Author Topic: Atomic Crater Ranch  (Read 3281 times)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Atomic Crater Ranch
« on: January 07, 2015, 09:43:13 PM »
Looking for some laughs, and await to see how this thread develops.  In the summer remember seeing a creative post about the Atomic Crater Ranch by Just Tom.  After Christmas viewed another post about the Atomic Crater Ranch.  Only this time it was by Flyfisher.  Coincidence, probably not (LOL).  So used the search feature, and behold 25 different posts mentioned the Atomic Crater Ranch.  Therefore, this idea was started by someone.  Who had the idea about the Atomic Crater Ranch?  Is the Atomic Crater Ranch meant to be a perfect representation of a brothel?  If this place was real where would it be located?  Who would own it?  How would this brothel be operated?  Which ladies could work inside the Atomic Crater Ranch?  Use your imagination.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 10:00:04 AM »
Its a famous place going back decades in Nukie, Nevada. Less than an hour from both Vegas and Reno, if you can find it.

Speed Racer

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 10:08:49 AM »
If you look really, really hard at my LPIN Driving Directions & Maps, you can find the Atomic Crater Ranch.

Fantasy regards,
Speed Racer

East Coast Guy

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 10:46:54 AM »
If you look really, really hard at my LPIN Driving Directions & Maps, you can find the Atomic Crater Ranch.

Fantasy regards,
Speed Racer

I'll save people the trouble of looking it up.   Just go to the center of town and take 4 left turns. 

East Coast Guy

Lilli Addison

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 11:10:35 AM »
Are they a fixed price or negotiation based brothel?

Flyfisher

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 12:14:57 PM »
+1
Only sick bastards....self styled born to the manner KSFs have been to ACR.  Hiking Guy and QTO are still waiting for their invite. Just Tom is an inconspicuous perv. He got his own bar stool there. How's that for infamy?  Me?  I like the place cuz you can do lotsa substance abuse, break taboos, just be total shameful and that is why very few if any of you will ever know where it exists.   Hell, Dopey was trying to get me to take him but if you "on inhale," then no dice!

Lotta panty waists and cry ass puppies wish they been there.  ACR is a state of mind and a soul grabber if ever there was one. Dream on!

Lilli Addison

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 12:24:07 PM »
Only sick bastards....self styled born to the manner KSFs have been to ACR.  Hiking Guy and QTO are still waiting for their invite. Just Tom is an inconspicuous perv. He got his own bar stool there. How's that for infamy?  Me?  I like the place cuz you can do lotsa substance abuse, break taboos, just be total shameful and that is why very few if any of you will ever know where it exists.   Hell, Dopey was trying to get me to take him but if you "on inhale," then no dice!

Lotta panty waists and cry ass puppies wish they been there.  ACR is a state of mind and a soul grabber if ever there was one. Dream on!

Do they meet the health regulations and do regular blood work on their ladies?

East Coast Guy

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »
They only test for radiation levels.

The radiation in the area kills all STD's

That's good news because the radiation also destroys the condoms in their packaging. 

East Coast Guy

Mikey

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »
+1
After you party with one of the ACR ladies your dick glows in the dark, and man that's hard to explain to the little woman. But she does like to use it as a night light.

o-k-o

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 10:35:21 AM »
After you party with one of the ACR ladies your dick glows in the dark, and man that's hard to explain to the little woman. But she does like to use it as a night light.

Funny!!!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »
Atomic Crater Ranch?  I'm sure Mustane Paul has been there before.l

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 06:48:18 PM »

That's good news because the radiation also destroys the condoms in their packaging. 

East Coast Guy

East Coast Guy,

That's why the condom manufacturers came up with foil packaging for their condoms--to protect their product from radiation if stored at the Atomic Crater Ranch.

The Hiking Guy

FoxyLady

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 06:50:18 PM »

East Coast Guy

East Coast Guy,

That's why the condom manufacturers came up with foil packaging for their condoms--to protect their product from radiation if stored at the Atomic Crater Ranch.

The Hiking Guy
Well I learn something new everyday. Thanks Hiking Guy.

Offline Bashful

• Couch Lint
  • "But how long did your party last?" -- Bashful
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 05:03:53 PM »
+3
Not to sound like I'm trying to take all the credit, but I'm pretty sure the idea of the Atomic Crater Ranch was originally mine, gotten while watching episodes of the X-Files back in the late 90's; it was located at a refurbished building on the Nevada Test Site, right next to a crater created by an underground nuclear explosion; the crater glowed red at night (red-light district--get it?).  It was a throw-away idea of mine that others took up and embellished.  I half-wrote and never completed a short story about how alien explorers landed their flying saucer next to the ranch and one of them negotiated with a lady there, but she didn't want to do him (his dick was healthy but was florescent green) so she price-walked him and so he and his buddies left in a big huff.  They then filed an overly harsh report with the Galactic Patrol, claiming that the natives of Earth were hostile and had attacked them, and based on their fraudulent report the Galactic Council ruled Earth off-limits to all further contact with the rest of the galaxy.

The moral of this story?  One negative report can have far-reaching ramifications ...

Be seeing you.

Bashful

--

Tris-ccel

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 05:06:41 PM »
Bashful,
Is that what happened down south with Love Ranch Vegas and Alien Cathouse. They got negative reports?