for the compliment and your honesty, but I don't understand why it would "infuriate" anyone to hear IC's about talk religion or politics?!  I would like to know why if you don't mind sharing your opinion on this.
Thanks, Abby

Like the Sammy Kershaw song Says

Politics can Start a fight & Religion iys Hard to know who's right.  ;)  There is also something about her well whomever her was must be a real heart breaker. ;D ;D